‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4, Episode 10, ‘Inmates’ Promo and Sneak Peeks: Analysis – Episode to Feature More Characters than ‘After’
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 12, 2014 2:14 PM EST
Season 4 mid-premiere episode - "After" was just about three characters, Michonne, Rick and Carl Grimes. However, "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 10 titled "Inmates" will feature at least nine characters. Rumour mills churned out this theory that the episode might introduce three new characters. AMC released one promo and two sneak peeks for viewers. Let's have a look at what these promo and sneak peeks have to say about episode 10.
1. "Hitchhikers may be escaping inmates." A sign reads at the start of the promo. Prison folks are on the road as they escaped the prison (their home) after the attack by the Governor.
2. People in the bus. What happened to the people in the bus? So far, no one knows who the driver of the bus is. Glenn boarded the bus without Maggie. He might have jumped off as well. One of the earlier promos showed people coming out of the back of the bus. In "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 10 promo, Maggie is around dead bodies. Are these dead bodies in any way related to the bus people?
3. Sasha, Maggie and Bob in front of dead bodies. They plan to split up. Bad idea? In the episode 10, "Inmates" promo, Sasha, Maggie and Bob are in front of loads of dead bodies. "I need to help them," says Bob. Is he pointing toward the dead bodies?
"We cannot split up. Not now," says Sasha. Split up at this would be a bad idea for them. However, Maggie is shown walking through the dead bodies. Is she looking for Glenn there?
4. Tyreese vs. Walkers. He hammers some walkers near the train tracks.
5. Beth with the knife to slay walkers. Daryl and Beth talk to each other by the fire, she says they are not the only survivors and must look out for others. In the next scene, she is shown holding a knife as a walker attacks.
In another sneak peek of "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 10, Daryl tries to locate other prison members and find blood, human blood and not undead's blood.
6. Glenn yelling, "Maggie!" In the promo, Glenn is on the ground. He looks tired and bloody. "TWD" season 4 episode 10 promo shows Glenn screaming Maggie's name.
"The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 10, "Inmates" - Promo.
"The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 10, "Inmates" - Sneak Peeks
"The Walking Dead" Season 4, Episode 10 - Sneak Peek # 1. Watch here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report