Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag gets new Multiplayer DLC - Guild of Rogues, Details [VIDEO]
By Aditya Bhat | February 12, 2014 8:06 PM EST
The action-adventure video game, Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag from developer, Ubisoft announced its second multiplayer downloadable content (DLC) titled, 'Guild of Rogues.' This new DLC will be bringing in three new characters and is already available for download.
The DLC introduces three new characters - The Shaman, The Siren and The Stowaway and two new maps - Kingston and Charlestown will be available spicing up the game further. Below are the description about the new characters and the weapons they will be using:
- The Shaman - He has mystically magical powers and has a "unique relationship with the supernatural" and his favorite weapon to rip apart his enemies is the hatchet.
- The Siren - She had for years been on the sea not as a woman but disguised as a man and now her return to the land will bring death to her enemies. Though beautiful in her looks, her talents with the navy saber will bring death to enemies.
- The Stowaway - Though he is young, do not mistake his bold and daring qualities since his skill and craft with the pistol, his weapon of choice is unquestionable.
Along with the three characters being offered in the game, there are two new maps:
- Charlestown Map - This is a fan favorite map from Assassin's Creed 3 that offers players with both open space and streets, the map's cynosure is the church.
- Kingston Map - This is a map that allows characters to go on stealth as it offers players cover with trees and covered alleys to hide. Players can hide in the residential district as they stalk the enemy hiding in the trees.
- Both these maps will be available on 17 February.
Ubisoft has said in its official blog that players with a Season Pass can pick the DLC free of cost while others might have to shell out $2.99 for Guild of Rogues. This DLC is available on PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One platforms.
(YouTube Courtesy: AssassinsCreed)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update for Moto X Reported With Poor Battery Life; Six Ways to Resolve the Issue
- Windows 9 Release Date on October 2014, Not April 2015; Three Reasons to Upgrade from Windows XP and 7
- Destiny Beta Now into Maintenance; Xbox One Version Prepped for 1080p in Final Run
- PS4 News: Developments for Uncharted 4, The Last of Us Remastered and a Possible New PS4/PS Vita Game
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat for Samsung Galaxy S3: How to Resolve Battery Drain, Random Reboot, Wake Lag and Slow Performance
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More