GTA Online: Details of the new Valentine’s Day Massacre DLC; Cheat Guide to Get Out of ‘Bad Sport’
By Aditya Bhat | February 12, 2014 6:25 PM EST
Rockstar Games has something special marked for Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA 5) Online on Valentine's Day. The brand is gearing up to release a new downloadable content (DLC), Valentine's Day Massacre on 14 February.
Valentines Day Massacre
The new DLC will be bringing the spice of the 1920's into the 2013 released game, by adding Gusenberg Sweeper machine gun (a Tommy gun) to all the Ammu-Nation locations in GTA Online. This Tommy gun will also be available for players in GTA 5's campaigns. The gun, along with two ammo clips will feature in the character's inventory.
Players will also see the addition of a red Albany Roosevelt, an armored limo, which can be purchased via legendarymotorsport.net website in GTA 5 Online, and the Story Mode of the game will have the car in any of the garage properties.
Players will also get to follow the fashion sense of Dick Tracy with double-breasted suits, flapper dresses, masquerade masks, novelty t-shirts, hats and even a Flapper Bob hairstyle for women.
Rockstar has said that the availability of these items is for limited time frame. But once the items are purchased, players will be able to keep it with them.
The Valentine's Day Massacre DLC will also be bringing in 10 new Jobs to GTA Online like deathmatches, Cycling/Sea/Land Races and a new Parachute Jump
Rockstar has promised that there will be more DLCs in 2014, "We will also have more information soon for other forthcoming GTA Online content updates including the Dangerous Business Pack, Online Heists, an expansion to the Creator tool and lots more," it said on its official Rockstar Newswire.
Cheat Guide to Get Out of 'Bad Sport'
By using glitches in GTA 5, players who leave missions and races and destroy cars of others can be a 'bad sport.' Hence there are some cheats that lets players get out of the 'bad sport' situation in GTA 5 Online.
The reason for having the 'bad sport' situation is to heighten the massively multiplayer online experience for the game and bring in sportsmanship in the game. If played by the rules, players are likely to get occasional benefits of 5 percent discount at the in-game stores or $1,000 in in-game cash, as noted by Gamer Headlines.
Players who are in the bad sport' lobby will be penalized for two days to a week or more in the game. So, how to get out of this faster?
1. Contact all your GTA Online friends or your crew and ask them to recommend you as 'good sport,' this will help you get out quicker.
2. If the above is not acceptable and you think takes more time, then start hosting races. Even if you have to play it yourself and win them all by yourself, it will give you 'good sport' points.
3. There is also the possibility of doing missions and jobs successfully, but the fastest is the races and it is the easiest way to get out of 'bad sport' lobbies.
Cheat for GTA 5
If players want Buzzard helicopter that is armed with guns and missiles, then the cheat is Circle (2), L1, Circle (3), L1, L2, R1, Triangle, Circle, Triangle.
If players need the wanted level to be brought down, which helps them in escaping the police, then the cheat is R1(2), Circle, R2, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left.
Once the cheats are activated, players cannot collect trophies. So it is better to collect them before activating the cheats, Motoring Crunch reported.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xbox’s September Games with Gold Features Halo Reach As Halo 5: Guardians And Master Chief Collection Get Details
- ‘Minecraft Xbox One Edition’ Updates From Devs Plus More On Minecraft On The Xbox Platform
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Unity’ Delayed To November As ‘Rogue’ Gets More Story Details
- ‘Destiny’ Updates: Devs Talk About Raids and ‘Destiny’ Preorder And Preloading
- ‘GTA 5’ Online Updates Radio For PS4, Xbox One As Rockstar Brings Allies For New Sale
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- Leaker of Actresses Nude Photos Accepting PayPal Donations in Exchange For Posting Alleged Sex Video of Jennifer Lawrence, Has Naked Pictures of 100 Hollywood A-Listers