Arsenal FC Transfer News: Tottenham Keeper Open to Emirates Move, According to Gunners’ Striker
By Mark Wayne Eubank | February 11, 2014 4:41 PM EST
Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud mentioned that Tottenham goalkeeper Hugo Lloris is open to the thought of moving to the Emirates.
Hugo Lloris is open to the thought of moving to north London, according to Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud
Giroud's compatriot and friend is suggested to look for Champions League football elsewhere, in case Spurs will not be able to qualify after this season.
"We go out together and talk about everything," Giroud told French TV.
"We talk about life and sometimes the French team a bit and our wish to have a great experience together at the World Cup."
"Have I asked him to join Arsenal? Yes, I have with Lolo (Laurent Koscielny). He would have liked to, he would quite like to. You will have to ask him the question."
Lloris is in his second season at White Hart Lane, after signing in 2012 from Ligue 1 side Olympique Lyonnais.
The 27-year-old stopper made his debut for the French senior squad in 2008, and has since received 54 caps.
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Prince George Birthday: Adorable New Pictures of George Touching a Butterfly on William's Hand Released [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- No Kevin Love to Cleveland, Andrew Wiggins to Stay with Cavaliers
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- Rafael Nadal’s Retirement Plan Includes Becoming Pro Poker Player; Spaniard To Unveil New Serve at US Open
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- NVIDIA Shield Gaming Tablet with Tegra K1 SoC Reported to be Released on July 29
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time