'Arrow' Season 2, Episode 14 Spoilers: Oliver Queen Fights Another Big Villain, Watch Black Canary Work the Salmon Ladder [VIDEOS]
By Arlene Paredes | February 13, 2014 4:41 AM EST
"Arrow" Season 2, Episode 14, "Time of Death" airs Feb. 26 on The CW. There is no new episode this week, leaving fans itching for spoilers. Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) and the Black Canary closed Episode 13 with a win. But another big villain is coming to Starling City. Will viewers see Nyssa al Ghul (Katrina Law) again? Meanwhile, Caity Lotz impressed a lot of fans with how she worked Oliver's salmon ladder. Watch how the actress pulled it off.
Actor Stephen Amell arrives at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains major spoilers on Arrow Season 2. Episode 13, "Heir to the Demon," aired on Feb. 5.
In Arrow Season 2, Episode 14, Time of Death, The Clock King wreaks havoc in Starling City. Robert Knepper snags the role, making him one of several big bad villains who have graced the DC comics adaptation on The CW this season. Alex Kingston ("Dr Who") is also a guest star in the next new episode, reprising her role as Black Canary's mum, Dinah Lance.
Meanwhile, to those wondering whether Caity Lotz got a stunt double for her salmon ladder sequence in Arrow 2x13, Stephen Amell himself confirms the actress did the workout herself.
Watch Caity Lotz work Oliver Queen's salmon ladder in this fan-posted The CW video on YouTube. If you want to watch the sneak peek promo video for Arrow Season 2, Episode 14 (Time of Death), play the video below.
It seems pretty clear from the Episode 13 ending that Sara Lance and Oliver Queen are getting back together. Laurel Lance (Katie Cassidy) is not going to like this arc. The now jobless lawyer hasn't even forgiven Sara for letting the Lances believe she's been dead all these years.
Arrow fans are also looking forward to more action from Slade Wilson, now known as Deathstroke (Manu Bennett). He is going after Moira Queen (Susanna Thompson), who is running for mayor against Brother Blood (Kevin Alejandro). This political battle could be extended up to the Arrow Season 2 finale.
In another line of action-packed development, Roy Harper (Colton Haynes) is now officially part of "Team Arrow." He is not present in Arrow Season 2, Episode 13, but fans know there will be a lot of action coming from this character. How long can he keep so many secrets from Thea Queen (Willa Holland)?
Sara Lance is officially back in Starling City. Having been set free by Nyssa al Ghul, she realizes she can be with Oliver again. But this only means bigger problems for them on the horizon. Stephen Amell took to Facebook to say the Arrow characters are that flawed, but he wouldn't have them any other way.
TVLine has reported Arrow fans have not seen the last of Nyssa al Ghul. Arrow Season 2, Episode 13 was told "to free Sara, at least for the time being, from the threat of the League of Assassins, to allow her to fully be the Black Canary and come home," according to Arrow showrunner Andrew Kreisberg. The operative phrase is "for the time being," of course.
Will Katie Cassidy's Laurel Lance be Black Canary, eventually? This is hinted in previous interviews, many times. For one, Caity Lotz is not a regular cast of the series.
It must be noted, however, that in the recent comic-con in Dallas, Stephen Amell said the showrunners are planning a 5-year show. It is up to the fans to keep the show running that long (or beyond). Watch Amell in this Dallas comic-con video on YouTube.
Arrow Season 2, Episodes 13, 14, and 15 are three of the best episodes this season, Amell teases. Fans should mark their calendars for the next original Arrow air date on The CW: Feb. 26.
More TV Guide and Spoiler Features
'Arrow' Season 2, Episode 13: Black Canary vs League of Assassins; Roy Harper Gets A Costume, Too? [Watch Promo Video]
'The Following' Season 2, Episode 4 Spoilers: Connie Nielsen Thrilled by the Shades of Lily Gray [Watch Episode Clip]
'NCIS' Season 11, Episode 15: 'Ducky' Gets Real, Talks About Cote de Pablo Exit; See 'Bulletproof' Photos [VIDEOS]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 15-19, 2014: Ava And Morgan Talk About The Baby
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Kim Kardashian-West Frantically Tries For Second Baby To Match Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Timeline
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- US Government Threatened Yahoo to Provide User Data: If not Pay a Fine of $250,000 per day
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Moto X Pure Edition is Coming Soon with Wi-Fi Calling – Reports
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List