Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag gets new Multiplayer DLC - Guild of Rogues, Details [VIDEO]
By Aditya Bhat | February 12, 2014 8:06 PM EST
The action-adventure video game, Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag from developer, Ubisoft announced its second multiplayer downloadable content (DLC) titled, 'Guild of Rogues.' This new DLC will be bringing in three new characters and is already available for download.
The DLC introduces three new characters - The Shaman, The Siren and The Stowaway and two new maps - Kingston and Charlestown will be available spicing up the game further. Below are the description about the new characters and the weapons they will be using:
- The Shaman - He has mystically magical powers and has a "unique relationship with the supernatural" and his favorite weapon to rip apart his enemies is the hatchet.
- The Siren - She had for years been on the sea not as a woman but disguised as a man and now her return to the land will bring death to her enemies. Though beautiful in her looks, her talents with the navy saber will bring death to enemies.
- The Stowaway - Though he is young, do not mistake his bold and daring qualities since his skill and craft with the pistol, his weapon of choice is unquestionable.
Along with the three characters being offered in the game, there are two new maps:
- Charlestown Map - This is a fan favorite map from Assassin's Creed 3 that offers players with both open space and streets, the map's cynosure is the church.
- Kingston Map - This is a map that allows characters to go on stealth as it offers players cover with trees and covered alleys to hide. Players can hide in the residential district as they stalk the enemy hiding in the trees.
- Both these maps will be available on 17 February.
Ubisoft has said in its official blog that players with a Season Pass can pick the DLC free of cost while others might have to shell out $2.99 for Guild of Rogues. This DLC is available on PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One platforms.
(YouTube Courtesy: AssassinsCreed)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail: