Lamar Odom & Khloe Kardashian Divorce: Khloe Still Loves Lamar, Yet Looking for a Fresh Start?
By Sonalee singh | February 11, 2014 8:26 PM EST
After going through a divorce drama last year, Khloe Kardashian is looking for a fresh new start in 2014. However, sources say that Khloe still has feelings for her ex-beau Lamar Odom.
Khloe went through a rocky road in her relationship with Lamar Odom. The reality show star was troubled by Lamar's drug problems and his alleged extramarital affairs. Nevertheless, according to reports by Hollywoodlife.com Khloe has not curbed her feelings for Lamar and wants to develop an attitude of forgiveness towards the people who have done wrong towards her.
"She still truly loves Lamar, and doesn't regret getting married to him," said the source. "She is convinced that everything happens for a reason and that if she stays loving and open, she will meet the right person. She is just taking care of herself and spending quality time with the family and the little ones."
Khloe still believes in love and is looking for a fresh lease of life in 2014.In her recent interview with Cosmopolitan UK Khloe said, "I need a good fresh start; I'm excited for this year to be over with...You only live once so let's make that one time perfect."
Valentine's day is approaching and it is speculated that Khloe will spend her day with her rumored love interest Matt Kemp. On various occasions, Khloe and Matt Kemp have been spotted together and reportedly Matt also celebrated Thanksgiving with the Kardashian family. Do you think by fresh start Khloe means fresh love interest or is she just looking to spend time with her family and loved ones?
According to Breathecast.com, "Khloe wants to spend time with her family and friends and is it not necessary that she is looking for love right away. Love could also mean, love from her family and friends."
For further updates on Khloe and Lamar divorce stay tuned. New episodes of Season 9 of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" are currently airing and the next episode is scheduled for February 14.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports