Lamar Odom Just Laughs about Bruce Jenner's Alleged Sex Change, Jenner Tells Lamar 'He'll Do Whatever He Wants to Do With His Body'
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 13, 2014 3:06 PM EST
Lamar Odom and Bruce Jenner, the two men who have both been exiled from the Kardashian family, have been spending a lot of time together.
According to Holllywood Life, Lamar and Bruce have been having conversation on a regular basis talking about just basically everything, as well as the rumour about Jenner's interest of having an operation to change his gender. A source close to Lamar further told the Web site that the former NBA player and Jenner would just laugh about the rumour.
Bruce Jenner, former Olympic gold medalist and stepfather of Kim, Kourtney, Khloe and Rob Kardashian, wants to follow his stepson Rob's footsteps by participating in Dancing With the Stars.
Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce: Khloe and Her Emotional Messages on Instagram, Lamar's NBA Return at Risk
"They laugh about sh*t like that," the source said.
"All he ever tells Lamar is 'I'm going to do whatever the f*ck it is I want to do with my body and nobody's going to stop me," the source added.
The source went on and said that Jenner was, at long last, "having fun and enjoying his life."
After Khloe Kardashian filed for divorce from Lamar, he has been taking advice from his ex-father-in-law, and you can really understand why. Who else would be fitting enough for Lamar to talk to about his divorce rather than someone who had been in almost the same situation as him?
Bruce's advice to Lamar was to hope that something will come out positive in spite of all the drama he had been involved with. However, as much as the former Olympian wanted Lamar to keep his spirits high, he also told him to brace himself for the worst when it comes to the Kardashian's reality show, especially how his name is going to get dragged and tackled on the show.
"This is how they (Kardashian) survive, by putting everything on the table," according to another source close to Lamar.
Unlike Khloe, who always remain on top of the headlines as well as different social media Web sites, Lamar opted to keep his silence throughout the entire ordeal. There hasn't been that much news about Lamar and what he has been up to recently. What is certain about the former Clippers player is that he is "determined and hoping for a miracle" that he gets to play again in the NBA. He keeps himself motivated to stay healthy so that he will be able to get another shot at the NBA in the future.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- 2014 Davis Cup Final: Switzerland Vs. France - Roger Federer Vs. Gael Monfils Live Streaming Info and Preview
- Brooklyn Nets Agree to Grant Andrei Kirilenko Indefinite Leave of Absence
- Freddie Roach Asks Manny Pacquiao Not To Beat Up Algieri Too Badly So Mayweather Will Not Be Scared And Agree To Super Fight
- Michael Schumacher Update: Rep Responds To Streiff’s Comments—‘He’s Neither A Friend Nor Has He Ever Visited Him’
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon