Nathan Sykes and Ariana Grande Tease about New Music: 'Nariana' Back Together?
By Diadem Pambid | February 12, 2014 11:12 AM EST
Are Nathan Sykes and Ariana Grande getting back together? Well, that seems to be the news following the announcement that the former "Nariana" couple are teaming up once more for collaboration. With The Wanted on hiatus, this comes as a great treat for fans but will a romantic reunion ensue between them as well?
Nathan Sykes of The Wanted performs at the 40th American Music Awards in Los Angeles
The "Sam & Cat" actress is showing no signs of stepping down from her pedestal. For one, she's making every day count and climbing one step higher to the top of the charts. After the successful release of her first album, Grande is currently working on her second album set for release this year. "Arianators" will certainly be in for a treat following the news that Nathan Sykes, her ex-beau, will once again be teaming up with her for a brand new song.
Yet, hold up because collaboration isn't what's on Ariana and Nathan's mind. Both stars had ironically tweeted about being in the studio to create new music almost at the same time.
"Now let's let them hear this second album," tweeted Ariana to which was followed a few minutes after by Nathan's tweet saying, "Today is a day for making music."
Could this perhaps be just coincidence? Well, fans of the former "Nariana" couple are still hoping and praying these two get back together and join forces to make another swoon-worthy song like "Almost is Never Enough."
Given Grande's sentiments about Nathan, despite their split they apparently seem to be on good terms. Thus, a romantic reconciliation could be likely.
"He's so talented. I am so glad to met him and have a friend like him in my life. He's an amazing person. It was very civil. It was mutual. He's such a great person. I adore him and he's so talented," stated Grande (via Entertainment Wise).
On the other hand, Nathan Sykes of The Wanted is gearing up for a solo album in the midst of The Wanted split. Even with the heart-breaking end to the boy band, Sykes thanked his fans for their undying support.
"We have had the most fun and every moment is down to you guys! However, I must take this moment to say that nobody is to blame for any decision we have come to and we are so grateful to everyone who has helped us along the way. I can't wait for the tour to celebrate everything The Wanted has achieved and to see you all in the future!! Much love," stated Sykes on his Instagram account.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett to Rediscover Nathan Fillion's Rick Castle; 'Derrick Storm' Coming to ABC [VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Trending: Ice Bucket Challenge Replaced By Rubble Bucket Challenge By People Of Gaza