‘Scandal’ Season 3 Episode 11: Sally’s Shocking Announcement; Olivia’s New Role in ‘Ride, Sally, Ride'
By Anshu Shrivastava | February 11, 2014 10:12 PM EST
"Scandal" Season 3 returns on February 27, 2014 to take things to a new level of crazy. The episode 11, titled "Ride, Sally, Ride," is likely to put Sally Langston, the Vice President, back in the race of President. The synopsis of the new episode hints at a shocking announcement from Sally.
According to the official synopsis of "Scandal" Season 3 Episode 11, "The White House deals with a bombshell announcement from Sally Langston. Meanwhile, Olivia finds herself in a challenging new role."
ABC has also released photos of the new episode. [Check the photos Here]. In the photos, Leo Bergen can be seen having a one to one talk with Sally. The photos suggest that Leo is trying to convince Sally to not back out from the Presidential race. Sally had backed-out after murdering her husband, Daniel Douglas. The photos seem to be part of Leo's pep-talk scene. In a couple of photos, Leo can be seen holding Sally's hands and praying with her. It can be assumed that a devout Christian, Sally, is seeking God's forgiveness and seeking his permission to stand against President Fitz.
Can Cyrus stop her from starting her own, separate election campaign? It looks doubtful, as she has Leo beside her. Cyrus has to go past Leo to make Sally not step up. Leo is smart enough knows how to control Sally, and the new photos suggest the same. According to E! Online, Cyrus and Leo are in for a battle. "Cyrus and Leo are going to be butting heads," Jeff Perry said to E! Online.
Season 3 of "Scandal" consists of 18 episodes. The upcoming episodes will focus on Fitz's re-election campaign. It is not confirmed whether Olivia will be part of his campaign, or not. Fitz going to the battle without Olivia beside him looks like an incomplete picture. In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter(THR), Kerry Washington teased that it will be more interesting to watch how Olivia arrives at a decision, and not what decision she makes.
It will be also interesting to watch Olivia's reaction when she comes to know about her father's ouster, and sees Jake as the new command. According to THR report, Jake is turning darker in the upcoming episodes.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown