Blake Griffin Smacked Justin Bieber? Chris Kaman Tweets ‘It's funny How People Believe Anything’
By Ankita Mehta | February 12, 2014 5:02 PM EST
Pop singer Justin Bieber appears via video conference in his first court appearance after being arrested on a drunk driving charge in Miami, Florida in this file photo taken January 23, 2014. Bieber, who racked up charges in two cities in the span of a week, would be wise to use provocative songstress Miley Cyrus as his guide to navigate the transition from teen pop stardom to a serious adult career, branding and celebrity crisis experts said. REUTERS/Walter Michot
On Monday, a report from Empire Sports stated that "A barista at the coffee house was apparently confronted by Bieber when he refused to serve the pop star because he wasn't wearing a shirt ... According to the police report Bieber started cussing at the barista and threatening to have his bodyguard [beat him up]."
"Fortunately for Goldsmith, LA Clippers star Blake Griffin had been enjoying a drink at a table when he witnessed the altercation and stepped in," the report said, adding that Griffin "smacked the shit out of him."
Several reports claimed that the news is false and Griffin did not hit Bieber. Gossip Cop quoting a source reported that the Griffin hitting Bieber was made up news as the pop star has not been in Los Angeles for more than a week.
The news went viral after LA Laker's Chris Kaman tweeted saying that the fight did happen.
"I was sitting in the corner of Starbucks and Blake did not smack Bieber! Well at least not that hard..." Kaman wrote.
Minutes later Kaman posted another tweet, which cleared the matter than he was just making fun of the entire situation.
"It's funny how some of u ppl believe anything..." he tweeted.
The Griffin-Bieber Starbucks battle has unquestionably gotten everybody's attention particularly on social networking sites. People took to twitter to say that the fight would should have happened in real.
Very proud of Blake griffin if the #beibersmack is true. Crazy Canadian coke head...— Phil lutzenkirchen (@lutzenkirchen) February 12, 2014
Did Blake Griffin really beat up Justin Bieber at a Starbucks? If it's a hoax, please don't tell me. I'm enjoying the thought.— Ƥʜӡʬʟ (@ph3wI) February 12, 2014
I suddenly am a Blake Griffin fan pic.twitter.com/MXkLxnXa5a— AlexTM (@Alex_Jacobs23) February 12, 2014
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Live Streaming Info: Spain vs. Iran Preview, Starting Lineups
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Finland Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Wenger's Take on Falcao and Rabiot
- Chelsea FC Transfer News: Blues Striker Fernando Torres Heads To AC Milan
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Signing A Striker Is Still Considered By Wenger
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 New Paranoid Android 4.5 Beta 2 Update Guide