'2 Broke Girls' Season 3 Episode 17 'And the Married Man Sleepover' Airs on Feb. 24, 2014, Spoilers about Chef Nicolas [WATCH VIDEOS]
By Janice Somosot | February 13, 2014 9:56 AM EST
"2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 17 "And the Married Man Sleepover" will air on Monday, Feb. 24, 2014 on the CBS TV Network from 8:30-9:00 pm EST/PST. Read on for spoilers and find out what happens to Chef Nicolas Saintcroix (Gilles Marini) and Caroline Channing's (Beth Behrs) relationship.
Show hosts Kat Dennings and Beth Behrs pose backstage at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014. REUTERS/Kevork Djansezian
According to Wikipedia, "And the Married Man Sleepover" (Production code: 2J6817) was directed by Phill Lewis and written by Whitney Cummings. The "2 Broke Girls" Wiki also says that this particular episode was live-filmed at 5pm on Jan. 28, 2014.
On the "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 12 "And the French Kiss" (Production code: 2J6812), Caroline got to kiss her boss at the Manhattan School of Pastry, Chef Nicolas Saintcroix. But, she finds out that he is actually married and decides to end the budding relationship.
After a series of episodes that focused on Max Black (Kat Dennings) and Deke/Deken Bromberg (Eric Andre), "And the Married Man Sleepover" explores Caroline and Chef Nicolas' relationship once more.
Caroline and Chef Nicolas first met in the "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 9 "And the Pastry Porn" when Max goes to the Manhattan School of Pastry hoping to enroll there. Then, on Season 3 Episode 10 "And the First Day of School," Caroline started working at the Manhattan School of Pastry to pay for Max's tuition and she crushes hard on Chef Nicolas.
It turns out the feeling is mutual and so the two went out on a date. However, Caroline got turned off by the fact that Chef Nicolas is married (to a woman named Juliet who is still living in France) and still wants to go out with her! Even if she still likes him, she rebuffs his flirtation and advances.
Although, she was "forced" to kiss Chef Nicolas again to distract him from seeing Max stealing some pastry test answers. That's why Chef Nicolas thinks he still has a chance with Caroline because she's just playing hard-to-get.
Meanwhile, in the "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 16 "And the ATM," Max is still pissed off at Deke for lying about his wealth (He comes from the rich and well-known Bromberg family that manufactures elevators) and pretending to be poor. She still doesn't want to go out with him.
Deke ends up imitating the Monopoly man in the hopes of convincing Max to continue dating him. Check out the video below to see Deke in action.
Check out the "2 Broke Girls" tweet featuring Max's reaction and comeback to Deke's efforts to win her back.
— 2 Broke Girls (@2BrokeGirls_CBS) February 4, 2014
Here's another funny clip from the "And the ATM" episode:
By the way, the final tally for Max's Homemade Cupcakes is: $560.00. Actually, it was $1,000,560.00 for a few seconds, until the mistake got fixed and it's right back down to $560.00.
Just tune in to CBS on Monday, Feb. 24, 2014 from 8:30-9:00 pm EST/PST to watch the "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 17 "And the Married Man Sleepover." Aside from Behrs and Dennings, catch a glimpse of other series regulars Matthew Moy (Han Lee), Jennifer Coolidge (Sophie Kachinsky), Jonathan Kite (Oleg) and Garrett Morris (Earl).
'2 Broke Girls' Season 3 Episode 16 'And the ATM' Airs on Feb. 3, 2014, Spoilers: What Happens to Max and Deke's Relationship? [WATCH VIDEOS] (Click HERE)
'2 Broke Girls' Season 3 Episode 13 'And the Big But' Airs on Jan. 13, 2014 [WATCH VIDEO] (Click HERE)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports