President Obama And Michelle Obama Secret Affair: What is The Truth?
By Sonalee singh | February 12, 2014 6:38 PM EST
In a shocking turn of events it has been reported that President Obama is having an alleged affair with Beyonce. This seems like the most bizarre and unbelievable rumor of 2014. Yet, French Media is abuzz with the reports and a French photographer Pascal Rostain, has been quoted in French newspaper Le Figaro stating that soon Washington Post will the publishing the story of Obama and Beyonce's secret affair.
Though Washington Post has denied the reports, Rostain has revealed to Le Figaro: "You know, at this time, [in] the United States, there is something big that is happening... Besides, it'll go out tomorrow in the Washington Post, we cannot say that it is the gutter press, [reporting on an] alleged affair between President Barack Obama and Beyoncé. I can assure you that the world will talk about it."
This rumor has come as a big shock to both Beyonce and Obama's fans and they are wondering what Michelle Obama has to say about this.
What adds more fuel to this rumor is the fact that Barrack and Michelle have been reportedly suffering from marital discord. In his biography "The Amateur: Barack Obama in the White House," published in 2012, author Edward Klein claims that Michelle had planned to divorce Barack in 2000.
Contrary to these reports Beyonce's spokesperson has refuted the alleged affair rumor.
Beyonce enjoys healthy relationship with Obamas and she has even performed many times for the family's special functions. Beyonce gave an exclusive performance on Michelle Obama's 50th birthday celebration last year.
After rumors of Beyonce and Obama alleged affair went rampant, Rostain took back his comments according to report by jeanmarcmorandini.com. He said that, " He didn't say that at all" about Obama and Beyoncé, adding, "some American journalists are looking into the case."
According to Huffingtonpost report, Rostin even said that things are not in the best of shape between Barack and Michele and the atmosphere between them is pretty tense and there is nothing more to it.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- G20 Summit in Nov: No Consensus to Bar Russia, Putin Open to Attend in Australia