Lamar Odom & Khloe Kardashian Divorce: Khloe Still Loves Lamar, Yet Looking for a Fresh Start?
By Sonalee singh | February 11, 2014 8:26 PM EST
After going through a divorce drama last year, Khloe Kardashian is looking for a fresh new start in 2014. However, sources say that Khloe still has feelings for her ex-beau Lamar Odom.
Khloe went through a rocky road in her relationship with Lamar Odom. The reality show star was troubled by Lamar's drug problems and his alleged extramarital affairs. Nevertheless, according to reports by Hollywoodlife.com Khloe has not curbed her feelings for Lamar and wants to develop an attitude of forgiveness towards the people who have done wrong towards her.
"She still truly loves Lamar, and doesn't regret getting married to him," said the source. "She is convinced that everything happens for a reason and that if she stays loving and open, she will meet the right person. She is just taking care of herself and spending quality time with the family and the little ones."
Khloe still believes in love and is looking for a fresh lease of life in 2014.In her recent interview with Cosmopolitan UK Khloe said, "I need a good fresh start; I'm excited for this year to be over with...You only live once so let's make that one time perfect."
Valentine's day is approaching and it is speculated that Khloe will spend her day with her rumored love interest Matt Kemp. On various occasions, Khloe and Matt Kemp have been spotted together and reportedly Matt also celebrated Thanksgiving with the Kardashian family. Do you think by fresh start Khloe means fresh love interest or is she just looking to spend time with her family and loved ones?
According to Breathecast.com, "Khloe wants to spend time with her family and friends and is it not necessary that she is looking for love right away. Love could also mean, love from her family and friends."
For further updates on Khloe and Lamar divorce stay tuned. New episodes of Season 9 of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" are currently airing and the next episode is scheduled for February 14.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Men’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 – Wawrinka, Nadal, Djokovic, and Cilic
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 15-19, 2014: Ava And Morgan Talk About The Baby
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Kim Kardashian-West Frantically Tries For Second Baby To Match Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Timeline
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- US Government Threatened Yahoo to Provide User Data: If not Pay a Fine of $250,000 per day
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List
- Pope Francis Blasted For Defying Catholic Doctrine, Marries 20 Couples Who Have Cohabited And Had Children In No Else But St Peter's Basilica