NBA Betting Odds and Trends Preview: Miami Heat vs. Golden State Warriors Live Streaming Information
By James Patrick Quizon | February 13, 2014 2:09 PM EST
Sans Dwyane Wade, LeBron James stepped up to lead the Miami Heat to a 103-97 win over the Phoenix Suns in their last game. The Heat star had 37 points, 9 rebounds and 5 assists as Miami not only won the game but covered the 4.5 spread as favourites late. Chris Bosh added 21 points and 8 rebounds in the Heat’s fourth win in five games.
The Warriors are below 0.500 or 7-8 in their last 15 games although they are coming off huge 123-80 beating of the lowly Philadelphia 76ers. Golden State build the large lead early and easily beat the 15-point spread. Marresse Speights brought it against his former team by scoring a career-high 32 points on 12-of-15 field goal shooting off the bench.
In the first meeting between these two squads, Warriors star Stephen Curry had 36 points hitting 8 three-pointers to lead Golden State to a surprising 123-114 victory at Miami. David Lee added 32 points and 14 boards for the Warriors who won as 5.5 underdogs.
Watch the Heat vs. Warriors with NBA League Pass.
Betting Lines: Miami Heat (-1) vs. Golden State Warriors (O/U: 205.5)
Game time: 1:30 p.m. AEDT
Miami Heat Trends
- The Heat are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games on the road
- The Heat are 6-21 ATS in their last 27 games after an ATS win
- The Heat are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games vs. Golden State
Golden State Trends
- The Warriors are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games vs. East teams
- The Warriors are 6-18 ATS in their last 24 games after an ATS win
- The Warriors are 0-7 ATS in their last 7 games after a win
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Chelsea FC: Thibaut Courtois Thanks Cech For Tips Following Injury Scare, Not Ready To Relinquish No. 1 Spot
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Severe iPhone 6 Supply Shortage Will Last Until Q1 2015 as Apple Grapples to Meet Heavy Demand