Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson: 'Twilight' Actress Is Now A Terrible Poet Because of Robert? [READ POEM]
By Vanessa Francisco | February 12, 2014 6:06 PM EST
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson may have ended their relationship but this could have sparked a few new passions for the "Twilight" actress, who has since poured her emotions into other endeavors. Other endeavors such as tattoos, Black Flag, fashion modeling and poetry, for instance.
The 23-year-old star recently appeared on Marie Claire as the new face of Chanel. She talked about a verse she wrote shortly before her split from Robert and how she always gives 110 percent to all of her projects.
"I do not want to sound so f*cking utterly pretentious," the Camp X-Ray star told Marie Claire. "But after I write something, I go, 'Holy f*ck, that is crazy." She said it is the same thing with acting, "If I do a good scene, I am always like, 'Whoa, that is really dope."
Below you can find Kristen's poem, which she recited out loud to Marie Claire during her cover interview:
My Heart Is A Wiffle Ball / Freedom Pole By Kristen Stewart
"I reared digital moonlight/
You read its clock, scrawled neon across that black/
Kismetly ... ubiquitously crest fallen/
Thrown down to strafe your foothills/
...I'll suck the bones pretty.
Your nature perforated the abrasive organ pumps/
Spray painted everything known to man/
Stream rushed through and all out into/
Something Whilst the crackling stare down sun snuck/
Through our windows boarded up/
He hit your flint face and it sparked.
And I bellowed and you parked/
We reached Marfa/
One honest day up on this freedom pole/
Devils not done digging/
He's speaking in tongues all along the pan handle/
And this pining erosion is getting dust in/
And I'm drunk on your morsels/
And so I look down the line/
Your every twitch hand drum salute/
"I like being thrown to the unknown and finding my way," Kristen continued. "I do not want to show something. I want people to watch me find something. I am kind of like, an extremist. I do not want to work unless I'm bleeding it. If I am not working, then do not ever try to make a plan with me."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett to Rediscover Nathan Fillion's Rick Castle; 'Derrick Storm' Coming to ABC [VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown