Prince Harry Turns to Kate Middleton For Advice on Love Relationship With Cressida Bonas: Did She Give Him the Best Advice Ever?
By jaskiran kaur | February 11, 2014 7:40 PM EST
Prince Harry's and Cressida Bonas' love affair has become the talk of the town. Unlike the relationship of his brother Prince William and Kate Middleton, reportedly it is not smooth sailing. Various media outlets speculate that Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas' relationship has hit the rock bottom. A frenzy of speculations has aroused causing trouble for the royal prince. It seems during these troubled times he considered his sister-in-law Kate Middleton to be the best advisor for him.
Media has been frantically following Prince Harry's and Cressida Bonas' relationship and has been speculating their split up for a long while. Several other reports have emerged centered around such false claims. Thus he has turned to Kate Middleton who is the Duchess of Cambridge and is married to his elder brother Prince William.
The 32 year-old Duchess of Cambridge who is pretty much a celebrity herself, is apparently giving love advice to Prince Harry. According to Christian Post report, a source told Look magazine UK that Kate Middleton "knows all too well how damaging false reports can be."
So as to deal with the excessively agitating situation, posed by the media Kate Middleton has "urged them to show the world that they are still going strong before the story snowballed," told the source to Look Magazine as quoted by Christian Post.
Also, according to the recent reports, Prince Harry's father, Prince Charles has been forcing him to part ways with his girlfriend. This report emerged after Cressida Bonas stepfather was found dead in suspected suicide due to drug overdose. In the wake of such tragedy, Prince Charles worried over his family's good will and forced Prince Harry to split up with Cressida Bonas who he does not think is "royal material."
Meanwhile, new reports have emerged stating that Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas are planning a romantic getaway to Iceland and Switzerland. It is believed this may shut down all the false reports about their split up.
Do you think Kate Middleton's words will help him deal with media frenzy and leave behind the tormenting times?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report