The Best Bromances in Hollywood: From Leonardo DiCarpio and Tobey Maguire to Blake Shelton and Adam Levine
By Maychelle Ornos | February 12, 2014 8:18 PM EST
Real men who love other men - strictly as friends though, are quite common in Hollywood, especially when you get to hang out with the same set of people every single day for months on end. Hence, bromances are very popular and people are generally responding to these relationships with much surprise and fascination. There are already several bromances that are supported by fans as they have already survived the test of time and controversies that are very common in the Hollywood sphere.
Matt Damon and Ben Affleck will produce "Race to the South Pole" for Warner Bros.
Here are some of the 5 Most Beloved Bromances in Hollywood
5. Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake
The two bonded pretty quickly after meeting each other on "Saturday Night Live" and has continued to be close friends with each other. Timberlake even became a regular in Fallon's late night show.
4. George Clooney and Brad Pitt
These two have paired up in making the "Ocean" movie series and became inseparable since then. They even try to play pranks on each other on-set with other casts of "Ocean's Twelve." Clooney has even mentioned Pitt in his Golden Globes acceptance speech for winning Best Actor.
3. Blake Shelton and Adam Levine
The love-hate relationship between the two "Voice" coaches is one of the many reasons why fans love the show. They definitely keep the competition fun and interesting with their quips.
2. Leonardo DiCarpio and Tobey Maguire
These two have been friends since they were kids after meeting together in an audition in the late '80s. They both have been child stars together and have seemed to keep the bond of friendship stronger over the years as they share courtside seats at the Lakers games. This is the reason why we can really feel the connection between the two in their recent team-up in "The Great Gatsby."
1. Matt Damon and Ben Affleck
They are already like brothers because of their closeness and if they weren't married, they might have even shared a flat together. They both stared in the "Good Will Hunting" and have received awards because of the said film. This didn't stop them from staring in more films together and even with their now busy family life, they still connect with each other. They are the original bromance, according to the Crushable.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- Emmy Awards 2014: Where To Watch Live Online, Top Nominations [VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett to Rediscover Nathan Fillion's Rick Castle; 'Derrick Storm' Coming to ABC [VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Trending: Ice Bucket Challenge Replaced By Rubble Bucket Challenge By People Of Gaza
- US, Syria to Work Together to Vaporise ISIS
- European Central Bank Advises Action to Boost Demand and Employment In EU