‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4 – New Trailer Hints at Revenge For the Red Wedding [WATCH VIDEO]
By Sachin Trivedi | February 13, 2014 3:51 PM EST
The producers and the cast of "Game of Thrones" are acutely aware at the anger and pain experienced by the fans when they saw the Red Wedding murders. The new trailer for season 4 hints at revenge with Peter Dinklage suggesting that the new season would top it.
Actress Sibel Kekilli from the drama "Game Of Thrones" arrives at the 20th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles, California January 18, 2014. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson
The new trailer shows more scenes from the upcoming "Game of Thrones" Season 4 and many of the cast members shared their views about the upcoming season. Interestingly the cast members still remember the Red Wedding which had left fans in shock in the previous season.
Unlike the previous season where the episode 9 or 10 would be the climax for the season and the rest of the episodes build the story to that critical episode, "Game of Thrones" Season 4, according to the trailer, would be at a more exciting pace with each episode expected to be gripping.
Tyrion Lannister will be in the most trouble and there is tremendous emphasis on this factor in the promotion of the TV series. Will he be able to escape this time? Or will Season 4 change the fortunes of Tyrion forever?
Peter Dinklage shared that Tyrion has been in trouble before but he was never subjected to this kind of public humiliation. The character is seen bonding with his brother Jaime Lannister. He is the only sibling that Tyrion gets along with.
Jaime Lannister will be helping Tyrion "a great deal" in "Game of Thrones" Season 4, shared Peter Dinklage. Will Tyrion be able to escape harsh punishment by his brother's help? Readers will remember that in the past when Tyrion was accused of attempted murder he named his brother as champion. But with his fighting arm cut off Jaime Lannister may be of little help to Tyrion, fighting in the arena.
Another character that fans are most interested in is Oberyn Martell. The spear wielding prince of Dorne has come at the king's wedding but has revenge on his mind. Will the new character stir up trouble in King's Landing?
Daenerys Targaryen will learn to rule in "Game of Thrones" Season 4. The cities she liberated may not be free for long and her dragons are giving her trouble. Will she be able to tame her dragons and keep the cities she liberated, free?
The excitement is building as the premiere date of April 6, 2014 is approaching and the social media is buzzing with speculation and spoilers. Many of the fans who have read the books can't wait to see their favourite scenes brought to life.
More Articles to Read
What Fans Expect to See in 'Dracula' TV Series Season 2 [Read]
'Black Sails' TV Series Episode 1 and 2 Review and Spoilers [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS