Prince Harry Turns to Kate Middleton For Advice on Love Relationship With Cressida Bonas: Did She Give Him the Best Advice Ever?
By jaskiran kaur | February 11, 2014 7:40 PM EST
Prince Harry's and Cressida Bonas' love affair has become the talk of the town. Unlike the relationship of his brother Prince William and Kate Middleton, reportedly it is not smooth sailing. Various media outlets speculate that Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas' relationship has hit the rock bottom. A frenzy of speculations has aroused causing trouble for the royal prince. It seems during these troubled times he considered his sister-in-law Kate Middleton to be the best advisor for him.
Media has been frantically following Prince Harry's and Cressida Bonas' relationship and has been speculating their split up for a long while. Several other reports have emerged centered around such false claims. Thus he has turned to Kate Middleton who is the Duchess of Cambridge and is married to his elder brother Prince William.
The 32 year-old Duchess of Cambridge who is pretty much a celebrity herself, is apparently giving love advice to Prince Harry. According to Christian Post report, a source told Look magazine UK that Kate Middleton "knows all too well how damaging false reports can be."
So as to deal with the excessively agitating situation, posed by the media Kate Middleton has "urged them to show the world that they are still going strong before the story snowballed," told the source to Look Magazine as quoted by Christian Post.
Also, according to the recent reports, Prince Harry's father, Prince Charles has been forcing him to part ways with his girlfriend. This report emerged after Cressida Bonas stepfather was found dead in suspected suicide due to drug overdose. In the wake of such tragedy, Prince Charles worried over his family's good will and forced Prince Harry to split up with Cressida Bonas who he does not think is "royal material."
Meanwhile, new reports have emerged stating that Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas are planning a romantic getaway to Iceland and Switzerland. It is believed this may shut down all the false reports about their split up.
Do you think Kate Middleton's words will help him deal with media frenzy and leave behind the tormenting times?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast