How to Install/Download Flappy Bird on iOS, Android, Windows Phones and Desktop/Laptop
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 12, 2014 5:28 PM EST
How to Install Flappy Birds on iPhone or iOS device?
1. Re-install Flappy Bird from iTunes. If you have downloaded Flappy Bird to iTunes in the past and synced to iPad or iPhone and later deleted it from the device, you can re-install the game. However, if you deleted Flappy Bird from iTunes then you cannot re-install.
2. Buy an iPhone or Android device with pre-installed Flappy Bird. The iPhones with Flappy Bird in it are very expensive. You can understand the craze for this crazy game. The used iPhones with Flappy Bird are available on eBay. According to Macworld, the prices of these phones are falling.
3. Install Flappy Bird on your device using someone else's Apple ID. A cheap way to get Flappy Bird on iPhone is to find a friend who installed the game before it was pulled from the App Store. Apple allows a purchased app to be installed in not just one but multiple devices. You can share an Apple ID and purchased apps between up to 10 devices in a single household.
Open the App Store and click the Updates tab. Then go to Purchased and Not On This iPhone. You can search Flappy Bird or scroll down to locate the game, the click the iCloud symbol to download Flappy Bird.
4. Find the Flappy Bird file online and install it to a jailbroken iPhone: iOS users need to have jailbroken iPhone or iPad to install the game. The file to look for on the internet is an IPA or .ipa.
How to Install Flappy Bird on Android devices?
Caution: These .APK files of Flappy Bird may have malware.
You can look for Flappy Bird apk on Google and find a link of the file. The file can be searched through Android phone, so that it can be downloaded and installed on the device itself.
If you are cool with playing the clones of Flappy Bird, you can, perhaps, wait for the Google Play Store approved versions of clones like Fall Out Bird.
How to Install Flappy Bird on Windows Phone?
The Windows phone users can download a version of Flappy Bird by IG Mobile (publisher), it is available for free. It is not the original version by developer Dong Nguyen.
How to Install Flappy Bird on Windows PC or play Online?
The flash version of Flappy Bird is available on the internet. Type play Flappy Bird online and you can get numerous options to play the game online.
Check out this one - Flappy Bird Online on Agame.com.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Samsung SM-A500 (aka Wallet-Friendly Galaxy Alpha) Clears TENAA Revealing Images And Specs
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2
- Scotland Voted Against Independence, Early Results Indicate