Lamar Odom Just Laughs about Bruce Jenner's Alleged Sex Change, Jenner Tells Lamar 'He'll Do Whatever He Wants to Do With His Body'
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 13, 2014 3:06 PM EST
Lamar Odom and Bruce Jenner, the two men who have both been exiled from the Kardashian family, have been spending a lot of time together.
According to Holllywood Life, Lamar and Bruce have been having conversation on a regular basis talking about just basically everything, as well as the rumour about Jenner's interest of having an operation to change his gender. A source close to Lamar further told the Web site that the former NBA player and Jenner would just laugh about the rumour.
Bruce Jenner, former Olympic gold medalist and stepfather of Kim, Kourtney, Khloe and Rob Kardashian, wants to follow his stepson Rob's footsteps by participating in Dancing With the Stars.
Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce: Khloe and Her Emotional Messages on Instagram, Lamar's NBA Return at Risk
"They laugh about sh*t like that," the source said.
"All he ever tells Lamar is 'I'm going to do whatever the f*ck it is I want to do with my body and nobody's going to stop me," the source added.
The source went on and said that Jenner was, at long last, "having fun and enjoying his life."
After Khloe Kardashian filed for divorce from Lamar, he has been taking advice from his ex-father-in-law, and you can really understand why. Who else would be fitting enough for Lamar to talk to about his divorce rather than someone who had been in almost the same situation as him?
Bruce's advice to Lamar was to hope that something will come out positive in spite of all the drama he had been involved with. However, as much as the former Olympian wanted Lamar to keep his spirits high, he also told him to brace himself for the worst when it comes to the Kardashian's reality show, especially how his name is going to get dragged and tackled on the show.
"This is how they (Kardashian) survive, by putting everything on the table," according to another source close to Lamar.
Unlike Khloe, who always remain on top of the headlines as well as different social media Web sites, Lamar opted to keep his silence throughout the entire ordeal. There hasn't been that much news about Lamar and what he has been up to recently. What is certain about the former Clippers player is that he is "determined and hoping for a miracle" that he gets to play again in the NBA. He keeps himself motivated to stay healthy so that he will be able to get another shot at the NBA in the future.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin, Chandler Parsons React To 'Role Players' Label By James Harden
- 2014 Commonwealth Games Medal Tally: Games are Through Day 5 and Australia Continues to Dominate Count; Day 5 Highlights
- Roger Federer Not That Good If Different Surfaces Were To Exist – Giles Simon
- Commonwealth Games 2014 Live Stream: Athletics, Swimming Schedule & Results
- Dan Bilzerian Opens Up to Howard Stern, Poker Pro Admits He Once Had Sex with 16 Women in 12 Days
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal