Criminal Minds Sneak Peek: What’s Next After 200th Episode, Valentine’s Episode Sees Morgan’s Girlfriend
By Gel Galang | February 12, 2014 12:51 PM EST
The Criminal Minds 200th Episode was really a milestone show not just in name, but also in reception, as viewership skyrocketed to 12.8 million, according to TV Line.
*Recap of Criminal Minds Season 9 200th episode: Check out what happened and what JJ's secret was.
But it doesn't end there, as the BAU team will have to start picking up the pieces, particularly JJ (AJ Cook) who is now free of the burden of her secret. In an interview with TV Guide, show runner Erica Messer reveals a few key points on what fans can now expect after that special episode.
"I think there's a relief you feel at the end of the 200th. There are no more secrets, no more lies. That chapter is closed," said Messer in the interview.
This pretty much dispels any possibility of resurfacing villains in the form of Hastings (Episode 200's main villain) or his cohorts. Messer also reveals that, more than banking on previous villains, the succeeding episodes will start fresh.
PS4 gamers may also encounter this new bug plaguing Sony's next-gen console: Read the details here.
Nice to see Prentiss even for a quick while
Since Brewster got a longer screen time compared to what was originally planned for Criminal Minds 200th Episode, some may have become very hopeful on seeing her once again, especially with the way the cast seemed to become like family in the end again.
But according to Brewster herself, any possible guest-starring may not happen in the near future.
"If they ask me to guest-star again, I would do it. I don't think I would join full-time again. As much as I love that show, it is really fun to do other stuff and to do comedy and live shows," said Brewster.
Overall, however, Criminal Minds 200th episode was a success, proving that the show's run for another season is worth it. In his interview with CBS News, Thomas Gibson said about Criminal Minds' continuing success.
"One of the nice things was that expectations for the show were reasonable. By the middle of the first season, we'd found an audience and then we kind of caught this juggernaut of a show."
*If you're waiting for Uncharted 4, the cast and crew of the title have teased some random fluff about the game: Read here for more.
The Valentine's episode
It's the week of Valentine's Day, and, as expected Criminal Minds will not miss a chance to delve into the personal lives of "Baby Girl" and "Chocolate Thunder." Although this time, it seems that they will be taking their respective dates out for the night of love.
According to the official press release from CBS over at Spoiler TV, Criminal Minds Season 9 Episode 15 will find Morgan and Garcia making their Valentine's Day plans for their significant others, even though the episode will debut a week after Valentine's Day.
As for the case, you can expect the BAU team to be at the lead investigation on the murders happening in the Pittsburgh area, where it seems that they will be confronted with a team of unsubs, making for double the suspense and horror of murder.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date