Box Office Collection: 'Yevadu', 'Heart Attack', 'Paisa' and 'PPT' Figures
By sangeetha seshagiri | February 11, 2014 9:05 PM EST
Check out the box office collection reports of Telugu films "Yevadu", "Heart Attack", "Pandavulu Pandavulu Thummeda" and "Paisa."
Nithiin's "Heart Attack" has been doing decent business at the Andhra Pradesh box office.
"Heart Attack", which released on 31 January, received mixed reviews from critics.
However, the romantic entertainer had a good first weekend, earning approximately ₹5.55 crore (share). It had a decent second weekend and is estimated to have earned over ₹9 crore share in 10 days in Andhra Pradesh, according to Andhraboxoffice. The website also states that "Heart Attack" is expected to have a worldwide closing share of around ₹11-₹12 crore, which will make the film an average fare.
Pandavulu Pandavulu Thummeda (PPT)
Manchu family's "Pandavulu Pandavulu Thummeda" reportedly had a below par first week, with the film raking in approximately ₹4.06 crore only.
The film's performance has been steady in the second week and was decent in Ceeded. Despite that, "PPT" has done below average business as it had a slow start.
The comedy entertainer is all set to have an online release all over the world. "The reason for releasing it online in such a short period is to beat piracy," actor Vishnu Manchu said in a press release.
"We believe consumer love convenience and we are confident that the movie will be successful online as much as in theatres," Vishnu added.
Naani's "Paisa", which released on 7 February, collected ₹3 crore share in its opening weekend at the Andhra box office.
The film's performance has been decent in Nizam but has been poor in other areas. On the whole, the first weekend collections of "Paisa" are below par, according to Andhraboxoffice website.
Ram Charan's "Yevadu" has turned out to be a hit, with the film raking in good collections.
The action-packed entertainer recently completed 25 days at the box office. It has earned over ₹38 crore share in Andhra Pradesh.
The success of "Yevadu" should bring relief for Ram Charan whose last release "Thoofan" ("Zanjeer" in Hindi) was a disaster.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage