President Obama And Michelle Obama Secret Affair: What is The Truth?
By Sonalee singh | February 12, 2014 6:38 PM EST
In a shocking turn of events it has been reported that President Obama is having an alleged affair with Beyonce. This seems like the most bizarre and unbelievable rumor of 2014. Yet, French Media is abuzz with the reports and a French photographer Pascal Rostain, has been quoted in French newspaper Le Figaro stating that soon Washington Post will the publishing the story of Obama and Beyonce's secret affair.
Though Washington Post has denied the reports, Rostain has revealed to Le Figaro: "You know, at this time, [in] the United States, there is something big that is happening... Besides, it'll go out tomorrow in the Washington Post, we cannot say that it is the gutter press, [reporting on an] alleged affair between President Barack Obama and Beyoncé. I can assure you that the world will talk about it."
This rumor has come as a big shock to both Beyonce and Obama's fans and they are wondering what Michelle Obama has to say about this.
What adds more fuel to this rumor is the fact that Barrack and Michelle have been reportedly suffering from marital discord. In his biography "The Amateur: Barack Obama in the White House," published in 2012, author Edward Klein claims that Michelle had planned to divorce Barack in 2000.
Contrary to these reports Beyonce's spokesperson has refuted the alleged affair rumor.
Beyonce enjoys healthy relationship with Obamas and she has even performed many times for the family's special functions. Beyonce gave an exclusive performance on Michelle Obama's 50th birthday celebration last year.
After rumors of Beyonce and Obama alleged affair went rampant, Rostain took back his comments according to report by jeanmarcmorandini.com. He said that, " He didn't say that at all" about Obama and Beyoncé, adding, "some American journalists are looking into the case."
According to Huffingtonpost report, Rostin even said that things are not in the best of shape between Barack and Michele and the atmosphere between them is pretty tense and there is nothing more to it.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Galaxy Note 4: Best Big-Screen Phone, Says Samsung; Analysts Believe Note 4 Unlikely To Beat iPhone 6 Plus [Watch Video]