Jelena Forever: Selena Gomez Still Loves Justin Bieber: Waiting For His Valentine's Message?
By nidhi tewari | February 12, 2014 8:17 PM EST
Selena Gomez: I Want to Dye My Hair Black And Be a Bad Ass/Reuters
The Texan beauty secretly loves Justin Bieber and cannot get him out of her mind, the Web site revealed adding she very much wants Bieber to wish her on the day of love.
Currently, the 21-year-old on and off girlfriend of Bieber is acting all coy and not sending any messages to him after their alleged break-up over text messages which were splashed over the media some time back.
"Selena is no longer making any attempts to reach out to Justin. She's hoping Justin will at least make an attempt to connect with her on Valentine's Day and see how she's doing," a source told the Web site adding that if she doesn't hear from Bieber now, she would not want to continue this relationship any further.
"If she doesn't hear from him then there is absolutely no way she is going to make any effort to wish him a happy birthday. Of course this would make Selena's family and friends happy, but not Selena. She's still in love with him, she can't help it," the source added.
Bieber, meanwhile, has been in trouble ever since he and Selena broke up again after reuniting during New Year. The singer has been caught in legal trouble in two countries, U.S. and Canada, in two separate cases.
He has been arrested in Miami for DUI, drag racing and even resisting to get arrested. In Toronto, the star surrendered to police for a previous assault case.
In his love life, Bieber has been involved with model Chantel Jeffries, with whom the singer was seen driving in a limousine on the day of his arrest. He was also seen enjoying on a prostitute's breasts with his friend Khalil Sharief. But all these were still not letting Gomez lose the hope of reuniting with Bieber.
"The more Justin moves away from Selena, the more she wants him. The whole relationship is unhealthy and toxic for her," the source revealed.
Selena has also been in and out of rehab in January and recently thanked her fans for supporting her through her tough times.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June