Miley Cyrus Booted Out of AskMen's Most Desirable Woman of 2014: 'Smilers' React on Twitter
By Diadem Pambid | February 12, 2014 10:56 AM EST
Miley Cyrus might have dominated Maxim’s Hot 100 list last 2013 but that doesn’t appear to be the case this year. For AskMen’s Top 99 Most Desirable Woman of 2014, Cyrus drops to the last spot – number 99. While the singer couldn’t care less, a number of her fans have reacted negatively on Twitter and some even rejoiced over the list.
Singer Miley Cyrus performs during KIIS FM's Jingle Ball concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, December 6, 2013.
Emilia Clarke of “Game of Thrones” nabbed the number one spot on AskMen’s Top 99 Most Desirable Woman of 2014. A lot of fans have already rejoiced knowing the Queen of Dragons earned the first place given she is very much worthy of it.
Joining the Queen of Dragons on the list are a few other iconic Hollywood stars namely Kerry Washington at number 6, Beyoncé at number 11, Sofia Vergara at number 40 and Olivia Wilde at number 14. “The Hunger Games” star, Jennifer Lawrence, zoomed up to the top ten spot coveting fourth place while “Harry Potter’s” Emma Watson nabbed fifth.
However, one can’t help but notice that the “Wrecking Ball” singer and twerk-extraordinaire Miley Cyrus were notably out from the top 50. In fact, the singer was placed at the last spot on the list – number 99. Of course, Cyrus couldn’t care any less about this given she has already tasted the joy of being number one on Maxim’s Hot 100 list in 2013.
Yet, her “Smilers” have a different thing to say on the social media site, Twitter. From negative to positive reactions, check out what fans had to say about Miley Cyrus getting booted out of AskMen’s Top 99 Most Desirable Woman of 2014.
— Maxine Page (@maxinepage) February 11, 2014
Why Miley Cyrus Is No. 99 On AskMen's Top 99 Women List http://t.co/0Jq7ifqwhF vía @AskMen — The Apocalipstick (@IloveMyAcorn) February 11, 2014
Miley Cyrus finished 99th on Askmen's list of the most desirable women of 2014. Seem, men aren't complete morons. — Kirk Paul (@captain_kirk87) February 11, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate