‘Suits’ Season 3: Return of Pearson-Specter Team [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | February 12, 2014 3:37 PM EST
It is almost time for the suave legal men to come back on T.V. screens. The first ten episodes of "Suits" Season 3 were about Harvey Specter getting his name on the wall. The season began on a note of Harvey teaming-up with Edward Darby to bring down Jessica. Harvey plotted a coup against his mentor because Jessica refused to put his name on the firm's wall, and she signed a merger agreement with Darby.
The first instalment of "Suits" Season 3 showed Harvey coming to terms with Jessica's snub and Mike's betrayal, and his relationship with these two strengthened over the course of ten episodes. To get back Harvey by her side, Jessica put his name on the wall, Pearson-Darby-Specter. Darby exited the firm because of his deal with Jessica to save Ava Hessington, and the firm's name changed to Pearson-Specter, the way Harvey wanted at the end of Season 2.
It is a new beginning for the firm. When "Suits" returns, the firm will be welcoming a new employee, Scottie. In episode 10 of this season, "Stay," Harvey offered Scottie a job, without consulting with Jessica. This is something that will not please the Pearson of the firm.
The episode 11 will feature a talk between Jessica and Harvey on how they intend to run the firm, together. "Suits" Season 3 is scheduled to return on Thursday, March 06, 2014 for its second instalment. The remaining six episodes of this season will deal with the danger of Louis exposing Mike; and the ramifications when Louis blows the lid off Mike's fraud.
The guys at Pearson-Specter love to win, and they have made it a habit. The new promo released by USA Network says, "... when the going gets tough, the tough gets these guys [Harvey, Mike and Louis]."
It will be interesting to watch Harvey and Mike deal with Louis and his threat to expose them. In addition to that, Harvey will be in a serious relationship for the first time. In "Stay," Harvey had asked Scottie to stay in his life. He will be seen trying to adjust to this new development in his life.
As previously reported, in the upcoming episode, Michael Phelp will be appearing as himself. He might be Scottie's first big client win while working for Pearson-Specter.
"Suits" team are returning to show their A game to win.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected