Latest iPhone 6 Concept Image Features 5.1-Inch, 4K Screen Display [VIDEO]
By Kristin Dian Mariano | February 12, 2014 5:56 PM EST
The latest iPhone 6 concept image has brought 5.1-inch screen display with 4K pixel resolution.
Cult of Mac noted the new render is designed by Joseph Farahi. He visualized the upcoming Apple handset to sport an edge-to-edge screen display that can deliver sharp and crisp images. Thanks to its 4K resolution embodied in the Retina display 2. It uses RGBY pixels and the technology provided by Sharp.
Despite the large screen display, the handset will be very light as the phone measures 6.1 millimeters thick and weighs 100 grams.
At the back, the handset is equipped with 10 MP camera that has 4K video capture. The smartphone was also packed with a brand new Lightning 2 connector on board claimed to be faster than its predecessor.
But Apple still has not revealed the official specs and features of iPhone 6. New evidence emerged strengthening the rumor that iPhone 6 will pack a sapphire glass screen display. Sapphire could be the main selling point of the new handset. It will resolve some of the major complaints to iPhones making the smartphone scratch-resistant and less prone to shattering and breakage.
Apple has not verified yet whether there will be two variants of iPhone 6 coming this year similar to the past year's iPhone 5S and 5C. Reports claimed one of the two models is a phablet that may kick off a new line of smartphones, while the other is the real successor of iPhone 5S or iPhone 5C.
Some of iPhone 6 rumored features include A8 processor, iOS 8 and an improved fingerprint sensor. Also, Apple patents suggested some possible iPhone features such as curved or flexible screen embedded with liquidmetal material, an improved Siri and gestures control.
Apple remains tight-lipped when it comes to the iPhone 6 details, including its release date. But recent reports noted iPhone 6 will be introduced in June at the Worldwide Developers Conference. June is the original release date window of iPhone 6. Other reports claimed iPhone 6 will hit the market in September.
Watch the video of the latest iPhone 6 concept image below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles