'2 Broke Girls' Season 3 Episode 17 'And the Married Man Sleepover' Airs on Feb. 24, 2014, Spoilers about Chef Nicolas [WATCH VIDEOS]
By Janice Somosot | February 13, 2014 9:56 AM EST
"2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 17 "And the Married Man Sleepover" will air on Monday, Feb. 24, 2014 on the CBS TV Network from 8:30-9:00 pm EST/PST. Read on for spoilers and find out what happens to Chef Nicolas Saintcroix (Gilles Marini) and Caroline Channing's (Beth Behrs) relationship.
Show hosts Kat Dennings and Beth Behrs pose backstage at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014. REUTERS/Kevork Djansezian
According to Wikipedia, "And the Married Man Sleepover" (Production code: 2J6817) was directed by Phill Lewis and written by Whitney Cummings. The "2 Broke Girls" Wiki also says that this particular episode was live-filmed at 5pm on Jan. 28, 2014.
On the "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 12 "And the French Kiss" (Production code: 2J6812), Caroline got to kiss her boss at the Manhattan School of Pastry, Chef Nicolas Saintcroix. But, she finds out that he is actually married and decides to end the budding relationship.
After a series of episodes that focused on Max Black (Kat Dennings) and Deke/Deken Bromberg (Eric Andre), "And the Married Man Sleepover" explores Caroline and Chef Nicolas' relationship once more.
Caroline and Chef Nicolas first met in the "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 9 "And the Pastry Porn" when Max goes to the Manhattan School of Pastry hoping to enroll there. Then, on Season 3 Episode 10 "And the First Day of School," Caroline started working at the Manhattan School of Pastry to pay for Max's tuition and she crushes hard on Chef Nicolas.
It turns out the feeling is mutual and so the two went out on a date. However, Caroline got turned off by the fact that Chef Nicolas is married (to a woman named Juliet who is still living in France) and still wants to go out with her! Even if she still likes him, she rebuffs his flirtation and advances.
Although, she was "forced" to kiss Chef Nicolas again to distract him from seeing Max stealing some pastry test answers. That's why Chef Nicolas thinks he still has a chance with Caroline because she's just playing hard-to-get.
Meanwhile, in the "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 16 "And the ATM," Max is still pissed off at Deke for lying about his wealth (He comes from the rich and well-known Bromberg family that manufactures elevators) and pretending to be poor. She still doesn't want to go out with him.
Deke ends up imitating the Monopoly man in the hopes of convincing Max to continue dating him. Check out the video below to see Deke in action.
Check out the "2 Broke Girls" tweet featuring Max's reaction and comeback to Deke's efforts to win her back.
— 2 Broke Girls (@2BrokeGirls_CBS) February 4, 2014
Here's another funny clip from the "And the ATM" episode:
By the way, the final tally for Max's Homemade Cupcakes is: $560.00. Actually, it was $1,000,560.00 for a few seconds, until the mistake got fixed and it's right back down to $560.00.
Just tune in to CBS on Monday, Feb. 24, 2014 from 8:30-9:00 pm EST/PST to watch the "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 17 "And the Married Man Sleepover." Aside from Behrs and Dennings, catch a glimpse of other series regulars Matthew Moy (Han Lee), Jennifer Coolidge (Sophie Kachinsky), Jonathan Kite (Oleg) and Garrett Morris (Earl).
'2 Broke Girls' Season 3 Episode 16 'And the ATM' Airs on Feb. 3, 2014, Spoilers: What Happens to Max and Deke's Relationship? [WATCH VIDEOS] (Click HERE)
'2 Broke Girls' Season 3 Episode 13 'And the Big But' Airs on Jan. 13, 2014 [WATCH VIDEO] (Click HERE)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Watch What Happens When Sheldon Returns To His Apartment [VIDEO]
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed