'Come and Get It' Singer Selena Gomez Finally Speaks Up after Rehab Announcement: Check Touching Message for Justin Bieber
By charmaine corne clutton | February 12, 2014 6:01 PM EST
The 21-year old star Selena Gomez finally spoke through an Instagram post about her alleged two-week rehab visit in a state facility in Arizona. News broke out that Gomez checked in the facility to relieve herself of all the emotional trauma she had endured following the nasty breakup with Canadian pop star Justin Bieber.
According to her Instagram post, the star posted "I've done everything I could to the best of my ability. Thank you for the unconditional love and cyber hugs. You inspire me." Could it be that this message is directed toward her former beau, Justin Bieber?
According to a report by Eonline, the former Disney star admitted herself at the Arizona's Dawn facility on Jan. 5 due to emotional trauma. After her rehab stint in the facility, the star readily jetted away to Utah to promote her film "Rudderless" at the Sundance Film Festival, where the star definitely looked more jovial and unfazed by all the circulating rumors about her relationship with wild child Justin Bieber.
The exact cause of the breakup is still unknown to the public although many vile text messages between the two surfaced on the internet, hinting at a possible cheating scandal Justin Bieber was involved in that led to the breakup. In some of the sms, Bieber called Gomez a 'talentless p***y' after the latter called out Bieber to get himself checked into rehab due to his substance abuse.
Meanwhile, it is said that Bieber is still in love with Gomez but is just masking it by partying nonstop. His wild ways surfaced once more as many pictures went viral on the internet, showing the 19-year old "Beauty and a Beat" singer licking a stripper's nipple. Moreover, Bieber is always seen hand-in-hand with Miami-based Chantel Jeffries. He is currently facing many criminal charges. One includes a DUI in Miami and another one in California due to a certain egg-pelting incident led by the singer and his entourage.
The couple is known for their on and off relationship; do you think that this time their breakup is for real?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Windows 9 To Include Interactive Live Tiles and Notification Center in Metro 2.0