Blake Griffin Smacked Justin Bieber? Chris Kaman Tweets ‘It's funny How People Believe Anything’
By Ankita Mehta | February 12, 2014 5:02 PM EST
Pop singer Justin Bieber appears via video conference in his first court appearance after being arrested on a drunk driving charge in Miami, Florida in this file photo taken January 23, 2014. Bieber, who racked up charges in two cities in the span of a week, would be wise to use provocative songstress Miley Cyrus as his guide to navigate the transition from teen pop stardom to a serious adult career, branding and celebrity crisis experts said. REUTERS/Walter Michot
On Monday, a report from Empire Sports stated that "A barista at the coffee house was apparently confronted by Bieber when he refused to serve the pop star because he wasn't wearing a shirt ... According to the police report Bieber started cussing at the barista and threatening to have his bodyguard [beat him up]."
"Fortunately for Goldsmith, LA Clippers star Blake Griffin had been enjoying a drink at a table when he witnessed the altercation and stepped in," the report said, adding that Griffin "smacked the shit out of him."
Several reports claimed that the news is false and Griffin did not hit Bieber. Gossip Cop quoting a source reported that the Griffin hitting Bieber was made up news as the pop star has not been in Los Angeles for more than a week.
The news went viral after LA Laker's Chris Kaman tweeted saying that the fight did happen.
"I was sitting in the corner of Starbucks and Blake did not smack Bieber! Well at least not that hard..." Kaman wrote.
Minutes later Kaman posted another tweet, which cleared the matter than he was just making fun of the entire situation.
"It's funny how some of u ppl believe anything..." he tweeted.
The Griffin-Bieber Starbucks battle has unquestionably gotten everybody's attention particularly on social networking sites. People took to twitter to say that the fight would should have happened in real.
Very proud of Blake griffin if the #beibersmack is true. Crazy Canadian coke head...— Phil lutzenkirchen (@lutzenkirchen) February 12, 2014
Did Blake Griffin really beat up Justin Bieber at a Starbucks? If it's a hoax, please don't tell me. I'm enjoying the thought.— Ƥʜӡʬʟ (@ph3wI) February 12, 2014
I suddenly am a Blake Griffin fan pic.twitter.com/MXkLxnXa5a— AlexTM (@Alex_Jacobs23) February 12, 2014
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Purse Split: $100M For American, $60M For Filipino— Report
- Amir Khan Addresses Roach’s Comments That Pacquiao Used To Knock Out The Bolton-Born Boxer During Sparring Sessions
- Boxing Analyst John Scully Says Floyd Mayweather Is Slipping But Manny Pacquiao Won’t Win In Super Fight In 2015
- Meet Paige VanZant, The Next UFC Sensation In The Women's Division
- Michael Schumacher Condition: Manager Sabine Kehm Says The 7-Time World Champion Is Making ‘Progress Appropriate To The Severity Of His Situation’
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- Nuclear War: Putin Certain To Launch Battle To Avoid Corruption Charges, Whistleblower Claims