'Pokemon X and Y News': Diancie May be Pokemon #719, Coming in Movie; PokeCheck to Include Gen 6
By Gel Galang | February 12, 2014 4:59 PM EST
Remember the three leaked Pokemons that was first hacked in the game by @smea? It seems that the rumours may just have found truth in them, as Serebii got its hands on recent CoroCoro translated information that Pokemon #719 has been revealed.
Based on the scans seen in the magazine, it looks like Pokemon #719 is Diancie, one of the three previously leaked, alongside Volcanion and Hoopa. As mentioned before, Diancie is a Rock/Fairy-type Pokemon.
*Check out the latest on the Xbox One's February and March updates here.
But what's even more interesting is that it will have a role in the upcoming "Pokemon X and Y" movie, which is said to have been re-titled to "Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie." No word yet on whether Diancie is the only Pokemon coming or if the two others that it was leaked with will also come to "Pokemon X and Y" officially.
There seems to be more information awaiting translation, but for now, at least there's may be one more new Pokemon that's coming out for "Pokemon X and Y."
Pokecheck Getting 'Pokemon X and Y' Support
For those who have already tried Pokecheck, a fake GTS stats recorder, a recent update on its Web site has announced that it may support "Pokemon X and Y" as early as March.
On the Pokecheck Web site, the administrators have announced that they still need the translations up to date, but those who have been using this already know that Pokecheck can be used in generation 4 and 5 games.
*More clues are pointing to a new "Batman: Arkham" game, maybe this time from Rocksteady? Read here for more.
Technically, what Pokecheck does is it pretty much allows players to know all the stats of their Pokemon and has a unique "cloning" feature. Pokecheck lets them check a number of stats, like IVs, EVs, PID, secret ID, hidden power and Pokemon hidden power type and power.
Players can also check for the legality of the Pokemon, though this is mostly for generation 5 as of now. Pokecheck also lets gamers transfer generation 4 Pokemon to generation 5 with no restrictions.
What's interesting about Pokecheck is the particular cloning feature. According to some forums, this has been used by a number of gamers, as it allows them to upload a Pokemon to the GTS and get a copy of the pkm that can be made available for others to download for breeding or for their Pokedex.
*Get over "Flappy Bird" mania slowly by playing with other similar games on this list: Read the 5 alternative PC and mobile games for "Flappy Bird."
According to a NeoSeeker user Amelie1248, cloning a Pokemon through Pokecheck is easy enough so long as players own the Pokemon.
"All you have to do is follow the instructions to register your save file to your Pokecheck account. Once you've done that, there will be a new button near the bottom that says 'clone on the GTS.' If they're not your Pokemon, meaning not your TID, it's not possible."
Check out the complete instructions, guidelines and more information on Pokecheck over at the link above.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation