Blake Griffin Smacked Justin Bieber? Chris Kaman Tweets ‘It's funny How People Believe Anything’
By Ankita Mehta | February 12, 2014 5:02 PM EST
Pop singer Justin Bieber appears via video conference in his first court appearance after being arrested on a drunk driving charge in Miami, Florida in this file photo taken January 23, 2014. Bieber, who racked up charges in two cities in the span of a week, would be wise to use provocative songstress Miley Cyrus as his guide to navigate the transition from teen pop stardom to a serious adult career, branding and celebrity crisis experts said. REUTERS/Walter Michot
On Monday, a report from Empire Sports stated that "A barista at the coffee house was apparently confronted by Bieber when he refused to serve the pop star because he wasn't wearing a shirt ... According to the police report Bieber started cussing at the barista and threatening to have his bodyguard [beat him up]."
"Fortunately for Goldsmith, LA Clippers star Blake Griffin had been enjoying a drink at a table when he witnessed the altercation and stepped in," the report said, adding that Griffin "smacked the shit out of him."
Several reports claimed that the news is false and Griffin did not hit Bieber. Gossip Cop quoting a source reported that the Griffin hitting Bieber was made up news as the pop star has not been in Los Angeles for more than a week.
The news went viral after LA Laker's Chris Kaman tweeted saying that the fight did happen.
"I was sitting in the corner of Starbucks and Blake did not smack Bieber! Well at least not that hard..." Kaman wrote.
Minutes later Kaman posted another tweet, which cleared the matter than he was just making fun of the entire situation.
"It's funny how some of u ppl believe anything..." he tweeted.
The Griffin-Bieber Starbucks battle has unquestionably gotten everybody's attention particularly on social networking sites. People took to twitter to say that the fight would should have happened in real.
Very proud of Blake griffin if the #beibersmack is true. Crazy Canadian coke head...— Phil lutzenkirchen (@lutzenkirchen) February 12, 2014
Did Blake Griffin really beat up Justin Bieber at a Starbucks? If it's a hoax, please don't tell me. I'm enjoying the thought.— Ƥʜӡʬʟ (@ph3wI) February 12, 2014
I suddenly am a Blake Griffin fan pic.twitter.com/MXkLxnXa5a— AlexTM (@Alex_Jacobs23) February 12, 2014
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage