Criminal Minds Sneak Peek: What’s Next After 200th Episode, Valentine’s Episode Sees Morgan’s Girlfriend
By Gel Galang | February 12, 2014 12:51 PM EST
The Criminal Minds 200th Episode was really a milestone show not just in name, but also in reception, as viewership skyrocketed to 12.8 million, according to TV Line.
*Recap of Criminal Minds Season 9 200th episode: Check out what happened and what JJ's secret was.
But it doesn't end there, as the BAU team will have to start picking up the pieces, particularly JJ (AJ Cook) who is now free of the burden of her secret. In an interview with TV Guide, show runner Erica Messer reveals a few key points on what fans can now expect after that special episode.
"I think there's a relief you feel at the end of the 200th. There are no more secrets, no more lies. That chapter is closed," said Messer in the interview.
This pretty much dispels any possibility of resurfacing villains in the form of Hastings (Episode 200's main villain) or his cohorts. Messer also reveals that, more than banking on previous villains, the succeeding episodes will start fresh.
PS4 gamers may also encounter this new bug plaguing Sony's next-gen console: Read the details here.
Nice to see Prentiss even for a quick while
Since Brewster got a longer screen time compared to what was originally planned for Criminal Minds 200th Episode, some may have become very hopeful on seeing her once again, especially with the way the cast seemed to become like family in the end again.
But according to Brewster herself, any possible guest-starring may not happen in the near future.
"If they ask me to guest-star again, I would do it. I don't think I would join full-time again. As much as I love that show, it is really fun to do other stuff and to do comedy and live shows," said Brewster.
Overall, however, Criminal Minds 200th episode was a success, proving that the show's run for another season is worth it. In his interview with CBS News, Thomas Gibson said about Criminal Minds' continuing success.
"One of the nice things was that expectations for the show were reasonable. By the middle of the first season, we'd found an audience and then we kind of caught this juggernaut of a show."
*If you're waiting for Uncharted 4, the cast and crew of the title have teased some random fluff about the game: Read here for more.
The Valentine's episode
It's the week of Valentine's Day, and, as expected Criminal Minds will not miss a chance to delve into the personal lives of "Baby Girl" and "Chocolate Thunder." Although this time, it seems that they will be taking their respective dates out for the night of love.
According to the official press release from CBS over at Spoiler TV, Criminal Minds Season 9 Episode 15 will find Morgan and Garcia making their Valentine's Day plans for their significant others, even though the episode will debut a week after Valentine's Day.
As for the case, you can expect the BAU team to be at the lead investigation on the murders happening in the Pittsburgh area, where it seems that they will be confronted with a team of unsubs, making for double the suspense and horror of murder.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- NVIDIA Shield Gaming Tablet with Tegra K1 SoC Reported to be Released on July 29
- BlackBerry Passport Video Leak, Release Date, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate [Watch YouTube Clip] --Reports
- Iphone 6 Release Date Fast -Approaching, Reuse and Recycle Program Now in Australia