‘Scandal’ Season 3 Episode 11: Sally’s Shocking Announcement; Olivia’s New Role in ‘Ride, Sally, Ride'
By Anshu Shrivastava | February 11, 2014 10:12 PM EST
"Scandal" Season 3 returns on February 27, 2014 to take things to a new level of crazy. The episode 11, titled "Ride, Sally, Ride," is likely to put Sally Langston, the Vice President, back in the race of President. The synopsis of the new episode hints at a shocking announcement from Sally.
According to the official synopsis of "Scandal" Season 3 Episode 11, "The White House deals with a bombshell announcement from Sally Langston. Meanwhile, Olivia finds herself in a challenging new role."
ABC has also released photos of the new episode. [Check the photos Here]. In the photos, Leo Bergen can be seen having a one to one talk with Sally. The photos suggest that Leo is trying to convince Sally to not back out from the Presidential race. Sally had backed-out after murdering her husband, Daniel Douglas. The photos seem to be part of Leo's pep-talk scene. In a couple of photos, Leo can be seen holding Sally's hands and praying with her. It can be assumed that a devout Christian, Sally, is seeking God's forgiveness and seeking his permission to stand against President Fitz.
Can Cyrus stop her from starting her own, separate election campaign? It looks doubtful, as she has Leo beside her. Cyrus has to go past Leo to make Sally not step up. Leo is smart enough knows how to control Sally, and the new photos suggest the same. According to E! Online, Cyrus and Leo are in for a battle. "Cyrus and Leo are going to be butting heads," Jeff Perry said to E! Online.
Season 3 of "Scandal" consists of 18 episodes. The upcoming episodes will focus on Fitz's re-election campaign. It is not confirmed whether Olivia will be part of his campaign, or not. Fitz going to the battle without Olivia beside him looks like an incomplete picture. In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter(THR), Kerry Washington teased that it will be more interesting to watch how Olivia arrives at a decision, and not what decision she makes.
It will be also interesting to watch Olivia's reaction when she comes to know about her father's ouster, and sees Jake as the new command. According to THR report, Jake is turning darker in the upcoming episodes.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch