Jelena Forever: Selena Gomez Still Loves Justin Bieber: Waiting For His Valentine's Message?
By nidhi tewari | February 12, 2014 8:17 PM EST
Selena Gomez: I Want to Dye My Hair Black And Be a Bad Ass/Reuters
The Texan beauty secretly loves Justin Bieber and cannot get him out of her mind, the Web site revealed adding she very much wants Bieber to wish her on the day of love.
Currently, the 21-year-old on and off girlfriend of Bieber is acting all coy and not sending any messages to him after their alleged break-up over text messages which were splashed over the media some time back.
"Selena is no longer making any attempts to reach out to Justin. She's hoping Justin will at least make an attempt to connect with her on Valentine's Day and see how she's doing," a source told the Web site adding that if she doesn't hear from Bieber now, she would not want to continue this relationship any further.
"If she doesn't hear from him then there is absolutely no way she is going to make any effort to wish him a happy birthday. Of course this would make Selena's family and friends happy, but not Selena. She's still in love with him, she can't help it," the source added.
Bieber, meanwhile, has been in trouble ever since he and Selena broke up again after reuniting during New Year. The singer has been caught in legal trouble in two countries, U.S. and Canada, in two separate cases.
He has been arrested in Miami for DUI, drag racing and even resisting to get arrested. In Toronto, the star surrendered to police for a previous assault case.
In his love life, Bieber has been involved with model Chantel Jeffries, with whom the singer was seen driving in a limousine on the day of his arrest. He was also seen enjoying on a prostitute's breasts with his friend Khalil Sharief. But all these were still not letting Gomez lose the hope of reuniting with Bieber.
"The more Justin moves away from Selena, the more she wants him. The whole relationship is unhealthy and toxic for her," the source revealed.
Selena has also been in and out of rehab in January and recently thanked her fans for supporting her through her tough times.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate