Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson: 'Twilight' Actress Is Now A Terrible Poet Because of Robert? [READ POEM]
By Vanessa Francisco | February 12, 2014 6:06 PM EST
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson may have ended their relationship but this could have sparked a few new passions for the "Twilight" actress, who has since poured her emotions into other endeavors. Other endeavors such as tattoos, Black Flag, fashion modeling and poetry, for instance.
The 23-year-old star recently appeared on Marie Claire as the new face of Chanel. She talked about a verse she wrote shortly before her split from Robert and how she always gives 110 percent to all of her projects.
"I do not want to sound so f*cking utterly pretentious," the Camp X-Ray star told Marie Claire. "But after I write something, I go, 'Holy f*ck, that is crazy." She said it is the same thing with acting, "If I do a good scene, I am always like, 'Whoa, that is really dope."
Below you can find Kristen's poem, which she recited out loud to Marie Claire during her cover interview:
My Heart Is A Wiffle Ball / Freedom Pole By Kristen Stewart
"I reared digital moonlight/
You read its clock, scrawled neon across that black/
Kismetly ... ubiquitously crest fallen/
Thrown down to strafe your foothills/
...I'll suck the bones pretty.
Your nature perforated the abrasive organ pumps/
Spray painted everything known to man/
Stream rushed through and all out into/
Something Whilst the crackling stare down sun snuck/
Through our windows boarded up/
He hit your flint face and it sparked.
And I bellowed and you parked/
We reached Marfa/
One honest day up on this freedom pole/
Devils not done digging/
He's speaking in tongues all along the pan handle/
And this pining erosion is getting dust in/
And I'm drunk on your morsels/
And so I look down the line/
Your every twitch hand drum salute/
"I like being thrown to the unknown and finding my way," Kristen continued. "I do not want to show something. I want people to watch me find something. I am kind of like, an extremist. I do not want to work unless I'm bleeding it. If I am not working, then do not ever try to make a plan with me."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best