Lamar Odom & Khloe Kardashian Divorce: Khloe Still Loves Lamar, Yet Looking for a Fresh Start?
By Sonalee singh | February 11, 2014 8:26 PM EST
After going through a divorce drama last year, Khloe Kardashian is looking for a fresh new start in 2014. However, sources say that Khloe still has feelings for her ex-beau Lamar Odom.
Khloe went through a rocky road in her relationship with Lamar Odom. The reality show star was troubled by Lamar's drug problems and his alleged extramarital affairs. Nevertheless, according to reports by Hollywoodlife.com Khloe has not curbed her feelings for Lamar and wants to develop an attitude of forgiveness towards the people who have done wrong towards her.
"She still truly loves Lamar, and doesn't regret getting married to him," said the source. "She is convinced that everything happens for a reason and that if she stays loving and open, she will meet the right person. She is just taking care of herself and spending quality time with the family and the little ones."
Khloe still believes in love and is looking for a fresh lease of life in 2014.In her recent interview with Cosmopolitan UK Khloe said, "I need a good fresh start; I'm excited for this year to be over with...You only live once so let's make that one time perfect."
Valentine's day is approaching and it is speculated that Khloe will spend her day with her rumored love interest Matt Kemp. On various occasions, Khloe and Matt Kemp have been spotted together and reportedly Matt also celebrated Thanksgiving with the Kardashian family. Do you think by fresh start Khloe means fresh love interest or is she just looking to spend time with her family and loved ones?
According to Breathecast.com, "Khloe wants to spend time with her family and friends and is it not necessary that she is looking for love right away. Love could also mean, love from her family and friends."
For further updates on Khloe and Lamar divorce stay tuned. New episodes of Season 9 of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" are currently airing and the next episode is scheduled for February 14.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- Ian Somerhalder: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Hints CW TV Series Could End With Season 6, Shares Latest Project on Instagram
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Two Weeks to Go Starting at $800 with New Phosphorus HealthKit Chip
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Bill Shorten Calls Tony Abbott 'Ineligible' To Lead Australia; Government Party-Room Leaks On Abbott'sTravel Entitlements