Arsenal FC Transfer News: Tottenham Keeper Open to Emirates Move, According to Gunners’ Striker
By Mark Wayne Eubank | February 11, 2014 4:41 PM EST
Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud mentioned that Tottenham goalkeeper Hugo Lloris is open to the thought of moving to the Emirates.
Hugo Lloris is open to the thought of moving to north London, according to Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud
Giroud's compatriot and friend is suggested to look for Champions League football elsewhere, in case Spurs will not be able to qualify after this season.
"We go out together and talk about everything," Giroud told French TV.
"We talk about life and sometimes the French team a bit and our wish to have a great experience together at the World Cup."
"Have I asked him to join Arsenal? Yes, I have with Lolo (Laurent Koscielny). He would have liked to, he would quite like to. You will have to ask him the question."
Lloris is in his second season at White Hart Lane, after signing in 2012 from Ligue 1 side Olympique Lyonnais.
The 27-year-old stopper made his debut for the French senior squad in 2008, and has since received 54 caps.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy