Steven R McQueen: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Featured in the Latest Abercrombie & Fitch Campaign Along with Other Young Rising Stars [WATCH VIDEO]
By Jenalyn Villamarin | February 12, 2014 3:46 PM EST
Renowned American retailer Abercrombie & Fitch has unveiled the young rising celebrities featured in their latest "The Making of a Star" campaign. One of the TV stars that got the cut in the A&F campaign is the hot "Vampire Diaries" actor Steven R McQueen.
"A&F's new Stars on the Rise are exceptional, multi-dimensional and optimistic. We're excited to add a new cast to our long list of successful talent," Craig Brommers, the Senior Vice President of Marketing for Abercrombie & Fitch, declared in a released statement, according to the E!Online The Trend report.
Last Friday, January 31, the new A&F photos debuted and the images as well as the videos of each star included in the campaign will be featured on the Internet, the A&F App and the A&F stores worldwide. The 25-year-old "Vampire Diaries" star looked sizzlin' hot in Abercrombie & Fitch's "Meet the Cast" video. Have a look at the A&F ad below.
Credit: YouTube/Abercrombie & Fitch
Steven, the grandson of legendary film actor Steve McQueen, revealed in the Too Fab report that movies has inspired him to become an actor. "As a kid growing up in Detroit I longed to be a Superhero. Later on I started watching movies my grandpa (Steve McQueen) did, and I saw what an impact they made on the world. That's when I said, 'Hey, I want to do that too'," the young actor shared while promoting A&F. Click HERE to see photos.
Joining Steven R McQueen in the Abercrombie & Fitch "The Making of a Star" campaign are "Arrow" star Colton Haynes, "Revenge" actress Christa Allen, Disney star Debby Ryan, "Twisted" star Kylie Bunbury, "90210" actor Diego Boneta and Nickelodeon star Jazzlyn Marae.
The Zap2It report notes that this is not A&F's first time to feature young stars in their ad campaign. The other celebrities that have been included in the retailer's campaign are "Hunger Games" actress Jennifer Lawrence, singer Taylor Swift, "Magic Mike" actor Channing Tatum, Alexander Ludwig, Jacob Artist, Olivia Wilde, Scott Eastwood, "Gossip Girl" star Penn Badgley and "That '70s Show" actor Ashton Kutcher.
Steven R McQueen fans can watch the hunky actor as Jeremy Gilbert in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 that airs Thursday nights at 8 pm ET on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
Paul Wesley: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Set to Direct an Upcoming Season 5 Episode on the CW TV Series - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Stefan To Save Damon From Reckless Behaviour, Hooks Up with Elena/Katherine? Promo Video and Synopsis For Episode 14 Titled 'No Exit' Released [WATCH] - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast