‘Scandal’ Season 3 Episode 11: Sally’s Shocking Announcement; Olivia’s New Role in ‘Ride, Sally, Ride'
By Anshu Shrivastava | February 11, 2014 10:12 PM EST
"Scandal" Season 3 returns on February 27, 2014 to take things to a new level of crazy. The episode 11, titled "Ride, Sally, Ride," is likely to put Sally Langston, the Vice President, back in the race of President. The synopsis of the new episode hints at a shocking announcement from Sally.
According to the official synopsis of "Scandal" Season 3 Episode 11, "The White House deals with a bombshell announcement from Sally Langston. Meanwhile, Olivia finds herself in a challenging new role."
ABC has also released photos of the new episode. [Check the photos Here]. In the photos, Leo Bergen can be seen having a one to one talk with Sally. The photos suggest that Leo is trying to convince Sally to not back out from the Presidential race. Sally had backed-out after murdering her husband, Daniel Douglas. The photos seem to be part of Leo's pep-talk scene. In a couple of photos, Leo can be seen holding Sally's hands and praying with her. It can be assumed that a devout Christian, Sally, is seeking God's forgiveness and seeking his permission to stand against President Fitz.
Can Cyrus stop her from starting her own, separate election campaign? It looks doubtful, as she has Leo beside her. Cyrus has to go past Leo to make Sally not step up. Leo is smart enough knows how to control Sally, and the new photos suggest the same. According to E! Online, Cyrus and Leo are in for a battle. "Cyrus and Leo are going to be butting heads," Jeff Perry said to E! Online.
Season 3 of "Scandal" consists of 18 episodes. The upcoming episodes will focus on Fitz's re-election campaign. It is not confirmed whether Olivia will be part of his campaign, or not. Fitz going to the battle without Olivia beside him looks like an incomplete picture. In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter(THR), Kerry Washington teased that it will be more interesting to watch how Olivia arrives at a decision, and not what decision she makes.
It will be also interesting to watch Olivia's reaction when she comes to know about her father's ouster, and sees Jake as the new command. According to THR report, Jake is turning darker in the upcoming episodes.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People
- Raining Discounts: $100 Price Cut on Moto X; LG G3 Available for $100 On-Contract; Sony Xperia Z2 on Release Date Gets $50 Price Cut (U.S.)