Arsenal FC Transfer News: Gunners Manager Discussed Potential Milan Striker Move with His Agent
By Mark Wayne Eubank | February 13, 2014 3:22 PM EST
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has met with the agent of AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli on Monday to discuss a potential move this coming summer, claims Italian news agency Sport Mediaset.
Wenger met with Balotelli's agent on Monday to talk about potential move
The French manager failed to land any world-class striker in January and is looking to make amends when the season comes to a halt.
Balotelli has been involved in recent rumours, linking him to the north London outfit, after Puma, the 23-year-old's sponsor, successfully consummated an agreement with the Gunners as kit suppliers.
Previous reports suggest that the German sports brand is willing to shell out £15 million to realise the deal involving the £25 million-rated attacker.
Meanwhile, the Italian international will likely want to head elsewhere after being subjected to racist chants in Milan's 3-1 loss against Napoli on Sunday.
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Brooklyn Nets Agree to Grant Andrei Kirilenko Indefinite Leave of Absence
- Freddie Roach Asks Manny Pacquiao Not To Beat Up Algieri Too Badly So Mayweather Will Not Be Scared And Agree To Super Fight
- Chelsea FC Injury Update: Diego Costa Fully Fit Ahead Of West Brom Clash, Says Mourinho