The Best Bromances in Hollywood: From Leonardo DiCarpio and Tobey Maguire to Blake Shelton and Adam Levine
By Maychelle Ornos | February 12, 2014 8:18 PM EST
Real men who love other men - strictly as friends though, are quite common in Hollywood, especially when you get to hang out with the same set of people every single day for months on end. Hence, bromances are very popular and people are generally responding to these relationships with much surprise and fascination. There are already several bromances that are supported by fans as they have already survived the test of time and controversies that are very common in the Hollywood sphere.
Matt Damon and Ben Affleck will produce "Race to the South Pole" for Warner Bros.
Here are some of the 5 Most Beloved Bromances in Hollywood
5. Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake
The two bonded pretty quickly after meeting each other on "Saturday Night Live" and has continued to be close friends with each other. Timberlake even became a regular in Fallon's late night show.
4. George Clooney and Brad Pitt
These two have paired up in making the "Ocean" movie series and became inseparable since then. They even try to play pranks on each other on-set with other casts of "Ocean's Twelve." Clooney has even mentioned Pitt in his Golden Globes acceptance speech for winning Best Actor.
3. Blake Shelton and Adam Levine
The love-hate relationship between the two "Voice" coaches is one of the many reasons why fans love the show. They definitely keep the competition fun and interesting with their quips.
2. Leonardo DiCarpio and Tobey Maguire
These two have been friends since they were kids after meeting together in an audition in the late '80s. They both have been child stars together and have seemed to keep the bond of friendship stronger over the years as they share courtside seats at the Lakers games. This is the reason why we can really feel the connection between the two in their recent team-up in "The Great Gatsby."
1. Matt Damon and Ben Affleck
They are already like brothers because of their closeness and if they weren't married, they might have even shared a flat together. They both stared in the "Good Will Hunting" and have received awards because of the said film. This didn't stop them from staring in more films together and even with their now busy family life, they still connect with each other. They are the original bromance, according to the Crushable.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Remembering the Betrayal of the Freys
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Harry Styles-Paige Reifler Dating, Couple Back Together
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Fresh Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Images Leaked: 4.8-Inch Metallic Body Could Give Competition to 4.7-Inch iPhone 6
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- OnePlus One Android 4.4.4 KitKat and Android L Update Guide