Stock at its Cheapest: Apple Inc (NASDAQ AAPL), An Excellent Time to Be a Shareholder
By Athena Yenko | February 12, 2014 3:35 PM EST
Analysts at Motley Fool said that there can be no other best time to be an Apple Inc (NASDAQ AAPL) shareholder but today. The stock is at its cheapest and with the forthcoming takeaways, it can deliver its shareholders as new product offerings were announced to be coming very soon. New product lines had been confirmed by CEO Tim Cook through the Wall Street Journal.
As a rule of the thumb, dividends make shareholders rich. Dividends may not bring a drastic growth for stocks, but dividends implied that a company will less likely to collapse. Dividends may work slowly, but in a long run compounding effect of quarterly payouts bring cash to those who invested - in the case for Apple Inc (NASDAQ AAPL).
"No matter what valuation metrics you use, Apple (NASDAQ AAPL) is significantly cheaper than most in the S&P 500 today," Daniel Sparks of Motley Fool wrote.
Long-time Apple analyst Katy Huberty from Morgan Stanley was singing the same tune. She said that an iWatch, with an average selling price of $300, can acquire $17.5 billion sales in its first years - amounting to 10 per cent of Apple's 12 month revenue. How much can investors earn through time is left for the investors to imagine.
Carl Icahn, before dropping his $50 billion buyback programme, was bullish about the rumoured Apple television.
"With 238 million TVs sold globally in 2012, it would not surprise us if Apple could sell 25 million new Apple ultra high definition televisions at $1,600 per unit, especially when considering both its track record of introducing best in class products and its market share in smartphones and tablets. At a gross margin of 37.7%, which would be consistent with that of the overall company, such a debut would add $40 billion of revenues and $15 billion to operating income annually."
Meanwhile, Apple Inc real-time stock quote as published by NASDAQ.COM on Feb 11 is at $536.01, up by 1.32 per cent; previous close at $528.99; today's high at $537.75, today's low at $529.5; 52 weeks high at $575.1358, 52 week's low at $385.10.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- New Malaysia Airlines Caught in Adelaide Airport Latest Scare
- Toyota Tops World Sales of Cars, Sells Over 5K Million Vehicles in First Half of 2014
- Formula 1 Chief Sues Google over Sex Party Pictures
- Air New Zealand Pays $1000 to NZ9 Passengers After Three-Night Delay
- Qatar's Surging Real Estate Prices Won't Affect Thriving Economy – Report
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8