‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4: New Villain is Very Different (Spoiler Alert!)
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 11, 2014 6:16 PM EST
The opening scenes of "The Walking Dead" season 4 mid-season premiere episode featured the Governor on the ground with the bullet wound on the head. He was one of the meanest villains on the show. After the prison war, Michonne sliced him, and Lily Chambler shot him in the head for good.
After the war, things have changed for the survivors. Now, they are scattered in all directions, and it is going to be even more dangerous in the remaining eight episodes of "The Walking Dead" season 4. Sonequa Martin-Green, who plays Sasha, talked to E! News about the show.
She confirmed that the viewers are going to be scared as the fear is out there. Sonequa did not reveal the villain who will be replacing the Governor.
"But I can say it's going to be very different from what you've seen before, from all the seasons," said Sonequa.
The survivors had battled with the deadly flu in the first half of "The Walking Dead" season 4. So, it is expected that at least the flu won't hit the group members again.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 second half episodes have numerous other challenges for the Rick, Daryl, Sasha, Michonne, Carl and others. Sonequa told E! News that the group will have to establish new things after the chaotic prison battle.
"I think there's a lot for this group to deal with. There's going to have to be a new life established, new fights [and] a new struggle to find hope," teased Sonequa.
The group is scattered in different directions, and they are trying their best to survive, but new threats and villains are waiting to attack. In such a disorderly environment, Sonequa's character can be killed off.
"There's always that question with the show, but it's the nature of the beast," says Sonequa to E! News.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 9 did not feature Sasha, but she is in the promo for episode 10 titled "Inmates."
Watch "The Walking Dead" season 4 Sundays on AMC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’