Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson: 'Twilight' Actress Is Now A Terrible Poet Because of Robert? [READ POEM]
By Vanessa Francisco | February 12, 2014 6:06 PM EST
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson may have ended their relationship but this could have sparked a few new passions for the "Twilight" actress, who has since poured her emotions into other endeavors. Other endeavors such as tattoos, Black Flag, fashion modeling and poetry, for instance.
The 23-year-old star recently appeared on Marie Claire as the new face of Chanel. She talked about a verse she wrote shortly before her split from Robert and how she always gives 110 percent to all of her projects.
"I do not want to sound so f*cking utterly pretentious," the Camp X-Ray star told Marie Claire. "But after I write something, I go, 'Holy f*ck, that is crazy." She said it is the same thing with acting, "If I do a good scene, I am always like, 'Whoa, that is really dope."
Below you can find Kristen's poem, which she recited out loud to Marie Claire during her cover interview:
My Heart Is A Wiffle Ball / Freedom Pole By Kristen Stewart
"I reared digital moonlight/
You read its clock, scrawled neon across that black/
Kismetly ... ubiquitously crest fallen/
Thrown down to strafe your foothills/
...I'll suck the bones pretty.
Your nature perforated the abrasive organ pumps/
Spray painted everything known to man/
Stream rushed through and all out into/
Something Whilst the crackling stare down sun snuck/
Through our windows boarded up/
He hit your flint face and it sparked.
And I bellowed and you parked/
We reached Marfa/
One honest day up on this freedom pole/
Devils not done digging/
He's speaking in tongues all along the pan handle/
And this pining erosion is getting dust in/
And I'm drunk on your morsels/
And so I look down the line/
Your every twitch hand drum salute/
"I like being thrown to the unknown and finding my way," Kristen continued. "I do not want to show something. I want people to watch me find something. I am kind of like, an extremist. I do not want to work unless I'm bleeding it. If I am not working, then do not ever try to make a plan with me."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes