Crazy about Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson? Top 5 Sex Scenes in ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ that Won't Probably Air on the Big Screen
By charmaine corne clutton | February 12, 2014 12:34 PM EST
E.L. James took the world by a storm when she introduced her "Fifty Shades of Grey," which was geared to be spin off of Twligiht, where the main protagonists are just set in a contemporary backdrop in Seattle. Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey, the main protagonists in James' trilogy, however, seem to have a life of their own now. The often dubbed 'mommy porn' is definitely stirring up a storm as producers announced they were making a movie adaptation of the erotic novel.
Fifty Shades of Grey: Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan Share First Kiss on Film Set
Now, it seems that fans just cannot get enough of Jamie Dornan (Christian Grey) and Dakota Johnson (Anastasia Steele). If it's any consolation for those who are dying to see the film, the producers of the flick already released its first movie poster, where you can actually see here.
Part of why the franchise is so popular is that it is (highly) sexually charged. The explicit themes of the movies are enough to earn the film an R rating. The toss between BDSM and kinky lovemaking are the core themes where Ana and a much older billionaire Christian play with.
So below are just some of the explicit passages from the book that we're guessing will be shelved:
#1 "Suddenly, he sits up and tugs my panties off and throws them on the floor. Pulling off his boxer briefs, his erection springs free. Holy cow! ... He kneels up and pulls a condom onto his considerable length. Oh no ... Will it? How?"
If this passage were to be shown, we can only bet that a lot of people would be trying to impose various bans on the movie. But then again, many fans are still clamoring for the producers to make the movie as close to the book.
#2 "I pull him deeper into my mouth so I can feel him at the back of my throat and then to the front again. My tongue swirls around the end. He's my very own Christian Grey-flavored popsicle. I suck harder and harder ... Hmm ... My inner goddess is doing the merengue with some salsa moves."
Definitely.Not. Of course, this passage seems like it was ripped out of a pornographic material--something, Sam taylor Johnson, the movie's director, would definitely not want to happen.
#3 "His breathing is ragged, matching mine. 'When did you start your period, Anastasia?' . . . He reaches between my legs and pulls on the blue string - what?! - and gently takes my tampon out and tosses it into the nearby toilet. Holy fuck. Sweet mother of all . . . Jeez. And then he's inside me. . . ah!"
Guess we won't be seeing anything as wild as this in the movie. According to reports, the movie won't really delve on the nitty-gritty details of the book. So we're guessing this is one the scenes they'd probably omit.
#4 Sitting beside me, he gently pulls my sweatpants down. Up and down like a whores' drawers, my subconscious remarks bitterly. In my head, I tell her where to go. Christian squirts baby oil into his hand and then rubs my behind with careful tenderness - from makeup remover to soothing balm for a spanked ass, who would have thought it was such a versatile liquid."
We're not sure if Dakota Johnson is going to expose her toned derriere in the movie. According to sources, Sam Taylor Johnson is focusing on the more emotional part of the movie as opposed to the explicit sex scenes.
#5 "Show me how you pleasure yourself ... Keep still ... We're going to have to work on keeping you still, baby ... Let's see if we can make you come like this ... You're so deliciously wet. God, I want you ... I'm going to f**k you now, Miss Steele ... Hard ... Come for me, Ana.
We definitely won't be seeing Dakota Johnson make some real action for the movie. However, according to an interview, Johnson apparently said when asked about the sex scenes in the movie "I have no shame." Does that mean we will be seeing more of her in the movie?
Read More; 'Fifty Shades of Grey' actress Dakota Johnson ready to Bare it All for Jamie Dornan? 24-year-old says 'I have no shame'
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists