Jessica Alba Gets Drunk, Gives Husband's Birthday Cake to the Cops
By Maychelle Ornos | February 13, 2014 11:16 AM EST
Having too much alcohol often makes us do things out of the ordinary and for Jessica Alba's case it's giving policemen some of her husband's birthday cake. Cash Warren just turned 35 and wants to have a pajama pizza party in their house - an adult pajama pizza party with drinks flowing all around, according to Fox News. Everyone can relate to the time when they did something funny and stupid because of being under the influence of alcohol.
Actress Jessica Alba poses before a presentation of Ralph Lauren's Spring/Summer 2013 collection during New York Fashion Week, September 13, 2012.
Cash and Jessica have been married for six years and like to improvise with the birthday party. The birthday party started innocently enough but continued till late at night and the guests together with Cash's dad were all getting tipsy with the details given by Jessica in her interview with Ellen DeGeneres.
The party included games like twister and Jenga with a twist while all the guests were wearing onesies which all seems fun, especially when it comes to playing it with close friends. Jessica shared that even her very conservative father-in-law came and got drunk with the punch and commended the party for being fun. She was surprised when her father-in-law mentioned the cops coming in. And so Cash's dad tells her what happened and was fairly surprised at what she did.
They partied on until some policemen who were patrolling nearby reportedly went to the house as there might have been some complaints of the music being too loud. However, the policemen weren't prepared to what they will expect after the door opened.
The drunken Jessica was the one who handled everything. She went to the door and answered the cops and even offered some of the birthday cake. Although she barely remembers some of the highlights of the party like giving some cake to the patrolling policemen. One might say that she handled the situation pretty well even though she was already tipsy.
"We were partying like rock stars at our old age," says Jessica in the "Ellen DeGeneres Show." This is surely a night that they would come to laugh at. She even joked around about it in the said show.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Product Recall: Graco Recalls Baby Strollers in Canada, U.S. Due To Amputation Risks
- New Zealand Assured China-Australia Deal Will Not Affect Demand
- New Zealand Medicine Products Sector To Get Own Regulator::Drops Plan For A Joint Regulator With Australia
- Canada's Ontario Students Score High Rank In Global Survey Of Computer Skills