Miley Cyrus Booted Out of AskMen's Most Desirable Woman of 2014: 'Smilers' React on Twitter
By Diadem Pambid | February 12, 2014 10:56 AM EST
Miley Cyrus might have dominated Maxim’s Hot 100 list last 2013 but that doesn’t appear to be the case this year. For AskMen’s Top 99 Most Desirable Woman of 2014, Cyrus drops to the last spot – number 99. While the singer couldn’t care less, a number of her fans have reacted negatively on Twitter and some even rejoiced over the list.
Singer Miley Cyrus performs during KIIS FM's Jingle Ball concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, December 6, 2013.
Emilia Clarke of “Game of Thrones” nabbed the number one spot on AskMen’s Top 99 Most Desirable Woman of 2014. A lot of fans have already rejoiced knowing the Queen of Dragons earned the first place given she is very much worthy of it.
Joining the Queen of Dragons on the list are a few other iconic Hollywood stars namely Kerry Washington at number 6, Beyoncé at number 11, Sofia Vergara at number 40 and Olivia Wilde at number 14. “The Hunger Games” star, Jennifer Lawrence, zoomed up to the top ten spot coveting fourth place while “Harry Potter’s” Emma Watson nabbed fifth.
However, one can’t help but notice that the “Wrecking Ball” singer and twerk-extraordinaire Miley Cyrus were notably out from the top 50. In fact, the singer was placed at the last spot on the list – number 99. Of course, Cyrus couldn’t care any less about this given she has already tasted the joy of being number one on Maxim’s Hot 100 list in 2013.
Yet, her “Smilers” have a different thing to say on the social media site, Twitter. From negative to positive reactions, check out what fans had to say about Miley Cyrus getting booted out of AskMen’s Top 99 Most Desirable Woman of 2014.
— Maxine Page (@maxinepage) February 11, 2014
Why Miley Cyrus Is No. 99 On AskMen's Top 99 Women List http://t.co/0Jq7ifqwhF vía @AskMen — The Apocalipstick (@IloveMyAcorn) February 11, 2014
Miley Cyrus finished 99th on Askmen's list of the most desirable women of 2014. Seem, men aren't complete morons. — Kirk Paul (@captain_kirk87) February 11, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Best Black Friday 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More