Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson: 'Twilight' Actress Is Now A Terrible Poet Because of Robert? [READ POEM]
By Vanessa Francisco | February 12, 2014 6:06 PM EST
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson may have ended their relationship but this could have sparked a few new passions for the "Twilight" actress, who has since poured her emotions into other endeavors. Other endeavors such as tattoos, Black Flag, fashion modeling and poetry, for instance.
The 23-year-old star recently appeared on Marie Claire as the new face of Chanel. She talked about a verse she wrote shortly before her split from Robert and how she always gives 110 percent to all of her projects.
"I do not want to sound so f*cking utterly pretentious," the Camp X-Ray star told Marie Claire. "But after I write something, I go, 'Holy f*ck, that is crazy." She said it is the same thing with acting, "If I do a good scene, I am always like, 'Whoa, that is really dope."
Below you can find Kristen's poem, which she recited out loud to Marie Claire during her cover interview:
My Heart Is A Wiffle Ball / Freedom Pole By Kristen Stewart
"I reared digital moonlight/
You read its clock, scrawled neon across that black/
Kismetly ... ubiquitously crest fallen/
Thrown down to strafe your foothills/
...I'll suck the bones pretty.
Your nature perforated the abrasive organ pumps/
Spray painted everything known to man/
Stream rushed through and all out into/
Something Whilst the crackling stare down sun snuck/
Through our windows boarded up/
He hit your flint face and it sparked.
And I bellowed and you parked/
We reached Marfa/
One honest day up on this freedom pole/
Devils not done digging/
He's speaking in tongues all along the pan handle/
And this pining erosion is getting dust in/
And I'm drunk on your morsels/
And so I look down the line/
Your every twitch hand drum salute/
"I like being thrown to the unknown and finding my way," Kristen continued. "I do not want to show something. I want people to watch me find something. I am kind of like, an extremist. I do not want to work unless I'm bleeding it. If I am not working, then do not ever try to make a plan with me."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage