‘Castle’ Season 6: Is it Spring Wedding for Caskett?
By Anshu Shrivastava | February 12, 2014 6:59 PM EST
At the end of "Castle" Season 5, Castle proposed to Beckett. The season 6 opened with Beckett accepting Castle's marriage proposal. Will "Castle" Season 6 end on Caskett's marriage? In "Dressed to Kill," Beckett hesitated when Castle asked if it is okay to move-up the wedding date from fall to spring. The hesitation, however, evaporated at the end of the episode, as she told Castle she is ready to get married to him in spring. The hesitation was more to do with Beckett missing her mother, and had nothing to do with having second-thoughts about Castle as her life-partner.
Andrew Marlowe said to TV Guide that in the episode ["Dressed to Kill"] there is a moment where Matilda is looking at Beckett "like a daughter. I think that keys Beckett to realize she and Castle have been doing all this planning, and that she has this hole that she hasn't acknowledged. It sneaks up on her, but when it hits, it hits like an anvil and it sends her a little bit off balance."
Marlowe did not confirm whether Castle and Beckett will marry in one of the upcoming episodes. However, he said that both the characters are "getting a little more committal."
"... we're watching a process of something that was very theoretical for the two of them at the beginning of the season starting to crystallise," Marlow said to TV Guide. He did not rule-out the possibility of other issues cropping-up in Caskett's relationship, but both of them are sure about where "they want to head."
On whether there will be a wedding this Season, Marlowe said, "I think the characters are thinking about a wedding this spring that would fall within our air dates."
Now that Beckett has a wedding gown thanks to Matilda, Castle and Beckett just need to find a venue and fix a date. The wedding might not be a fairytale one, because there is no "Castle" without a murder investigation. A beautiful bride and a handsome groom running around, trying to solve a case, will be quite a sight.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy