'Come and Get It' Singer Selena Gomez Finally Speaks Up after Rehab Announcement: Check Touching Message for Justin Bieber
By charmaine corne clutton | February 12, 2014 6:01 PM EST
The 21-year old star Selena Gomez finally spoke through an Instagram post about her alleged two-week rehab visit in a state facility in Arizona. News broke out that Gomez checked in the facility to relieve herself of all the emotional trauma she had endured following the nasty breakup with Canadian pop star Justin Bieber.
According to her Instagram post, the star posted "I've done everything I could to the best of my ability. Thank you for the unconditional love and cyber hugs. You inspire me." Could it be that this message is directed toward her former beau, Justin Bieber?
According to a report by Eonline, the former Disney star admitted herself at the Arizona's Dawn facility on Jan. 5 due to emotional trauma. After her rehab stint in the facility, the star readily jetted away to Utah to promote her film "Rudderless" at the Sundance Film Festival, where the star definitely looked more jovial and unfazed by all the circulating rumors about her relationship with wild child Justin Bieber.
The exact cause of the breakup is still unknown to the public although many vile text messages between the two surfaced on the internet, hinting at a possible cheating scandal Justin Bieber was involved in that led to the breakup. In some of the sms, Bieber called Gomez a 'talentless p***y' after the latter called out Bieber to get himself checked into rehab due to his substance abuse.
Meanwhile, it is said that Bieber is still in love with Gomez but is just masking it by partying nonstop. His wild ways surfaced once more as many pictures went viral on the internet, showing the 19-year old "Beauty and a Beat" singer licking a stripper's nipple. Moreover, Bieber is always seen hand-in-hand with Miami-based Chantel Jeffries. He is currently facing many criminal charges. One includes a DUI in Miami and another one in California due to a certain egg-pelting incident led by the singer and his entourage.
The couple is known for their on and off relationship; do you think that this time their breakup is for real?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- 'The Expendables 3' Torrent Leak: The Box-Office Numbers to Get Affected
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- LG G2 Android 4.4.4 KitKat Guide: When to Hit Your Region and How to Install
- Update Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini with Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- LG G3 To Debut Moon Violet and Burgundy Red Shades in August; Upcoming LG Devices Roundup