Game of Thrones Season 4 Spoilers: Dragons, Bloody Confrontations & Purple Wedding [VIDEO]
By Riza Ornos | February 12, 2014 3:36 PM EST
The upcoming return of HBO's "Game of Thrones" Season Four is scheduled on April 7 and the new season promises to be one of the most exciting seasons of the show. Based on George R.R. Martin's novel "A Song of Ice and Fire" book series, GOT's Season Four is going to be full of confrontations, fire and lies.
Daenerys Targaryen's dragons are stronger and fiercer than ever, and she is going to use their full potential to continue her journey in conquering Slaver's Bay. Equally cute and dangerous, the dragons will help her role as a leader as she sits on her new throne.
But Dany is going to have some trouble controlling her fast growing dragons. She will also have a hard time controlling the cities that she conquered after to freeing the slaves in Yunkai.
Lannister brothers Tyrion and Jaime played by Peter Dinklage and Nocolai Coster-Waldau are going to be closer than ever. Tyrion will be facing imprisonment and humiliation and Jaime is going to help him get through it. Jaime on the other hand is going to leave his evil ways now that he can't fight as gallantly as before.
Season four is also going to feature Dorne, the Spain of the Seven Kingdoms and will debut Prince Oberon Martell played by Chilean actor Pedro Pascal. Known as the Red Viper, Prince Oberon is going to seek revenge for his sister who was slaughtered together with her children.
Brianne's role in Season four will feature her having a Mike Tyson moment. Played by Gwendoline Christie, Brienne is going to bite someone's ear off and spit it in his face. According to Christie, biting someone's ear off is the weirdest thing she'd had to do in the show.
After the Red Wedding of GOT Season Three, Kings Landing is going to host another wedding and its going to be "purple." According to spoilers, the Purple Wedding is going to put an end to the young king of the Iron Throne played by Jack Gleeson.
But until then all we can do is wait for April 7.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Finals/ Finale Results: Find Out Who Could Be The Winner—Predictions Based on iTunes Chart Rankings
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 Winner Revealed: Celebs And Eliminated Contestants React Plus Who Will Mentor In Season 8
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 10 Update: Air Date, Hints, Oliver Queen's Return Theories [Spoilers, Review]
- 'The Flash' Season 1, Episode 10 Spoilers: Dr Wells Connection To Reverse Flash, Firestorm Focus, and 'Prison Break' Actors As Villains In Next New Episode
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Finals/ Finale Results Recap: And The Winner Is… (Spoilers)