‘Scandal’ Season 3 Episode 11: Sally’s Shocking Announcement; Olivia’s New Role in ‘Ride, Sally, Ride'
By Anshu Shrivastava | February 11, 2014 10:12 PM EST
"Scandal" Season 3 returns on February 27, 2014 to take things to a new level of crazy. The episode 11, titled "Ride, Sally, Ride," is likely to put Sally Langston, the Vice President, back in the race of President. The synopsis of the new episode hints at a shocking announcement from Sally.
According to the official synopsis of "Scandal" Season 3 Episode 11, "The White House deals with a bombshell announcement from Sally Langston. Meanwhile, Olivia finds herself in a challenging new role."
ABC has also released photos of the new episode. [Check the photos Here]. In the photos, Leo Bergen can be seen having a one to one talk with Sally. The photos suggest that Leo is trying to convince Sally to not back out from the Presidential race. Sally had backed-out after murdering her husband, Daniel Douglas. The photos seem to be part of Leo's pep-talk scene. In a couple of photos, Leo can be seen holding Sally's hands and praying with her. It can be assumed that a devout Christian, Sally, is seeking God's forgiveness and seeking his permission to stand against President Fitz.
Can Cyrus stop her from starting her own, separate election campaign? It looks doubtful, as she has Leo beside her. Cyrus has to go past Leo to make Sally not step up. Leo is smart enough knows how to control Sally, and the new photos suggest the same. According to E! Online, Cyrus and Leo are in for a battle. "Cyrus and Leo are going to be butting heads," Jeff Perry said to E! Online.
Season 3 of "Scandal" consists of 18 episodes. The upcoming episodes will focus on Fitz's re-election campaign. It is not confirmed whether Olivia will be part of his campaign, or not. Fitz going to the battle without Olivia beside him looks like an incomplete picture. In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter(THR), Kerry Washington teased that it will be more interesting to watch how Olivia arrives at a decision, and not what decision she makes.
It will be also interesting to watch Olivia's reaction when she comes to know about her father's ouster, and sees Jake as the new command. According to THR report, Jake is turning darker in the upcoming episodes.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports