Panasonic Launches Two New Feature Phones; Prices Start At ₹ 1,350
By greeshma m | February 12, 2014 7:28 PM EST
Panasonic India forayed into the feature phone market with two new handsets- the EZ240 and EZ180 with the price tags of ₹1,790 and ₹1,350, respectively.
Logo of Panasonic Corp. is seen at CEATEC JAPAN 2011 electronics show in Chiba, east of Tokyo, October 4, 2011.
The handsets are available for purchase in the county through online retailers and other retail chains.
"With these new offerings, Panasonic is focusing on expanding beyond the metros and delivering a remarkable mobile experience to the Indian mass consumers in tier II and tier III cities," Panasonic India MD Manish Sharma said in a statement.
The EZ240 sports 2.4-inch display and houses 1.3MP rear camera.Other features of the phone include FM recording, FM Alarm, GPRS support, Bluetooth A2DP support, Mobile tracker, and LED torch light. It supports dual SIM and dual standby and comes loaded with 1200mAh battery. The phone is offered in silver with black, grey and white with black colour options in India.
"This launch is a testimony to the company's focus in reaching out to these markets which are increasingly price-sensitive perfectly matching to our consumers' needs for affordable solutions," Sharma added.
On the other hand, Panasonic EZ180 feature phone comes with 1.8 inch display with 128 x 160 pixels resolution and packs an internal memory which can be expanded by upto 16 GB with microSD card. It houses 0.3MP camera and packs features like Indian Calendar, FM recording, FM Alarm, GPRS support, A2DP Bluetooth support, Mobile tracker, and LED torch light. It is powered by 1000mAh battery and is available in blue, grey and white options.
The phones come with CE certification and support Hindi.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles