Steven R McQueen: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Featured in the Latest Abercrombie & Fitch Campaign Along with Other Young Rising Stars [WATCH VIDEO]
By Jenalyn Villamarin | February 12, 2014 3:46 PM EST
Renowned American retailer Abercrombie & Fitch has unveiled the young rising celebrities featured in their latest "The Making of a Star" campaign. One of the TV stars that got the cut in the A&F campaign is the hot "Vampire Diaries" actor Steven R McQueen.
"A&F's new Stars on the Rise are exceptional, multi-dimensional and optimistic. We're excited to add a new cast to our long list of successful talent," Craig Brommers, the Senior Vice President of Marketing for Abercrombie & Fitch, declared in a released statement, according to the E!Online The Trend report.
Last Friday, January 31, the new A&F photos debuted and the images as well as the videos of each star included in the campaign will be featured on the Internet, the A&F App and the A&F stores worldwide. The 25-year-old "Vampire Diaries" star looked sizzlin' hot in Abercrombie & Fitch's "Meet the Cast" video. Have a look at the A&F ad below.
Credit: YouTube/Abercrombie & Fitch
Steven, the grandson of legendary film actor Steve McQueen, revealed in the Too Fab report that movies has inspired him to become an actor. "As a kid growing up in Detroit I longed to be a Superhero. Later on I started watching movies my grandpa (Steve McQueen) did, and I saw what an impact they made on the world. That's when I said, 'Hey, I want to do that too'," the young actor shared while promoting A&F. Click HERE to see photos.
Joining Steven R McQueen in the Abercrombie & Fitch "The Making of a Star" campaign are "Arrow" star Colton Haynes, "Revenge" actress Christa Allen, Disney star Debby Ryan, "Twisted" star Kylie Bunbury, "90210" actor Diego Boneta and Nickelodeon star Jazzlyn Marae.
The Zap2It report notes that this is not A&F's first time to feature young stars in their ad campaign. The other celebrities that have been included in the retailer's campaign are "Hunger Games" actress Jennifer Lawrence, singer Taylor Swift, "Magic Mike" actor Channing Tatum, Alexander Ludwig, Jacob Artist, Olivia Wilde, Scott Eastwood, "Gossip Girl" star Penn Badgley and "That '70s Show" actor Ashton Kutcher.
Steven R McQueen fans can watch the hunky actor as Jeremy Gilbert in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 that airs Thursday nights at 8 pm ET on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
Paul Wesley: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Set to Direct an Upcoming Season 5 Episode on the CW TV Series - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Stefan To Save Damon From Reckless Behaviour, Hooks Up with Elena/Katherine? Promo Video and Synopsis For Episode 14 Titled 'No Exit' Released [WATCH] - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- 'The Expendables 3' Torrent Leak: The Box-Office Numbers to Get Affected
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- LG G2 Android 4.4.4 KitKat Guide: When to Hit Your Region and How to Install
- Update Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini with Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- LG G3 To Debut Moon Violet and Burgundy Red Shades in August; Upcoming LG Devices Roundup