Check Out Kristen Stewart's Plan to Woo Back Robert Pattinson
By charmaine corne clutton | February 11, 2014 7:27 PM EST
The "Twilight" star Kristen Stewart is trying all her best to win over the heart of her former beau, Robert Pattinson. The two split after pictures of the star surfaced on the Internet, showing her and Director Rupert Sanders making out. Sanders served as the director for the movie "Snow White and the Huntsman".
They may have split for good back in May 2013 but according to reports, the "Adventureland" actress is doing everything she can to win back Robert Pattinson. It seems like Robert is still entranced with the actress. According to reports, the two still communicate over Skype and have really private hookups.
However, Pattinson made it clear that he is not the one to succumb over the actress' theatrics. A source revealed to HollywoodLife that Stewart was left heartbroken when the hunky actor reneged on his promise to visit her in Los Angeles. The actor instead flew to London to be with his family.
After such, Stewart is said to have stepped up her game; she tries to say that she is moving on so that Pattinson would get on his toes and win her back. An insider revealed: "She knows it will get back to Rob, and it's all part of her plan to get him back."
We've known Kristen to really be the tough gal but it seems that Pattinson's snubbing of Stewart over his promise to visit the actress really got to her core. Moreover, according to the source, "Her plan is to start ignoring him, although so far, she hasn't been able to go that far but that's her plan. She thinks that once Rob realizes she's not such a sure thing he'll start making her a priority again." Can Stewart's manipulation really win back the heart of her ex-lover?
Stewart broke off her ties with Pattinson when she was pictured cavorting director Rupert Sanders. The actress has since then issued a public apology, claiming that she was foolish to hurt the 'greatest love of her life'. Sanders, on the other hand, has since experienced a failed marriage with Liberty Ross, after the latter just could not take the philandering ways of her husband.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2