The Best Bromances in Hollywood: From Leonardo DiCarpio and Tobey Maguire to Blake Shelton and Adam Levine
By Maychelle Ornos | February 12, 2014 8:18 PM EST
Real men who love other men - strictly as friends though, are quite common in Hollywood, especially when you get to hang out with the same set of people every single day for months on end. Hence, bromances are very popular and people are generally responding to these relationships with much surprise and fascination. There are already several bromances that are supported by fans as they have already survived the test of time and controversies that are very common in the Hollywood sphere.
Matt Damon and Ben Affleck will produce "Race to the South Pole" for Warner Bros.
Here are some of the 5 Most Beloved Bromances in Hollywood
5. Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake
The two bonded pretty quickly after meeting each other on "Saturday Night Live" and has continued to be close friends with each other. Timberlake even became a regular in Fallon's late night show.
4. George Clooney and Brad Pitt
These two have paired up in making the "Ocean" movie series and became inseparable since then. They even try to play pranks on each other on-set with other casts of "Ocean's Twelve." Clooney has even mentioned Pitt in his Golden Globes acceptance speech for winning Best Actor.
3. Blake Shelton and Adam Levine
The love-hate relationship between the two "Voice" coaches is one of the many reasons why fans love the show. They definitely keep the competition fun and interesting with their quips.
2. Leonardo DiCarpio and Tobey Maguire
These two have been friends since they were kids after meeting together in an audition in the late '80s. They both have been child stars together and have seemed to keep the bond of friendship stronger over the years as they share courtside seats at the Lakers games. This is the reason why we can really feel the connection between the two in their recent team-up in "The Great Gatsby."
1. Matt Damon and Ben Affleck
They are already like brothers because of their closeness and if they weren't married, they might have even shared a flat together. They both stared in the "Good Will Hunting" and have received awards because of the said film. This didn't stop them from staring in more films together and even with their now busy family life, they still connect with each other. They are the original bromance, according to the Crushable.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build