Jelena Forever: Selena Gomez Still Loves Justin Bieber: Waiting For His Valentine's Message?
By nidhi tewari | February 12, 2014 8:17 PM EST
Selena Gomez: I Want to Dye My Hair Black And Be a Bad Ass/Reuters
The Texan beauty secretly loves Justin Bieber and cannot get him out of her mind, the Web site revealed adding she very much wants Bieber to wish her on the day of love.
Currently, the 21-year-old on and off girlfriend of Bieber is acting all coy and not sending any messages to him after their alleged break-up over text messages which were splashed over the media some time back.
"Selena is no longer making any attempts to reach out to Justin. She's hoping Justin will at least make an attempt to connect with her on Valentine's Day and see how she's doing," a source told the Web site adding that if she doesn't hear from Bieber now, she would not want to continue this relationship any further.
"If she doesn't hear from him then there is absolutely no way she is going to make any effort to wish him a happy birthday. Of course this would make Selena's family and friends happy, but not Selena. She's still in love with him, she can't help it," the source added.
Bieber, meanwhile, has been in trouble ever since he and Selena broke up again after reuniting during New Year. The singer has been caught in legal trouble in two countries, U.S. and Canada, in two separate cases.
He has been arrested in Miami for DUI, drag racing and even resisting to get arrested. In Toronto, the star surrendered to police for a previous assault case.
In his love life, Bieber has been involved with model Chantel Jeffries, with whom the singer was seen driving in a limousine on the day of his arrest. He was also seen enjoying on a prostitute's breasts with his friend Khalil Sharief. But all these were still not letting Gomez lose the hope of reuniting with Bieber.
"The more Justin moves away from Selena, the more she wants him. The whole relationship is unhealthy and toxic for her," the source revealed.
Selena has also been in and out of rehab in January and recently thanked her fans for supporting her through her tough times.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report