GTA Online: Details of the new Valentine’s Day Massacre DLC; Cheat Guide to Get Out of ‘Bad Sport’
By Aditya Bhat | February 12, 2014 6:25 PM EST
Rockstar Games has something special marked for Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA 5) Online on Valentine's Day. The brand is gearing up to release a new downloadable content (DLC), Valentine's Day Massacre on 14 February.
Valentines Day Massacre
The new DLC will be bringing the spice of the 1920's into the 2013 released game, by adding Gusenberg Sweeper machine gun (a Tommy gun) to all the Ammu-Nation locations in GTA Online. This Tommy gun will also be available for players in GTA 5's campaigns. The gun, along with two ammo clips will feature in the character's inventory.
Players will also see the addition of a red Albany Roosevelt, an armored limo, which can be purchased via legendarymotorsport.net website in GTA 5 Online, and the Story Mode of the game will have the car in any of the garage properties.
Players will also get to follow the fashion sense of Dick Tracy with double-breasted suits, flapper dresses, masquerade masks, novelty t-shirts, hats and even a Flapper Bob hairstyle for women.
Rockstar has said that the availability of these items is for limited time frame. But once the items are purchased, players will be able to keep it with them.
The Valentine's Day Massacre DLC will also be bringing in 10 new Jobs to GTA Online like deathmatches, Cycling/Sea/Land Races and a new Parachute Jump
Rockstar has promised that there will be more DLCs in 2014, "We will also have more information soon for other forthcoming GTA Online content updates including the Dangerous Business Pack, Online Heists, an expansion to the Creator tool and lots more," it said on its official Rockstar Newswire.
Cheat Guide to Get Out of 'Bad Sport'
By using glitches in GTA 5, players who leave missions and races and destroy cars of others can be a 'bad sport.' Hence there are some cheats that lets players get out of the 'bad sport' situation in GTA 5 Online.
The reason for having the 'bad sport' situation is to heighten the massively multiplayer online experience for the game and bring in sportsmanship in the game. If played by the rules, players are likely to get occasional benefits of 5 percent discount at the in-game stores or $1,000 in in-game cash, as noted by Gamer Headlines.
Players who are in the bad sport' lobby will be penalized for two days to a week or more in the game. So, how to get out of this faster?
1. Contact all your GTA Online friends or your crew and ask them to recommend you as 'good sport,' this will help you get out quicker.
2. If the above is not acceptable and you think takes more time, then start hosting races. Even if you have to play it yourself and win them all by yourself, it will give you 'good sport' points.
3. There is also the possibility of doing missions and jobs successfully, but the fastest is the races and it is the easiest way to get out of 'bad sport' lobbies.
Cheat for GTA 5
If players want Buzzard helicopter that is armed with guns and missiles, then the cheat is Circle (2), L1, Circle (3), L1, L2, R1, Triangle, Circle, Triangle.
If players need the wanted level to be brought down, which helps them in escaping the police, then the cheat is R1(2), Circle, R2, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left.
Once the cheats are activated, players cannot collect trophies. So it is better to collect them before activating the cheats, Motoring Crunch reported.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related