NBA News: Kevin Durant Cheated on Fiancé; Side-Chick Exposes Relationship on Twitter
By Lou Ramon Aguila | February 13, 2014 1:13 PM EST
Oklahoma City Thunder superstar Kevin Durant is having a smooth season so far, as his outstanding play catapulted him to the top of the MVP ladder. On the other hand, his relationship with fiancée Monica Wright has been rocky these past few months, and one of the reasons perhaps is the baller's romance with an alleged side-chick.
The pressure will be on Kevin Durant to perform for the Thunder in the absence of Russell Westbrook
According to Rolling out, Durant was put on the hot seat on Monday after a series of tweet from what appears to be his side-chick caught the attention of some netizens on the micro-blogging site.
"Kevin Durant apparently has a side piece who put him on full furnace blast the other day and is probably the source that caused turmoil in the superstar NBA player's relationship with WNBA fiancé Monica Wright,"
"A woman by the name of Mercedes went volcanic on Durant on Twitter in a desperate attempt to win his love and claim the title of No. 1 girl in his life," Rolling Out reported.
Mercedes claimed she doesn't care if Durant is already engaged with the Minnesota Lynx star, stressing the Thunder main cog is still her man.
"I don't care that KD has a wife, wife or no wife he still f-- the same," tweeted Mercedes, who later deleted the comment but not before receiving criticisms from other Twitter users.
Then again, she had something to say for Durantula and those who don't agree with her.
"@KDTrey5 enjoyed seeing you the other night. Men cheat on their wives a lot, stop acting like brand new,!" Mercedes tweeted.
On a Break or Break-up
Durant and his fiancée reportedly had a break from their relationship due to several issues. Wright, who is also a second overall pick like her beau, was spotted not wearing the engagement ring the Thunder star gave to him.
"Durant and Wright, each of whom were selected second overall picks in their respective leagues' drafts, became engaged in July, Media Take Out was first to report. However, the site now claims to have gotten "confirmation" that the basketball-playing couple has decided to go on a break, noting that Wright has not been wearing her engagement ring in public," via IBT.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe