Jelena Forever: Selena Gomez Still Loves Justin Bieber: Waiting For His Valentine's Message?
By nidhi tewari | February 12, 2014 8:17 PM EST
Selena Gomez: I Want to Dye My Hair Black And Be a Bad Ass/Reuters
The Texan beauty secretly loves Justin Bieber and cannot get him out of her mind, the Web site revealed adding she very much wants Bieber to wish her on the day of love.
Currently, the 21-year-old on and off girlfriend of Bieber is acting all coy and not sending any messages to him after their alleged break-up over text messages which were splashed over the media some time back.
"Selena is no longer making any attempts to reach out to Justin. She's hoping Justin will at least make an attempt to connect with her on Valentine's Day and see how she's doing," a source told the Web site adding that if she doesn't hear from Bieber now, she would not want to continue this relationship any further.
"If she doesn't hear from him then there is absolutely no way she is going to make any effort to wish him a happy birthday. Of course this would make Selena's family and friends happy, but not Selena. She's still in love with him, she can't help it," the source added.
Bieber, meanwhile, has been in trouble ever since he and Selena broke up again after reuniting during New Year. The singer has been caught in legal trouble in two countries, U.S. and Canada, in two separate cases.
He has been arrested in Miami for DUI, drag racing and even resisting to get arrested. In Toronto, the star surrendered to police for a previous assault case.
In his love life, Bieber has been involved with model Chantel Jeffries, with whom the singer was seen driving in a limousine on the day of his arrest. He was also seen enjoying on a prostitute's breasts with his friend Khalil Sharief. But all these were still not letting Gomez lose the hope of reuniting with Bieber.
"The more Justin moves away from Selena, the more she wants him. The whole relationship is unhealthy and toxic for her," the source revealed.
Selena has also been in and out of rehab in January and recently thanked her fans for supporting her through her tough times.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date