Stock at its Cheapest: Apple Inc (NASDAQ AAPL), An Excellent Time to Be a Shareholder
By Athena Yenko | February 12, 2014 3:35 PM EST
Analysts at Motley Fool said that there can be no other best time to be an Apple Inc (NASDAQ AAPL) shareholder but today. The stock is at its cheapest and with the forthcoming takeaways, it can deliver its shareholders as new product offerings were announced to be coming very soon. New product lines had been confirmed by CEO Tim Cook through the Wall Street Journal.
As a rule of the thumb, dividends make shareholders rich. Dividends may not bring a drastic growth for stocks, but dividends implied that a company will less likely to collapse. Dividends may work slowly, but in a long run compounding effect of quarterly payouts bring cash to those who invested - in the case for Apple Inc (NASDAQ AAPL).
"No matter what valuation metrics you use, Apple (NASDAQ AAPL) is significantly cheaper than most in the S&P 500 today," Daniel Sparks of Motley Fool wrote.
Long-time Apple analyst Katy Huberty from Morgan Stanley was singing the same tune. She said that an iWatch, with an average selling price of $300, can acquire $17.5 billion sales in its first years - amounting to 10 per cent of Apple's 12 month revenue. How much can investors earn through time is left for the investors to imagine.
Carl Icahn, before dropping his $50 billion buyback programme, was bullish about the rumoured Apple television.
"With 238 million TVs sold globally in 2012, it would not surprise us if Apple could sell 25 million new Apple ultra high definition televisions at $1,600 per unit, especially when considering both its track record of introducing best in class products and its market share in smartphones and tablets. At a gross margin of 37.7%, which would be consistent with that of the overall company, such a debut would add $40 billion of revenues and $15 billion to operating income annually."
Meanwhile, Apple Inc real-time stock quote as published by NASDAQ.COM on Feb 11 is at $536.01, up by 1.32 per cent; previous close at $528.99; today's high at $537.75, today's low at $529.5; 52 weeks high at $575.1358, 52 week's low at $385.10.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebrities Whose Life Changed Because of Sexual Abuse and Molestation
Join the Conversation
- Malaysian Airlines Flight 17: Air Carrier to Give $5,000 Assistance to Victims’ Families; Bankruptcy Looms as 2 Air Mishaps Would Cost Firm Minimum $80.55 M Compensation
- Foxconn And Pegatron Corp Readies For Apple's iPhone 6 Mass Production This Month
- KFC & McDonald’s Accused of Serving ‘Expired’ Meat to Customers
- Malaysian Airlines Ukraine Tragedy Hits Asian Stock Markets
- New Zealand's Largest Snack Food Company Bought for NZ$700 Million
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People