Miley Cyrus Booted Out of AskMen's Most Desirable Woman of 2014: 'Smilers' React on Twitter
By Diadem Pambid | February 12, 2014 10:56 AM EST
Miley Cyrus might have dominated Maxim’s Hot 100 list last 2013 but that doesn’t appear to be the case this year. For AskMen’s Top 99 Most Desirable Woman of 2014, Cyrus drops to the last spot – number 99. While the singer couldn’t care less, a number of her fans have reacted negatively on Twitter and some even rejoiced over the list.
Singer Miley Cyrus performs during KIIS FM's Jingle Ball concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, December 6, 2013.
Emilia Clarke of “Game of Thrones” nabbed the number one spot on AskMen’s Top 99 Most Desirable Woman of 2014. A lot of fans have already rejoiced knowing the Queen of Dragons earned the first place given she is very much worthy of it.
Joining the Queen of Dragons on the list are a few other iconic Hollywood stars namely Kerry Washington at number 6, Beyoncé at number 11, Sofia Vergara at number 40 and Olivia Wilde at number 14. “The Hunger Games” star, Jennifer Lawrence, zoomed up to the top ten spot coveting fourth place while “Harry Potter’s” Emma Watson nabbed fifth.
However, one can’t help but notice that the “Wrecking Ball” singer and twerk-extraordinaire Miley Cyrus were notably out from the top 50. In fact, the singer was placed at the last spot on the list – number 99. Of course, Cyrus couldn’t care any less about this given she has already tasted the joy of being number one on Maxim’s Hot 100 list in 2013.
Yet, her “Smilers” have a different thing to say on the social media site, Twitter. From negative to positive reactions, check out what fans had to say about Miley Cyrus getting booted out of AskMen’s Top 99 Most Desirable Woman of 2014.
— Maxine Page (@maxinepage) February 11, 2014
Why Miley Cyrus Is No. 99 On AskMen's Top 99 Women List http://t.co/0Jq7ifqwhF vía @AskMen — The Apocalipstick (@IloveMyAcorn) February 11, 2014
Miley Cyrus finished 99th on Askmen's list of the most desirable women of 2014. Seem, men aren't complete morons. — Kirk Paul (@captain_kirk87) February 11, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga