Nathan Sykes and Ariana Grande Tease about New Music: 'Nariana' Back Together?
By Diadem Pambid | February 12, 2014 11:12 AM EST
Are Nathan Sykes and Ariana Grande getting back together? Well, that seems to be the news following the announcement that the former "Nariana" couple are teaming up once more for collaboration. With The Wanted on hiatus, this comes as a great treat for fans but will a romantic reunion ensue between them as well?
Nathan Sykes of The Wanted performs at the 40th American Music Awards in Los Angeles
The "Sam & Cat" actress is showing no signs of stepping down from her pedestal. For one, she's making every day count and climbing one step higher to the top of the charts. After the successful release of her first album, Grande is currently working on her second album set for release this year. "Arianators" will certainly be in for a treat following the news that Nathan Sykes, her ex-beau, will once again be teaming up with her for a brand new song.
Yet, hold up because collaboration isn't what's on Ariana and Nathan's mind. Both stars had ironically tweeted about being in the studio to create new music almost at the same time.
"Now let's let them hear this second album," tweeted Ariana to which was followed a few minutes after by Nathan's tweet saying, "Today is a day for making music."
Could this perhaps be just coincidence? Well, fans of the former "Nariana" couple are still hoping and praying these two get back together and join forces to make another swoon-worthy song like "Almost is Never Enough."
Given Grande's sentiments about Nathan, despite their split they apparently seem to be on good terms. Thus, a romantic reconciliation could be likely.
"He's so talented. I am so glad to met him and have a friend like him in my life. He's an amazing person. It was very civil. It was mutual. He's such a great person. I adore him and he's so talented," stated Grande (via Entertainment Wise).
On the other hand, Nathan Sykes of The Wanted is gearing up for a solo album in the midst of The Wanted split. Even with the heart-breaking end to the boy band, Sykes thanked his fans for their undying support.
"We have had the most fun and every moment is down to you guys! However, I must take this moment to say that nobody is to blame for any decision we have come to and we are so grateful to everyone who has helped us along the way. I can't wait for the tour to celebrate everything The Wanted has achieved and to see you all in the future!! Much love," stated Sykes on his Instagram account.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- Nuclear War: Putin Certain To Launch Battle To Avoid Corruption Charges, Whistleblower Claims