'2 Broke Girls' Season 3 Episode 17 'And the Married Man Sleepover' Airs on Feb. 24, 2014, Spoilers about Chef Nicolas [WATCH VIDEOS]
By Janice Somosot | February 13, 2014 9:56 AM EST
"2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 17 "And the Married Man Sleepover" will air on Monday, Feb. 24, 2014 on the CBS TV Network from 8:30-9:00 pm EST/PST. Read on for spoilers and find out what happens to Chef Nicolas Saintcroix (Gilles Marini) and Caroline Channing's (Beth Behrs) relationship.
Show hosts Kat Dennings and Beth Behrs pose backstage at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014. REUTERS/Kevork Djansezian
According to Wikipedia, "And the Married Man Sleepover" (Production code: 2J6817) was directed by Phill Lewis and written by Whitney Cummings. The "2 Broke Girls" Wiki also says that this particular episode was live-filmed at 5pm on Jan. 28, 2014.
On the "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 12 "And the French Kiss" (Production code: 2J6812), Caroline got to kiss her boss at the Manhattan School of Pastry, Chef Nicolas Saintcroix. But, she finds out that he is actually married and decides to end the budding relationship.
After a series of episodes that focused on Max Black (Kat Dennings) and Deke/Deken Bromberg (Eric Andre), "And the Married Man Sleepover" explores Caroline and Chef Nicolas' relationship once more.
Caroline and Chef Nicolas first met in the "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 9 "And the Pastry Porn" when Max goes to the Manhattan School of Pastry hoping to enroll there. Then, on Season 3 Episode 10 "And the First Day of School," Caroline started working at the Manhattan School of Pastry to pay for Max's tuition and she crushes hard on Chef Nicolas.
It turns out the feeling is mutual and so the two went out on a date. However, Caroline got turned off by the fact that Chef Nicolas is married (to a woman named Juliet who is still living in France) and still wants to go out with her! Even if she still likes him, she rebuffs his flirtation and advances.
Although, she was "forced" to kiss Chef Nicolas again to distract him from seeing Max stealing some pastry test answers. That's why Chef Nicolas thinks he still has a chance with Caroline because she's just playing hard-to-get.
Meanwhile, in the "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 16 "And the ATM," Max is still pissed off at Deke for lying about his wealth (He comes from the rich and well-known Bromberg family that manufactures elevators) and pretending to be poor. She still doesn't want to go out with him.
Deke ends up imitating the Monopoly man in the hopes of convincing Max to continue dating him. Check out the video below to see Deke in action.
Check out the "2 Broke Girls" tweet featuring Max's reaction and comeback to Deke's efforts to win her back.
— 2 Broke Girls (@2BrokeGirls_CBS) February 4, 2014
Here's another funny clip from the "And the ATM" episode:
By the way, the final tally for Max's Homemade Cupcakes is: $560.00. Actually, it was $1,000,560.00 for a few seconds, until the mistake got fixed and it's right back down to $560.00.
Just tune in to CBS on Monday, Feb. 24, 2014 from 8:30-9:00 pm EST/PST to watch the "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 Episode 17 "And the Married Man Sleepover." Aside from Behrs and Dennings, catch a glimpse of other series regulars Matthew Moy (Han Lee), Jennifer Coolidge (Sophie Kachinsky), Jonathan Kite (Oleg) and Garrett Morris (Earl).
'2 Broke Girls' Season 3 Episode 16 'And the ATM' Airs on Feb. 3, 2014, Spoilers: What Happens to Max and Deke's Relationship? [WATCH VIDEOS] (Click HERE)
'2 Broke Girls' Season 3 Episode 13 'And the Big But' Airs on Jan. 13, 2014 [WATCH VIDEO] (Click HERE)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu