Jessica Alba Gets Drunk, Gives Husband's Birthday Cake to the Cops
By Maychelle Ornos | February 13, 2014 11:16 AM EST
Having too much alcohol often makes us do things out of the ordinary and for Jessica Alba's case it's giving policemen some of her husband's birthday cake. Cash Warren just turned 35 and wants to have a pajama pizza party in their house - an adult pajama pizza party with drinks flowing all around, according to Fox News. Everyone can relate to the time when they did something funny and stupid because of being under the influence of alcohol.
Actress Jessica Alba poses before a presentation of Ralph Lauren's Spring/Summer 2013 collection during New York Fashion Week, September 13, 2012.
Cash and Jessica have been married for six years and like to improvise with the birthday party. The birthday party started innocently enough but continued till late at night and the guests together with Cash's dad were all getting tipsy with the details given by Jessica in her interview with Ellen DeGeneres.
The party included games like twister and Jenga with a twist while all the guests were wearing onesies which all seems fun, especially when it comes to playing it with close friends. Jessica shared that even her very conservative father-in-law came and got drunk with the punch and commended the party for being fun. She was surprised when her father-in-law mentioned the cops coming in. And so Cash's dad tells her what happened and was fairly surprised at what she did.
They partied on until some policemen who were patrolling nearby reportedly went to the house as there might have been some complaints of the music being too loud. However, the policemen weren't prepared to what they will expect after the door opened.
The drunken Jessica was the one who handled everything. She went to the door and answered the cops and even offered some of the birthday cake. Although she barely remembers some of the highlights of the party like giving some cake to the patrolling policemen. One might say that she handled the situation pretty well even though she was already tipsy.
"We were partying like rock stars at our old age," says Jessica in the "Ellen DeGeneres Show." This is surely a night that they would come to laugh at. She even joked around about it in the said show.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown