Box Office Collection: 'Yevadu', 'Heart Attack', 'Paisa' and 'PPT' Figures
By sangeetha seshagiri | February 11, 2014 9:05 PM EST
Check out the box office collection reports of Telugu films "Yevadu", "Heart Attack", "Pandavulu Pandavulu Thummeda" and "Paisa."
Nithiin's "Heart Attack" has been doing decent business at the Andhra Pradesh box office.
"Heart Attack", which released on 31 January, received mixed reviews from critics.
However, the romantic entertainer had a good first weekend, earning approximately ₹5.55 crore (share). It had a decent second weekend and is estimated to have earned over ₹9 crore share in 10 days in Andhra Pradesh, according to Andhraboxoffice. The website also states that "Heart Attack" is expected to have a worldwide closing share of around ₹11-₹12 crore, which will make the film an average fare.
Pandavulu Pandavulu Thummeda (PPT)
Manchu family's "Pandavulu Pandavulu Thummeda" reportedly had a below par first week, with the film raking in approximately ₹4.06 crore only.
The film's performance has been steady in the second week and was decent in Ceeded. Despite that, "PPT" has done below average business as it had a slow start.
The comedy entertainer is all set to have an online release all over the world. "The reason for releasing it online in such a short period is to beat piracy," actor Vishnu Manchu said in a press release.
"We believe consumer love convenience and we are confident that the movie will be successful online as much as in theatres," Vishnu added.
Naani's "Paisa", which released on 7 February, collected ₹3 crore share in its opening weekend at the Andhra box office.
The film's performance has been decent in Nizam but has been poor in other areas. On the whole, the first weekend collections of "Paisa" are below par, according to Andhraboxoffice website.
Ram Charan's "Yevadu" has turned out to be a hit, with the film raking in good collections.
The action-packed entertainer recently completed 25 days at the box office. It has earned over ₹38 crore share in Andhra Pradesh.
The success of "Yevadu" should bring relief for Ram Charan whose last release "Thoofan" ("Zanjeer" in Hindi) was a disaster.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family