Auto Expo 2014: Maruti Suzuki Showcases Swift Volt, Features Revealed
By greeshma m | February 11, 2014 7:35 PM EST
A wide variety of customised vehicles have joined the pavilion of Maruti Suzuki India at the ongoing Auto Expo 2014 in Delhi. But the one vehicle that might have struck a chord with many auto lovers is the Maruti Suzuki Swift Volt.
Maruti Swift Gets Price Cut
The Swift Volt is not a hybrid vehicle as it name suggests. It is in fact the regular Swift with new sporty look. The car comes in three colour paint jobs - white, black and red. However, the company did not divulge the specification of the modified Swift.
The car looks aggressive in its styling and features and accommodates smoked headlamp and a new bumper with white-black dual paint job. Other features include 15 spoke alloy-wheels, new smoked taillights and a new spoiler.
Though the engine specifications of the car is yet to be revealed, a Rulshane report suggests that the new Swift Volt is likely to be offered in both petrol and diesel engines-1.2l petrol or 1.3l diesel engine. There are also rumours that the company will introduce the new Swift in just petrol.
Maruti will launch the car in the auto market after analysing the demand and response from the auto aficionados in the country. If reports are to be believed, Maruti 's restyled Swift Volt and Alto K10 Krescendo are likley to make its market debut soon.
Other cars that were on display at Maruti's porch include WagonR XREST, Gypsy Escapade, Grand Vitara Luxion, EECO PikNik, DZire Opula, Alto 800 Browzer and SX4 Sport.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe