Blake Griffin Smacked Justin Bieber? Chris Kaman Tweets ‘It's funny How People Believe Anything’
By Ankita Mehta | February 12, 2014 5:02 PM EST
Pop singer Justin Bieber appears via video conference in his first court appearance after being arrested on a drunk driving charge in Miami, Florida in this file photo taken January 23, 2014. Bieber, who racked up charges in two cities in the span of a week, would be wise to use provocative songstress Miley Cyrus as his guide to navigate the transition from teen pop stardom to a serious adult career, branding and celebrity crisis experts said. REUTERS/Walter Michot
On Monday, a report from Empire Sports stated that "A barista at the coffee house was apparently confronted by Bieber when he refused to serve the pop star because he wasn't wearing a shirt ... According to the police report Bieber started cussing at the barista and threatening to have his bodyguard [beat him up]."
"Fortunately for Goldsmith, LA Clippers star Blake Griffin had been enjoying a drink at a table when he witnessed the altercation and stepped in," the report said, adding that Griffin "smacked the shit out of him."
Several reports claimed that the news is false and Griffin did not hit Bieber. Gossip Cop quoting a source reported that the Griffin hitting Bieber was made up news as the pop star has not been in Los Angeles for more than a week.
The news went viral after LA Laker's Chris Kaman tweeted saying that the fight did happen.
"I was sitting in the corner of Starbucks and Blake did not smack Bieber! Well at least not that hard..." Kaman wrote.
Minutes later Kaman posted another tweet, which cleared the matter than he was just making fun of the entire situation.
"It's funny how some of u ppl believe anything..." he tweeted.
The Griffin-Bieber Starbucks battle has unquestionably gotten everybody's attention particularly on social networking sites. People took to twitter to say that the fight would should have happened in real.
Very proud of Blake griffin if the #beibersmack is true. Crazy Canadian coke head...— Phil lutzenkirchen (@lutzenkirchen) February 12, 2014
Did Blake Griffin really beat up Justin Bieber at a Starbucks? If it's a hoax, please don't tell me. I'm enjoying the thought.— Ƥʜӡʬʟ (@ph3wI) February 12, 2014
I suddenly am a Blake Griffin fan pic.twitter.com/MXkLxnXa5a— AlexTM (@Alex_Jacobs23) February 12, 2014
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebs: Struggle With Drug Addiction
Join the Conversation
- No Kevin Love to Cleveland, Andrew Wiggins to Stay with Cavaliers
- Jeremy Lin Only an ‘Expiring Contract’ in Los Angeles; Lakers Want Eric Bledsoe
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- Khloe Kardashian Sympathetic About Ex-Husband Lamar Odom in Recent Instagram Posts
- Rafael Nadal’s Retirement Plan Includes Becoming Pro Poker Player; Spaniard To Unveil New Serve at US Open
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People