Arsenal FC Transfer News: Gunners Manager Discussed Potential Milan Striker Move with His Agent
By Mark Wayne Eubank | February 13, 2014 3:22 PM EST
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has met with the agent of AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli on Monday to discuss a potential move this coming summer, claims Italian news agency Sport Mediaset.
Wenger met with Balotelli's agent on Monday to talk about potential move
The French manager failed to land any world-class striker in January and is looking to make amends when the season comes to a halt.
Balotelli has been involved in recent rumours, linking him to the north London outfit, after Puma, the 23-year-old's sponsor, successfully consummated an agreement with the Gunners as kit suppliers.
Previous reports suggest that the German sports brand is willing to shell out £15 million to realise the deal involving the £25 million-rated attacker.
Meanwhile, the Italian international will likely want to head elsewhere after being subjected to racist chants in Milan's 3-1 loss against Napoli on Sunday.
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Eugenie Bouchard Fires Warning To Serena Williams; She Wants No.1 Ranking
- Transfer News: Real Madrid Unveil Galactico James Rodriguez [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air