Jelena Forever: Selena Gomez Still Loves Justin Bieber: Waiting For His Valentine's Message?
By nidhi tewari | February 12, 2014 8:17 PM EST
Selena Gomez: I Want to Dye My Hair Black And Be a Bad Ass/Reuters
The Texan beauty secretly loves Justin Bieber and cannot get him out of her mind, the Web site revealed adding she very much wants Bieber to wish her on the day of love.
Currently, the 21-year-old on and off girlfriend of Bieber is acting all coy and not sending any messages to him after their alleged break-up over text messages which were splashed over the media some time back.
"Selena is no longer making any attempts to reach out to Justin. She's hoping Justin will at least make an attempt to connect with her on Valentine's Day and see how she's doing," a source told the Web site adding that if she doesn't hear from Bieber now, she would not want to continue this relationship any further.
"If she doesn't hear from him then there is absolutely no way she is going to make any effort to wish him a happy birthday. Of course this would make Selena's family and friends happy, but not Selena. She's still in love with him, she can't help it," the source added.
Bieber, meanwhile, has been in trouble ever since he and Selena broke up again after reuniting during New Year. The singer has been caught in legal trouble in two countries, U.S. and Canada, in two separate cases.
He has been arrested in Miami for DUI, drag racing and even resisting to get arrested. In Toronto, the star surrendered to police for a previous assault case.
In his love life, Bieber has been involved with model Chantel Jeffries, with whom the singer was seen driving in a limousine on the day of his arrest. He was also seen enjoying on a prostitute's breasts with his friend Khalil Sharief. But all these were still not letting Gomez lose the hope of reuniting with Bieber.
"The more Justin moves away from Selena, the more she wants him. The whole relationship is unhealthy and toxic for her," the source revealed.
Selena has also been in and out of rehab in January and recently thanked her fans for supporting her through her tough times.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Sons of Anarchy Charlie Hunnam Heartbroken about Walking Away from Fifty Shades of Grey [VIDEO]
- The Walking Dead Season 5 Official Trailer Released Plus Premiere Date, Spoilers: Gun Battle, Zombies, Beth Greene [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]
- Sony Xperia Z3 Specs Leaked with More Killer Features Ahead of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, iPhone 6