Check Out Kristen Stewart's Plan to Woo Back Robert Pattinson
By charmaine corne clutton | February 11, 2014 7:27 PM EST
The "Twilight" star Kristen Stewart is trying all her best to win over the heart of her former beau, Robert Pattinson. The two split after pictures of the star surfaced on the Internet, showing her and Director Rupert Sanders making out. Sanders served as the director for the movie "Snow White and the Huntsman".
They may have split for good back in May 2013 but according to reports, the "Adventureland" actress is doing everything she can to win back Robert Pattinson. It seems like Robert is still entranced with the actress. According to reports, the two still communicate over Skype and have really private hookups.
However, Pattinson made it clear that he is not the one to succumb over the actress' theatrics. A source revealed to HollywoodLife that Stewart was left heartbroken when the hunky actor reneged on his promise to visit her in Los Angeles. The actor instead flew to London to be with his family.
After such, Stewart is said to have stepped up her game; she tries to say that she is moving on so that Pattinson would get on his toes and win her back. An insider revealed: "She knows it will get back to Rob, and it's all part of her plan to get him back."
We've known Kristen to really be the tough gal but it seems that Pattinson's snubbing of Stewart over his promise to visit the actress really got to her core. Moreover, according to the source, "Her plan is to start ignoring him, although so far, she hasn't been able to go that far but that's her plan. She thinks that once Rob realizes she's not such a sure thing he'll start making her a priority again." Can Stewart's manipulation really win back the heart of her ex-lover?
Stewart broke off her ties with Pattinson when she was pictured cavorting director Rupert Sanders. The actress has since then issued a public apology, claiming that she was foolish to hurt the 'greatest love of her life'. Sanders, on the other hand, has since experienced a failed marriage with Liberty Ross, after the latter just could not take the philandering ways of her husband.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4