Nathan Sykes and Ariana Grande Tease about New Music: 'Nariana' Back Together?
By Diadem Pambid | February 12, 2014 11:12 AM EST
Are Nathan Sykes and Ariana Grande getting back together? Well, that seems to be the news following the announcement that the former "Nariana" couple are teaming up once more for collaboration. With The Wanted on hiatus, this comes as a great treat for fans but will a romantic reunion ensue between them as well?
Nathan Sykes of The Wanted performs at the 40th American Music Awards in Los Angeles
The "Sam & Cat" actress is showing no signs of stepping down from her pedestal. For one, she's making every day count and climbing one step higher to the top of the charts. After the successful release of her first album, Grande is currently working on her second album set for release this year. "Arianators" will certainly be in for a treat following the news that Nathan Sykes, her ex-beau, will once again be teaming up with her for a brand new song.
Yet, hold up because collaboration isn't what's on Ariana and Nathan's mind. Both stars had ironically tweeted about being in the studio to create new music almost at the same time.
"Now let's let them hear this second album," tweeted Ariana to which was followed a few minutes after by Nathan's tweet saying, "Today is a day for making music."
Could this perhaps be just coincidence? Well, fans of the former "Nariana" couple are still hoping and praying these two get back together and join forces to make another swoon-worthy song like "Almost is Never Enough."
Given Grande's sentiments about Nathan, despite their split they apparently seem to be on good terms. Thus, a romantic reconciliation could be likely.
"He's so talented. I am so glad to met him and have a friend like him in my life. He's an amazing person. It was very civil. It was mutual. He's such a great person. I adore him and he's so talented," stated Grande (via Entertainment Wise).
On the other hand, Nathan Sykes of The Wanted is gearing up for a solo album in the midst of The Wanted split. Even with the heart-breaking end to the boy band, Sykes thanked his fans for their undying support.
"We have had the most fun and every moment is down to you guys! However, I must take this moment to say that nobody is to blame for any decision we have come to and we are so grateful to everyone who has helped us along the way. I can't wait for the tour to celebrate everything The Wanted has achieved and to see you all in the future!! Much love," stated Sykes on his Instagram account.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Things to Know About ‘Surprising, Explosive Ending’ of Andi Dorfman’s Season
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC One E8 (Plastic Variant of HTC One M8) with 5-Inch Display, Dual-SIM, 801 Processor and 2 GB RAM to Hit New Markets Soon
- iPhone 6 Release Date in September 26 with Price Details and More Killer Features
- Apple iPad Mini Air: Three Fresh Features on the Smart Tablet to Wait for
- 4.7-Inch iPhone 6 Release Date is Sept 26 after iOS 8 GM Public Debut on Sept 17 – Reports