President Obama And Michelle Obama Secret Affair: What is The Truth?
By Sonalee singh | February 12, 2014 6:38 PM EST
In a shocking turn of events it has been reported that President Obama is having an alleged affair with Beyonce. This seems like the most bizarre and unbelievable rumor of 2014. Yet, French Media is abuzz with the reports and a French photographer Pascal Rostain, has been quoted in French newspaper Le Figaro stating that soon Washington Post will the publishing the story of Obama and Beyonce's secret affair.
Though Washington Post has denied the reports, Rostain has revealed to Le Figaro: "You know, at this time, [in] the United States, there is something big that is happening... Besides, it'll go out tomorrow in the Washington Post, we cannot say that it is the gutter press, [reporting on an] alleged affair between President Barack Obama and Beyoncé. I can assure you that the world will talk about it."
This rumor has come as a big shock to both Beyonce and Obama's fans and they are wondering what Michelle Obama has to say about this.
What adds more fuel to this rumor is the fact that Barrack and Michelle have been reportedly suffering from marital discord. In his biography "The Amateur: Barack Obama in the White House," published in 2012, author Edward Klein claims that Michelle had planned to divorce Barack in 2000.
Contrary to these reports Beyonce's spokesperson has refuted the alleged affair rumor.
Beyonce enjoys healthy relationship with Obamas and she has even performed many times for the family's special functions. Beyonce gave an exclusive performance on Michelle Obama's 50th birthday celebration last year.
After rumors of Beyonce and Obama alleged affair went rampant, Rostain took back his comments according to report by jeanmarcmorandini.com. He said that, " He didn't say that at all" about Obama and Beyoncé, adding, "some American journalists are looking into the case."
According to Huffingtonpost report, Rostin even said that things are not in the best of shape between Barack and Michele and the atmosphere between them is pretty tense and there is nothing more to it.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features