Box Office Collection: 'Yevadu', 'Heart Attack', 'Paisa' and 'PPT' Figures
By sangeetha seshagiri | February 11, 2014 9:05 PM EST
Check out the box office collection reports of Telugu films "Yevadu", "Heart Attack", "Pandavulu Pandavulu Thummeda" and "Paisa."
Nithiin's "Heart Attack" has been doing decent business at the Andhra Pradesh box office.
"Heart Attack", which released on 31 January, received mixed reviews from critics.
However, the romantic entertainer had a good first weekend, earning approximately ₹5.55 crore (share). It had a decent second weekend and is estimated to have earned over ₹9 crore share in 10 days in Andhra Pradesh, according to Andhraboxoffice. The website also states that "Heart Attack" is expected to have a worldwide closing share of around ₹11-₹12 crore, which will make the film an average fare.
Pandavulu Pandavulu Thummeda (PPT)
Manchu family's "Pandavulu Pandavulu Thummeda" reportedly had a below par first week, with the film raking in approximately ₹4.06 crore only.
The film's performance has been steady in the second week and was decent in Ceeded. Despite that, "PPT" has done below average business as it had a slow start.
The comedy entertainer is all set to have an online release all over the world. "The reason for releasing it online in such a short period is to beat piracy," actor Vishnu Manchu said in a press release.
"We believe consumer love convenience and we are confident that the movie will be successful online as much as in theatres," Vishnu added.
Naani's "Paisa", which released on 7 February, collected ₹3 crore share in its opening weekend at the Andhra box office.
The film's performance has been decent in Nizam but has been poor in other areas. On the whole, the first weekend collections of "Paisa" are below par, according to Andhraboxoffice website.
Ram Charan's "Yevadu" has turned out to be a hit, with the film raking in good collections.
The action-packed entertainer recently completed 25 days at the box office. It has earned over ₹38 crore share in Andhra Pradesh.
The success of "Yevadu" should bring relief for Ram Charan whose last release "Thoofan" ("Zanjeer" in Hindi) was a disaster.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop