English Premier League Where to Watch Live: Arsenal vs Manchester United Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | February 12, 2014 10:14 PM EST
Arsenal cannot play worse than they did in that 5-1 hammering against Liverpool on Saturday, and Manchester United have sunk to depths previously unknown under David Moyes this season.
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for a 7.45 pm GMT (1.15 am Thursday morning) start with live coverage on Star Sports 4 in India. The game can also be watched via live streaming online HERE. Catch the action live online in the UK HERE, while US viewers can live stream the game HERE. The match can be live streamed online in Australia HERE. Viewers in the Middle East and North Africa can live stream the game HERE, while rest of Africa viewers can go HERE.
Something has to, and probably will, give when the two sides meet at the Emirates Stadium in the English Premier League on Wednesday night.
For Arsenal, who are now two points behind leaders Chelsea, it will be about showing some serious bouncebackability after that shocking, pathetic and downright dire performance at Anfield.
"It is a good opportunity to respond straight away and that is what we want to do," said Arsene Wenger, who was reportedly as angry as he has ever been at halftime with Arsenal 4-0 down to Liverpool. "I can talk and talk and talk, [but] it is action that will decide that.
"This group, you would never question their professionalism. Maybe they wanted to do so well [against Liverpool] that they were a bit too cautious, I don't know."
Arsenal have suffered some major blows before already this season, with the opening day defeat against Aston Villa, the 6-3 loss to Manchester City and the 1-0 reverse at Old Trafford against United all raising serious questions about this team's capabilities to sustain a challenge for the title.
Wenger, though, stressed on the importance of putting things in perspective. "Every defeat creates a difficult moment, [but] it could have been worse," Wenger added. "After Aston Villa, nobody would have put us in the position we are in today. So we have to believe that not everything is perfect -- because no, it is not. But we also have to put everything into perspective.
"After a big disappointment like that you always sit there, thinking, 'Do I make five or six changes or do I give them a chance to show it was just an accident?' And most of the time you give the players a chance, especially if they have done well before.
"If there is a continuity of a bad patch you have to change things, but if it is just one game, most of the time you give the players a chance to [put things right]."
At the other end, United, seventh and nine points behind fourth-placed Liverpool, are going through one of their worst seasons in recent memory, with Moyes struggling to get any semblance of control or consistency. The manager has also been questioned about his rather underwhelming style of play, but the former Everton manager, after seeing his side held to a rather disappointing 2-2 draw by Fulham at the weekend, insisted he plans to stick to his guns, confident over the fact that things will change for the better sooner rather than later.
"You just continue doing the right things, we're doing the right things," Moyes said. "We just need to keep going because our luck will change, there's no doubt about that."
Team news: Arsenal: Aaron Ramsey and Thomas Vermaelen remain ruled out along with long-term injury victim Abou Diaby. However, striker Yaya Sanogo is back available following a sustained period on the sidelines.
Manchester United: Jonny Evans and Phil Jones remain doubtful, while Marouane Fellaini could also miss the match after suffering a groin problem in training.
Key men: Arsenal: Mesut Ozil has copped a lot of criticism, and rightly too, for going missing in big games. There is no better time for the £42.5 million man to stand up and make an impact than at the Emirates on Wednesday night.
Manchester United: Robin Van Persie has cultivated a habit of scoring against his former team, with the Dutchman netting the winner in the reverse fixture earlier this season. Van Persie will not receive a warm welcome from his former fans, and he will be keen to silence them with a goal or two.
Expected lineups: Arsenal: Szczesny; Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs; Arteta, Wilshere; Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ozil, Cazorla; Giroud.
Manchester United: De Gea; Rafael, Smalling, Vidic, Evra; Carrick, Fletcher; Januzaj, Rooney, Mata; Van Persie.
Prediction: 2-1 to Arsenal
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- USA Defeats Lithuania, 96-68; Americans Advance To Championship Round Of 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal’s Coach Reveals The Spanish Athlete Will Be Back On Court Soon
- Michael Schumacher Rehabilitation Update: F1 Champion In-Home Health Care And Services Consist Of 15 Medical Staff
- Miami Heat Prepare For Life Without LeBron James, To Feature More Of Wade And Bosh In New System
- Iggy Azalea Sex Tape: The Story So Far
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Superfight Won’t Happen Because Floyd Is Scared Of Left-Handed Boxers, Pacman - Bob Arum
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone