The Best Bromances in Hollywood: From Leonardo DiCarpio and Tobey Maguire to Blake Shelton and Adam Levine
By Maychelle Ornos | February 12, 2014 8:18 PM EST
Real men who love other men - strictly as friends though, are quite common in Hollywood, especially when you get to hang out with the same set of people every single day for months on end. Hence, bromances are very popular and people are generally responding to these relationships with much surprise and fascination. There are already several bromances that are supported by fans as they have already survived the test of time and controversies that are very common in the Hollywood sphere.
Matt Damon and Ben Affleck will produce "Race to the South Pole" for Warner Bros.
Here are some of the 5 Most Beloved Bromances in Hollywood
5. Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake
The two bonded pretty quickly after meeting each other on "Saturday Night Live" and has continued to be close friends with each other. Timberlake even became a regular in Fallon's late night show.
4. George Clooney and Brad Pitt
These two have paired up in making the "Ocean" movie series and became inseparable since then. They even try to play pranks on each other on-set with other casts of "Ocean's Twelve." Clooney has even mentioned Pitt in his Golden Globes acceptance speech for winning Best Actor.
3. Blake Shelton and Adam Levine
The love-hate relationship between the two "Voice" coaches is one of the many reasons why fans love the show. They definitely keep the competition fun and interesting with their quips.
2. Leonardo DiCarpio and Tobey Maguire
These two have been friends since they were kids after meeting together in an audition in the late '80s. They both have been child stars together and have seemed to keep the bond of friendship stronger over the years as they share courtside seats at the Lakers games. This is the reason why we can really feel the connection between the two in their recent team-up in "The Great Gatsby."
1. Matt Damon and Ben Affleck
They are already like brothers because of their closeness and if they weren't married, they might have even shared a flat together. They both stared in the "Good Will Hunting" and have received awards because of the said film. This didn't stop them from staring in more films together and even with their now busy family life, they still connect with each other. They are the original bromance, according to the Crushable.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports