Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson: 'Twilight' Actress Is Now A Terrible Poet Because of Robert? [READ POEM]
By Vanessa Francisco | February 12, 2014 6:06 PM EST
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson may have ended their relationship but this could have sparked a few new passions for the "Twilight" actress, who has since poured her emotions into other endeavors. Other endeavors such as tattoos, Black Flag, fashion modeling and poetry, for instance.
The 23-year-old star recently appeared on Marie Claire as the new face of Chanel. She talked about a verse she wrote shortly before her split from Robert and how she always gives 110 percent to all of her projects.
"I do not want to sound so f*cking utterly pretentious," the Camp X-Ray star told Marie Claire. "But after I write something, I go, 'Holy f*ck, that is crazy." She said it is the same thing with acting, "If I do a good scene, I am always like, 'Whoa, that is really dope."
Below you can find Kristen's poem, which she recited out loud to Marie Claire during her cover interview:
My Heart Is A Wiffle Ball / Freedom Pole By Kristen Stewart
"I reared digital moonlight/
You read its clock, scrawled neon across that black/
Kismetly ... ubiquitously crest fallen/
Thrown down to strafe your foothills/
...I'll suck the bones pretty.
Your nature perforated the abrasive organ pumps/
Spray painted everything known to man/
Stream rushed through and all out into/
Something Whilst the crackling stare down sun snuck/
Through our windows boarded up/
He hit your flint face and it sparked.
And I bellowed and you parked/
We reached Marfa/
One honest day up on this freedom pole/
Devils not done digging/
He's speaking in tongues all along the pan handle/
And this pining erosion is getting dust in/
And I'm drunk on your morsels/
And so I look down the line/
Your every twitch hand drum salute/
"I like being thrown to the unknown and finding my way," Kristen continued. "I do not want to show something. I want people to watch me find something. I am kind of like, an extremist. I do not want to work unless I'm bleeding it. If I am not working, then do not ever try to make a plan with me."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft