Prince Harry Turns to Kate Middleton For Advice on Love Relationship With Cressida Bonas: Did She Give Him the Best Advice Ever?
By jaskiran kaur | February 11, 2014 7:40 PM EST
Prince Harry's and Cressida Bonas' love affair has become the talk of the town. Unlike the relationship of his brother Prince William and Kate Middleton, reportedly it is not smooth sailing. Various media outlets speculate that Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas' relationship has hit the rock bottom. A frenzy of speculations has aroused causing trouble for the royal prince. It seems during these troubled times he considered his sister-in-law Kate Middleton to be the best advisor for him.
Media has been frantically following Prince Harry's and Cressida Bonas' relationship and has been speculating their split up for a long while. Several other reports have emerged centered around such false claims. Thus he has turned to Kate Middleton who is the Duchess of Cambridge and is married to his elder brother Prince William.
The 32 year-old Duchess of Cambridge who is pretty much a celebrity herself, is apparently giving love advice to Prince Harry. According to Christian Post report, a source told Look magazine UK that Kate Middleton "knows all too well how damaging false reports can be."
So as to deal with the excessively agitating situation, posed by the media Kate Middleton has "urged them to show the world that they are still going strong before the story snowballed," told the source to Look Magazine as quoted by Christian Post.
Also, according to the recent reports, Prince Harry's father, Prince Charles has been forcing him to part ways with his girlfriend. This report emerged after Cressida Bonas stepfather was found dead in suspected suicide due to drug overdose. In the wake of such tragedy, Prince Charles worried over his family's good will and forced Prince Harry to split up with Cressida Bonas who he does not think is "royal material."
Meanwhile, new reports have emerged stating that Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas are planning a romantic getaway to Iceland and Switzerland. It is believed this may shut down all the false reports about their split up.
Do you think Kate Middleton's words will help him deal with media frenzy and leave behind the tormenting times?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best