‘Scandal’ Season 3 Episode 11: Sally’s Shocking Announcement; Olivia’s New Role in ‘Ride, Sally, Ride'
By Anshu Shrivastava | February 11, 2014 10:12 PM EST
"Scandal" Season 3 returns on February 27, 2014 to take things to a new level of crazy. The episode 11, titled "Ride, Sally, Ride," is likely to put Sally Langston, the Vice President, back in the race of President. The synopsis of the new episode hints at a shocking announcement from Sally.
According to the official synopsis of "Scandal" Season 3 Episode 11, "The White House deals with a bombshell announcement from Sally Langston. Meanwhile, Olivia finds herself in a challenging new role."
ABC has also released photos of the new episode. [Check the photos Here]. In the photos, Leo Bergen can be seen having a one to one talk with Sally. The photos suggest that Leo is trying to convince Sally to not back out from the Presidential race. Sally had backed-out after murdering her husband, Daniel Douglas. The photos seem to be part of Leo's pep-talk scene. In a couple of photos, Leo can be seen holding Sally's hands and praying with her. It can be assumed that a devout Christian, Sally, is seeking God's forgiveness and seeking his permission to stand against President Fitz.
Can Cyrus stop her from starting her own, separate election campaign? It looks doubtful, as she has Leo beside her. Cyrus has to go past Leo to make Sally not step up. Leo is smart enough knows how to control Sally, and the new photos suggest the same. According to E! Online, Cyrus and Leo are in for a battle. "Cyrus and Leo are going to be butting heads," Jeff Perry said to E! Online.
Season 3 of "Scandal" consists of 18 episodes. The upcoming episodes will focus on Fitz's re-election campaign. It is not confirmed whether Olivia will be part of his campaign, or not. Fitz going to the battle without Olivia beside him looks like an incomplete picture. In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter(THR), Kerry Washington teased that it will be more interesting to watch how Olivia arrives at a decision, and not what decision she makes.
It will be also interesting to watch Olivia's reaction when she comes to know about her father's ouster, and sees Jake as the new command. According to THR report, Jake is turning darker in the upcoming episodes.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- ISIS War: US Airstrikes Lead to Growing ISIS Support In Syria; Russia Questions Coalition's Policies