Sony Xperia Z Ultra vs. HTC One Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | February 12, 2014 3:53 AM EST
For readers who are considering buying the Sony Xperia Z Ultra or the HTC One, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The Sony Xperia Z Ultra comes with a 6.4 inch capacitive touch screen, rendering 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. The HTC One comes with a 4.7 inch Super LCD3 capacitive touch screen, rendering 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution.
The Sony Xperia Z Ultra comes with 179.4 x 92.2 x 6.5 mm dimensions and weighs 212 grams. The HTC One comes with 137.4 x 68.2 x 9.3 mm dimensions and weighs 143 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The Sony Xperia Z Ultra is equipped with a 2.2 GHz quad core krait 400 processor and Qualcomm MSM8274 chipset. It comes with 16 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
The HTC One is equipped with a 1.7 GHz quad core krait 300 processor and Qualcomm APQ8064T Snapdragon 600 chipset. It comes in 32 GB and 64 GB internal memory variants and no Micro SD slot for additional memory.
Both the devices run on the Android platform and come loaded with the Jelly Bean operating system. Both the devices have 2 GB of RAM.
The Sony Xperia Z Ultra sports an 8 MP primary camera with autofocus and the secondary camera on the device is 2 MP. The HTC One sports a 4 MP primary camera with autofocus, optical image stabilization and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 2.1 MP.
The Sony Xperia Z Ultra comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 3050 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 16 hours on 3G. The HTC One comes with a non-removable Li-Po 2300 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 18 hours on 3G.
Price in Australia
The Sony Xperia Z Ultra is priced at around AU $569.95 and the 4G LTE variant is priced at around AU $599.95. The HTC One 32 GB 4G LTE variant is priced at around AU $649.95 and the 64 GB 4G LTE variant is priced at around AU $909.95 in Australia.
More Articles to Read
HTC One Max vs. Nokia Lumia 1520 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight