Blake Griffin Smacked Justin Bieber? Chris Kaman Tweets ‘It's funny How People Believe Anything’
By Ankita Mehta | February 12, 2014 5:02 PM EST
Pop singer Justin Bieber appears via video conference in his first court appearance after being arrested on a drunk driving charge in Miami, Florida in this file photo taken January 23, 2014. Bieber, who racked up charges in two cities in the span of a week, would be wise to use provocative songstress Miley Cyrus as his guide to navigate the transition from teen pop stardom to a serious adult career, branding and celebrity crisis experts said. REUTERS/Walter Michot
On Monday, a report from Empire Sports stated that "A barista at the coffee house was apparently confronted by Bieber when he refused to serve the pop star because he wasn't wearing a shirt ... According to the police report Bieber started cussing at the barista and threatening to have his bodyguard [beat him up]."
"Fortunately for Goldsmith, LA Clippers star Blake Griffin had been enjoying a drink at a table when he witnessed the altercation and stepped in," the report said, adding that Griffin "smacked the shit out of him."
Several reports claimed that the news is false and Griffin did not hit Bieber. Gossip Cop quoting a source reported that the Griffin hitting Bieber was made up news as the pop star has not been in Los Angeles for more than a week.
The news went viral after LA Laker's Chris Kaman tweeted saying that the fight did happen.
"I was sitting in the corner of Starbucks and Blake did not smack Bieber! Well at least not that hard..." Kaman wrote.
Minutes later Kaman posted another tweet, which cleared the matter than he was just making fun of the entire situation.
"It's funny how some of u ppl believe anything..." he tweeted.
The Griffin-Bieber Starbucks battle has unquestionably gotten everybody's attention particularly on social networking sites. People took to twitter to say that the fight would should have happened in real.
Very proud of Blake griffin if the #beibersmack is true. Crazy Canadian coke head...— Phil lutzenkirchen (@lutzenkirchen) February 12, 2014
Did Blake Griffin really beat up Justin Bieber at a Starbucks? If it's a hoax, please don't tell me. I'm enjoying the thought.— Ƥʜӡʬʟ (@ph3wI) February 12, 2014
I suddenly am a Blake Griffin fan pic.twitter.com/MXkLxnXa5a— AlexTM (@Alex_Jacobs23) February 12, 2014
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28