Check Out Kristen Stewart's Plan to Woo Back Robert Pattinson
By charmaine corne clutton | February 11, 2014 7:27 PM EST
The "Twilight" star Kristen Stewart is trying all her best to win over the heart of her former beau, Robert Pattinson. The two split after pictures of the star surfaced on the Internet, showing her and Director Rupert Sanders making out. Sanders served as the director for the movie "Snow White and the Huntsman".
They may have split for good back in May 2013 but according to reports, the "Adventureland" actress is doing everything she can to win back Robert Pattinson. It seems like Robert is still entranced with the actress. According to reports, the two still communicate over Skype and have really private hookups.
However, Pattinson made it clear that he is not the one to succumb over the actress' theatrics. A source revealed to HollywoodLife that Stewart was left heartbroken when the hunky actor reneged on his promise to visit her in Los Angeles. The actor instead flew to London to be with his family.
After such, Stewart is said to have stepped up her game; she tries to say that she is moving on so that Pattinson would get on his toes and win her back. An insider revealed: "She knows it will get back to Rob, and it's all part of her plan to get him back."
We've known Kristen to really be the tough gal but it seems that Pattinson's snubbing of Stewart over his promise to visit the actress really got to her core. Moreover, according to the source, "Her plan is to start ignoring him, although so far, she hasn't been able to go that far but that's her plan. She thinks that once Rob realizes she's not such a sure thing he'll start making her a priority again." Can Stewart's manipulation really win back the heart of her ex-lover?
Stewart broke off her ties with Pattinson when she was pictured cavorting director Rupert Sanders. The actress has since then issued a public apology, claiming that she was foolish to hurt the 'greatest love of her life'. Sanders, on the other hand, has since experienced a failed marriage with Liberty Ross, after the latter just could not take the philandering ways of her husband.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools