Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 vs. Galaxy S4 Mini Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | February 11, 2014 7:11 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 or the Galaxy S4 Mini, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 comes with a 4 inch TFT capacitive touch screen, rendering 480 x 800 pixels resolution. The Galaxy S4 Mini comes with a 4.3 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen, rendering 540 x 960 pixels resolution.
The Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 comes with 121.2 x 62.7 x 9.8 mm dimensions and weighs 115 grams. The Galaxy S4 Mini comes with 124.6 x 61.3 x 8.9 mm dimensions and weighs 107 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 is equipped with a 1 GHz dual core cortex A9 processor and Broadcom BCM21664 chipset. It comes with 4 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Galaxy S4 Mini is equipped with a 1.7 GHz dual core krait processor and Qualcomm MSM8930 Snapdragon 400 chipset. It comes with 8 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
Both the devices run on the Android platform and come loaded with the Jelly Bean operating system. The Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 has 1 GB of RAM whereas the Galaxy S4 Mini has 1.5 GB of RAM.
The Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 sports a 5 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is a VGA camera. The Galaxy S4 Mini sports an 8 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 1.9 MP.
The Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 comes with a Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 8 hours on 3G. The Galaxy S4 Mini comes with a Li-Ion 1900 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 12 hours on 3G.
Price in Australia
The Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 is priced at around AU $259.95 and the 4G LTE variant is priced at around AU $279.95. The Galaxy S4 Mini is priced at around AU $439.95 and the 4G LTE variant is priced at around AU $459.95 in Australia.
More Articles to Read
Nexus 5 vs. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 Reportedly Cleared by FCC: Five Fresh Features to Expect from Android Smart Phone
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs. OnePlus One—Specifications, Features, Release Date and Price Showdown
- Transfer News: In Demand Everton Midfielder Silence Speculations by Penning New Deal [VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Reebok Launches Bacon Line to Lure CrossFit and Paleo Diet Fans
- Transfer News: Star Midfielder Pledges Future with Manchester City [VIDEO]
- ACT Party's Demand to Re Consider Maoris Privileges Evokes Reprimand