'Pokemon X and Y News': Diancie May be Pokemon #719, Coming in Movie; PokeCheck to Include Gen 6
By Gel Galang | February 12, 2014 4:59 PM EST
Remember the three leaked Pokemons that was first hacked in the game by @smea? It seems that the rumours may just have found truth in them, as Serebii got its hands on recent CoroCoro translated information that Pokemon #719 has been revealed.
Based on the scans seen in the magazine, it looks like Pokemon #719 is Diancie, one of the three previously leaked, alongside Volcanion and Hoopa. As mentioned before, Diancie is a Rock/Fairy-type Pokemon.
*Check out the latest on the Xbox One's February and March updates here.
But what's even more interesting is that it will have a role in the upcoming "Pokemon X and Y" movie, which is said to have been re-titled to "Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie." No word yet on whether Diancie is the only Pokemon coming or if the two others that it was leaked with will also come to "Pokemon X and Y" officially.
There seems to be more information awaiting translation, but for now, at least there's may be one more new Pokemon that's coming out for "Pokemon X and Y."
Pokecheck Getting 'Pokemon X and Y' Support
For those who have already tried Pokecheck, a fake GTS stats recorder, a recent update on its Web site has announced that it may support "Pokemon X and Y" as early as March.
On the Pokecheck Web site, the administrators have announced that they still need the translations up to date, but those who have been using this already know that Pokecheck can be used in generation 4 and 5 games.
*More clues are pointing to a new "Batman: Arkham" game, maybe this time from Rocksteady? Read here for more.
Technically, what Pokecheck does is it pretty much allows players to know all the stats of their Pokemon and has a unique "cloning" feature. Pokecheck lets them check a number of stats, like IVs, EVs, PID, secret ID, hidden power and Pokemon hidden power type and power.
Players can also check for the legality of the Pokemon, though this is mostly for generation 5 as of now. Pokecheck also lets gamers transfer generation 4 Pokemon to generation 5 with no restrictions.
What's interesting about Pokecheck is the particular cloning feature. According to some forums, this has been used by a number of gamers, as it allows them to upload a Pokemon to the GTS and get a copy of the pkm that can be made available for others to download for breeding or for their Pokedex.
*Get over "Flappy Bird" mania slowly by playing with other similar games on this list: Read the 5 alternative PC and mobile games for "Flappy Bird."
According to a NeoSeeker user Amelie1248, cloning a Pokemon through Pokecheck is easy enough so long as players own the Pokemon.
"All you have to do is follow the instructions to register your save file to your Pokecheck account. Once you've done that, there will be a new button near the bottom that says 'clone on the GTS.' If they're not your Pokemon, meaning not your TID, it's not possible."
Check out the complete instructions, guidelines and more information on Pokecheck over at the link above.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Before Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: TwitchPlaysPokemon Goes X and Y, More Events and More Gym Leader Info
- PS4 News: 2 Possible Sets of PS Plus Games for August 2014 Leaked and Additional Features for PS4
- Android 4.4.3 and 4.4.4 KitKat Still Delayed for Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note 3
- Xbox One News: Games with Gold for August Announced; Updates for Progress in China
- The SIMS 4 on Sept 2 Release: Low Demands Specs, No Toddlers or Pools and 3 Premium Packs
- These 2 Questions Reveal if You Unwittingly Abuse Alcohol
- Jennifer Lopez and Her Wild 45th Birthday Party: How JLo’s Life-Size Birthday Cake from SamiCakes Boutique Was Made
- Blake Griffin’s Back Injury Is the Reason for His Withdrawal from Team U.S.A.
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- Anderson Silva To Test the Octagon Anew After Freak Leg Injury, To Fight Nick Diaz in 2015