The Best Bromances in Hollywood: From Leonardo DiCarpio and Tobey Maguire to Blake Shelton and Adam Levine
By Maychelle Ornos | February 12, 2014 8:18 PM EST
Real men who love other men - strictly as friends though, are quite common in Hollywood, especially when you get to hang out with the same set of people every single day for months on end. Hence, bromances are very popular and people are generally responding to these relationships with much surprise and fascination. There are already several bromances that are supported by fans as they have already survived the test of time and controversies that are very common in the Hollywood sphere.
Matt Damon and Ben Affleck will produce "Race to the South Pole" for Warner Bros.
Here are some of the 5 Most Beloved Bromances in Hollywood
5. Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake
The two bonded pretty quickly after meeting each other on "Saturday Night Live" and has continued to be close friends with each other. Timberlake even became a regular in Fallon's late night show.
4. George Clooney and Brad Pitt
These two have paired up in making the "Ocean" movie series and became inseparable since then. They even try to play pranks on each other on-set with other casts of "Ocean's Twelve." Clooney has even mentioned Pitt in his Golden Globes acceptance speech for winning Best Actor.
3. Blake Shelton and Adam Levine
The love-hate relationship between the two "Voice" coaches is one of the many reasons why fans love the show. They definitely keep the competition fun and interesting with their quips.
2. Leonardo DiCarpio and Tobey Maguire
These two have been friends since they were kids after meeting together in an audition in the late '80s. They both have been child stars together and have seemed to keep the bond of friendship stronger over the years as they share courtside seats at the Lakers games. This is the reason why we can really feel the connection between the two in their recent team-up in "The Great Gatsby."
1. Matt Damon and Ben Affleck
They are already like brothers because of their closeness and if they weren't married, they might have even shared a flat together. They both stared in the "Good Will Hunting" and have received awards because of the said film. This didn't stop them from staring in more films together and even with their now busy family life, they still connect with each other. They are the original bromance, according to the Crushable.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Oct. 20-24, 2014, Plus Additional Spoilers For Oct. 27, 2014: Nina Makes Public Rosalie’s Secret
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Fappening: Lindsay Clubine, Wife Of Boston Red Sox Pitcher Clay Buchholz, & George Sampson Of Britain’s Got Talent, Are The Latest Victims Of Celebrity Nude Leaks