Geeta Kapoor, Ahmed Khan and Raghav Juyal Attend ‘Dance India Dance L'il Masters’ Season 3 Press Meet [PHOTOS]
February 12, 2014 3:03 AM EST
Geeta Kapoor, Ahmed Khan and Raghav at ‘Dance India Dance Little Masters’ season 3 press meet [PHOTOS]
The press meet of 'Dance India Dance L'il Masters' season 3 was held in Mumbai. The event saw the presence of show's judges Geeta Kapoor, Ahmed Khan, Raghav Juyal and several other guests.
Speaking at the event, Ahmed said: "Everything else came with time, but I was always scared about judging (a show). Zee TV had asked me earlier also but I was a little scared. But when I reached the sets, I told Geeta I will do everything with heart and you handle if something goes wrong. And she did that very well," apunkachoice.com quoted him.
Dance India Dance L'il Masters is a successful and popular dance reality show, launched by Zee TV. It is also said that this season will be more exciting than the second edition, with children between ages four and 12 showing new performances.
The auditions were held all over the country, including New Delhi, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Nagpur, Guwahati, Kolkata, Patna, Vadodara and Mumbai.
Dance India Dance L'il Masters starts on 1 March and will be aired by Zee TV on Saturday and Sunday at 9pm.
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown