'Come and Get It' Singer Selena Gomez Finally Speaks Up after Rehab Announcement: Check Touching Message for Justin Bieber
By charmaine corne clutton | February 12, 2014 6:01 PM EST
The 21-year old star Selena Gomez finally spoke through an Instagram post about her alleged two-week rehab visit in a state facility in Arizona. News broke out that Gomez checked in the facility to relieve herself of all the emotional trauma she had endured following the nasty breakup with Canadian pop star Justin Bieber.
According to her Instagram post, the star posted "I've done everything I could to the best of my ability. Thank you for the unconditional love and cyber hugs. You inspire me." Could it be that this message is directed toward her former beau, Justin Bieber?
According to a report by Eonline, the former Disney star admitted herself at the Arizona's Dawn facility on Jan. 5 due to emotional trauma. After her rehab stint in the facility, the star readily jetted away to Utah to promote her film "Rudderless" at the Sundance Film Festival, where the star definitely looked more jovial and unfazed by all the circulating rumors about her relationship with wild child Justin Bieber.
The exact cause of the breakup is still unknown to the public although many vile text messages between the two surfaced on the internet, hinting at a possible cheating scandal Justin Bieber was involved in that led to the breakup. In some of the sms, Bieber called Gomez a 'talentless p***y' after the latter called out Bieber to get himself checked into rehab due to his substance abuse.
Meanwhile, it is said that Bieber is still in love with Gomez but is just masking it by partying nonstop. His wild ways surfaced once more as many pictures went viral on the internet, showing the 19-year old "Beauty and a Beat" singer licking a stripper's nipple. Moreover, Bieber is always seen hand-in-hand with Miami-based Chantel Jeffries. He is currently facing many criminal charges. One includes a DUI in Miami and another one in California due to a certain egg-pelting incident led by the singer and his entourage.
The couple is known for their on and off relationship; do you think that this time their breakup is for real?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date