Lamar Odom Just Laughs about Bruce Jenner's Alleged Sex Change, Jenner Tells Lamar 'He'll Do Whatever He Wants to Do With His Body'
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 13, 2014 3:06 PM EST
Lamar Odom and Bruce Jenner, the two men who have both been exiled from the Kardashian family, have been spending a lot of time together.
According to Holllywood Life, Lamar and Bruce have been having conversation on a regular basis talking about just basically everything, as well as the rumour about Jenner's interest of having an operation to change his gender. A source close to Lamar further told the Web site that the former NBA player and Jenner would just laugh about the rumour.
Bruce Jenner, former Olympic gold medalist and stepfather of Kim, Kourtney, Khloe and Rob Kardashian, wants to follow his stepson Rob's footsteps by participating in Dancing With the Stars.
Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce: Khloe and Her Emotional Messages on Instagram, Lamar's NBA Return at Risk
"They laugh about sh*t like that," the source said.
"All he ever tells Lamar is 'I'm going to do whatever the f*ck it is I want to do with my body and nobody's going to stop me," the source added.
The source went on and said that Jenner was, at long last, "having fun and enjoying his life."
After Khloe Kardashian filed for divorce from Lamar, he has been taking advice from his ex-father-in-law, and you can really understand why. Who else would be fitting enough for Lamar to talk to about his divorce rather than someone who had been in almost the same situation as him?
Bruce's advice to Lamar was to hope that something will come out positive in spite of all the drama he had been involved with. However, as much as the former Olympian wanted Lamar to keep his spirits high, he also told him to brace himself for the worst when it comes to the Kardashian's reality show, especially how his name is going to get dragged and tackled on the show.
"This is how they (Kardashian) survive, by putting everything on the table," according to another source close to Lamar.
Unlike Khloe, who always remain on top of the headlines as well as different social media Web sites, Lamar opted to keep his silence throughout the entire ordeal. There hasn't been that much news about Lamar and what he has been up to recently. What is certain about the former Clippers player is that he is "determined and hoping for a miracle" that he gets to play again in the NBA. He keeps himself motivated to stay healthy so that he will be able to get another shot at the NBA in the future.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Tony Stewart Reveals Retirement Not In Options, Reflects On His Life After the Fatal Crash
- Sugar Ray Leonard Adds Fuel To Pacquiao-Mayweather Clamour
- Muslim NFL Player Husain Abdullah Penalised For Praying After Touchdown
- Ronda Rousey Puts Up Her Belongings For Auction
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build