Box Office Collection: 'Yevadu', 'Heart Attack', 'Paisa' and 'PPT' Figures
By sangeetha seshagiri | February 11, 2014 9:05 PM EST
Check out the box office collection reports of Telugu films "Yevadu", "Heart Attack", "Pandavulu Pandavulu Thummeda" and "Paisa."
Nithiin's "Heart Attack" has been doing decent business at the Andhra Pradesh box office.
"Heart Attack", which released on 31 January, received mixed reviews from critics.
However, the romantic entertainer had a good first weekend, earning approximately ₹5.55 crore (share). It had a decent second weekend and is estimated to have earned over ₹9 crore share in 10 days in Andhra Pradesh, according to Andhraboxoffice. The website also states that "Heart Attack" is expected to have a worldwide closing share of around ₹11-₹12 crore, which will make the film an average fare.
Pandavulu Pandavulu Thummeda (PPT)
Manchu family's "Pandavulu Pandavulu Thummeda" reportedly had a below par first week, with the film raking in approximately ₹4.06 crore only.
The film's performance has been steady in the second week and was decent in Ceeded. Despite that, "PPT" has done below average business as it had a slow start.
The comedy entertainer is all set to have an online release all over the world. "The reason for releasing it online in such a short period is to beat piracy," actor Vishnu Manchu said in a press release.
"We believe consumer love convenience and we are confident that the movie will be successful online as much as in theatres," Vishnu added.
Naani's "Paisa", which released on 7 February, collected ₹3 crore share in its opening weekend at the Andhra box office.
The film's performance has been decent in Nizam but has been poor in other areas. On the whole, the first weekend collections of "Paisa" are below par, according to Andhraboxoffice website.
Ram Charan's "Yevadu" has turned out to be a hit, with the film raking in good collections.
The action-packed entertainer recently completed 25 days at the box office. It has earned over ₹38 crore share in Andhra Pradesh.
The success of "Yevadu" should bring relief for Ram Charan whose last release "Thoofan" ("Zanjeer" in Hindi) was a disaster.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Sept. 22-26 Spoilers: Updates On Nick And Sharon’s Wedding, Hilary, Neil, Phyllis, Chelsea, Billy And More
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border