Crazy about Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson? Top 5 Sex Scenes in ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ that Won't Probably Air on the Big Screen
By charmaine corne clutton | February 12, 2014 12:34 PM EST
E.L. James took the world by a storm when she introduced her "Fifty Shades of Grey," which was geared to be spin off of Twligiht, where the main protagonists are just set in a contemporary backdrop in Seattle. Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey, the main protagonists in James' trilogy, however, seem to have a life of their own now. The often dubbed 'mommy porn' is definitely stirring up a storm as producers announced they were making a movie adaptation of the erotic novel.
Fifty Shades of Grey: Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan Share First Kiss on Film Set
Now, it seems that fans just cannot get enough of Jamie Dornan (Christian Grey) and Dakota Johnson (Anastasia Steele). If it's any consolation for those who are dying to see the film, the producers of the flick already released its first movie poster, where you can actually see here.
Part of why the franchise is so popular is that it is (highly) sexually charged. The explicit themes of the movies are enough to earn the film an R rating. The toss between BDSM and kinky lovemaking are the core themes where Ana and a much older billionaire Christian play with.
So below are just some of the explicit passages from the book that we're guessing will be shelved:
#1 "Suddenly, he sits up and tugs my panties off and throws them on the floor. Pulling off his boxer briefs, his erection springs free. Holy cow! ... He kneels up and pulls a condom onto his considerable length. Oh no ... Will it? How?"
If this passage were to be shown, we can only bet that a lot of people would be trying to impose various bans on the movie. But then again, many fans are still clamoring for the producers to make the movie as close to the book.
#2 "I pull him deeper into my mouth so I can feel him at the back of my throat and then to the front again. My tongue swirls around the end. He's my very own Christian Grey-flavored popsicle. I suck harder and harder ... Hmm ... My inner goddess is doing the merengue with some salsa moves."
Definitely.Not. Of course, this passage seems like it was ripped out of a pornographic material--something, Sam taylor Johnson, the movie's director, would definitely not want to happen.
#3 "His breathing is ragged, matching mine. 'When did you start your period, Anastasia?' . . . He reaches between my legs and pulls on the blue string - what?! - and gently takes my tampon out and tosses it into the nearby toilet. Holy fuck. Sweet mother of all . . . Jeez. And then he's inside me. . . ah!"
Guess we won't be seeing anything as wild as this in the movie. According to reports, the movie won't really delve on the nitty-gritty details of the book. So we're guessing this is one the scenes they'd probably omit.
#4 Sitting beside me, he gently pulls my sweatpants down. Up and down like a whores' drawers, my subconscious remarks bitterly. In my head, I tell her where to go. Christian squirts baby oil into his hand and then rubs my behind with careful tenderness - from makeup remover to soothing balm for a spanked ass, who would have thought it was such a versatile liquid."
We're not sure if Dakota Johnson is going to expose her toned derriere in the movie. According to sources, Sam Taylor Johnson is focusing on the more emotional part of the movie as opposed to the explicit sex scenes.
#5 "Show me how you pleasure yourself ... Keep still ... We're going to have to work on keeping you still, baby ... Let's see if we can make you come like this ... You're so deliciously wet. God, I want you ... I'm going to f**k you now, Miss Steele ... Hard ... Come for me, Ana.
We definitely won't be seeing Dakota Johnson make some real action for the movie. However, according to an interview, Johnson apparently said when asked about the sex scenes in the movie "I have no shame." Does that mean we will be seeing more of her in the movie?
Read More; 'Fifty Shades of Grey' actress Dakota Johnson ready to Bare it All for Jamie Dornan? 24-year-old says 'I have no shame'
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Trailer Reveals Sith Plus John Boyega And Daisy Ridley’s Characters And Much More—Reports
- Cameron Diaz, Benji Madden Engaged – Reports
- Channing Tatum-Jenna Dewan Tatum Split: Channing Disregards Amber Heard Link-Up Reports, Says Wife 'Puts Everything in Perspective'
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 19 Spoilers: Major Confrontations And More Drama Stirs Up In Genoa City
- ‘NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Spoilers: Episode 9 'Traitor' Airs On Nov. 24, 2014, Hetty Orders A Lockdown To Locate The Mole In The ‘NCIS LA’ Team Who Has Put Granger’s Life In Danger [WATCH VIDEO]
- Microsoft Band Wearable Gadget At $199 Is A Sell-Out
- 6 Big Reasons iPhone 6 Plus is Must-Have Black Friday, Christmas 2014 Buy
- NATO To Russia: 'Pull Back Your Troops'
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- Germany, Not U.S., Is The World’s Favorite Country; UK, Canada, Australia Maintain Top 10 Spots