Lamar Odom & Khloe Kardashian Divorce: Khloe Still Loves Lamar, Yet Looking for a Fresh Start?
By Sonalee singh | February 11, 2014 8:26 PM EST
After going through a divorce drama last year, Khloe Kardashian is looking for a fresh new start in 2014. However, sources say that Khloe still has feelings for her ex-beau Lamar Odom.
Khloe went through a rocky road in her relationship with Lamar Odom. The reality show star was troubled by Lamar's drug problems and his alleged extramarital affairs. Nevertheless, according to reports by Hollywoodlife.com Khloe has not curbed her feelings for Lamar and wants to develop an attitude of forgiveness towards the people who have done wrong towards her.
"She still truly loves Lamar, and doesn't regret getting married to him," said the source. "She is convinced that everything happens for a reason and that if she stays loving and open, she will meet the right person. She is just taking care of herself and spending quality time with the family and the little ones."
Khloe still believes in love and is looking for a fresh lease of life in 2014.In her recent interview with Cosmopolitan UK Khloe said, "I need a good fresh start; I'm excited for this year to be over with...You only live once so let's make that one time perfect."
Valentine's day is approaching and it is speculated that Khloe will spend her day with her rumored love interest Matt Kemp. On various occasions, Khloe and Matt Kemp have been spotted together and reportedly Matt also celebrated Thanksgiving with the Kardashian family. Do you think by fresh start Khloe means fresh love interest or is she just looking to spend time with her family and loved ones?
According to Breathecast.com, "Khloe wants to spend time with her family and friends and is it not necessary that she is looking for love right away. Love could also mean, love from her family and friends."
For further updates on Khloe and Lamar divorce stay tuned. New episodes of Season 9 of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" are currently airing and the next episode is scheduled for February 14.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff