‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4 – New Trailer Hints at Revenge For the Red Wedding [WATCH VIDEO]
By Sachin Trivedi | February 13, 2014 3:51 PM EST
The producers and the cast of "Game of Thrones" are acutely aware at the anger and pain experienced by the fans when they saw the Red Wedding murders. The new trailer for season 4 hints at revenge with Peter Dinklage suggesting that the new season would top it.
Actress Sibel Kekilli from the drama "Game Of Thrones" arrives at the 20th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles, California January 18, 2014. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson
The new trailer shows more scenes from the upcoming "Game of Thrones" Season 4 and many of the cast members shared their views about the upcoming season. Interestingly the cast members still remember the Red Wedding which had left fans in shock in the previous season.
Unlike the previous season where the episode 9 or 10 would be the climax for the season and the rest of the episodes build the story to that critical episode, "Game of Thrones" Season 4, according to the trailer, would be at a more exciting pace with each episode expected to be gripping.
Tyrion Lannister will be in the most trouble and there is tremendous emphasis on this factor in the promotion of the TV series. Will he be able to escape this time? Or will Season 4 change the fortunes of Tyrion forever?
Peter Dinklage shared that Tyrion has been in trouble before but he was never subjected to this kind of public humiliation. The character is seen bonding with his brother Jaime Lannister. He is the only sibling that Tyrion gets along with.
Jaime Lannister will be helping Tyrion "a great deal" in "Game of Thrones" Season 4, shared Peter Dinklage. Will Tyrion be able to escape harsh punishment by his brother's help? Readers will remember that in the past when Tyrion was accused of attempted murder he named his brother as champion. But with his fighting arm cut off Jaime Lannister may be of little help to Tyrion, fighting in the arena.
Another character that fans are most interested in is Oberyn Martell. The spear wielding prince of Dorne has come at the king's wedding but has revenge on his mind. Will the new character stir up trouble in King's Landing?
Daenerys Targaryen will learn to rule in "Game of Thrones" Season 4. The cities she liberated may not be free for long and her dragons are giving her trouble. Will she be able to tame her dragons and keep the cities she liberated, free?
The excitement is building as the premiere date of April 6, 2014 is approaching and the social media is buzzing with speculation and spoilers. Many of the fans who have read the books can't wait to see their favourite scenes brought to life.
More Articles to Read
What Fans Expect to See in 'Dracula' TV Series Season 2 [Read]
'Black Sails' TV Series Episode 1 and 2 Review and Spoilers [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899