'The Bachelor' Season 18 (2014) Week 6 Spoilers, Recap: Episode 10 Brings Shocking Early Elimination, Exotic Locations and Romantic Dates
By jaskiran kaur | February 11, 2014 4:15 PM EST
In order to find love, Juan Pablo with his remaining eight bachelorettes goes to a magical city in New Zealand. Continuing the search for his wife, Juan Pablo explores the city and some mysteriously beautiful places in this country on his dates with the ladies. The last episode brought in a lot of drama, emotional outbursts, regrets and some secret hook ups. Read on to find out what made the headlines in 'The Bachelor' Season 18 (2014) Week 6 Episode 10. [Warning: Spoilers Ahead!]
'The Bachelor' Season 18 (2014) Episode 10 Week 6 Recap (Spoilers)
For "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) Episode 10 Week 6 Juan Pablo and his camp heads to the extremely beautiful country New Zealand which has also provided as a backdrop for several award winning fantasy movies like "Lord of the Rings" and "The Hobbit." The bachelor star arrives in Lake Taupa, with his eight remaining bachelorettes and checks into a lodge before he starts his adventure with the ladies, following the rituals of the show: one-on-one dates, group date, rose ceremony and elimination.
'The Bachelor' Season 18 (2014) Episode 10 Week 6: One-On-One Dates
Andi Dorfman a district attorney from Atlanta bags her first one-on-one date with the bachelor lead Juan Pablo in "the Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) Episode 10 Week 6. Andi Dorfman was the only one who did not get alone time with Juan Pablo Galavis until this week which was frustrating her for quite some time now.
Juan Pablo and Andi Dorfman visit the place called "the squeeze." Their journey to "the squeeze" involved lots of adventure as they had to cross a river on the boat when it started raining. And then they had to get through a very narrow cave. The path is so narrow that they could barely fit in to reach the other side of the tunnel. They end up in a jungle with hot springs waterfall. Here they stand under the waterfall and make out for a long time. In the evening, Juan Pablo takes Andi Dorfman to a very romantic dinner date next to hot geysers which ends up in an explosion of a geyser that soaks them up. At the end, Andi Dorfman receives a rose by Juan Pablo.
The second one-on-one date with Clare Crawley takes place the next day to the group date wherein they go for a picnic at the beach. Two of them try and dissolve their differences and Juan Pablo apologizes for upsetting her during the group date in Vietnam. At the end she receives a rose.
'The Bachelor' Season 18 (2014) Episode 10 Week 6: Group Date (Spoilers)
Group date card arrives with the names of remaining six bachelorettes: Nikki Ferrell, Kat, Sharleen, Renee, Chelsie and Cassandra.
On the group date the six bachelorettes go for a picnic in a field in New Zealand with Juan Pablo.Their picnic is followed by some fun adventure activities where in they do some zorbing. In a shocking twist for viewers, Juan Pablo eliminates a bachelorette in the midst of group date. He pulls aside Cassandra who has her 22nd birthday on the day of group date and declares that there is no connection between the two. Thus he eliminates her on the spot and sends her back home to her son.
'The Bachelor' Season 18 (2014) Episode 10 Week 6 Recap: Rose Ceremony and Elimination (Spoilers)
During the rose ceremony, all the women get to spend some alone time with the man of their dreams. Nikki Ferrell is invited first by Juan Pablo for some alone time.
Soon after, Juan Pablo made the final elimination for the week in New Zealand. He made early elimination during the group date in "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) Episode 10 Week 6 wherein he sent Cassandra home for the sake of her son. And during the rose ceremony Juan Pablo eliminated Kat Hurd who is a medical sales rep from Iowa. The competition is now narrowed down to six bachelorettes who will head to Miami in Florida with Juan Pablo Next week.
For more spoilers and recap of The Bachelor Season 18 (2014) and update on bachelor star Juan Pablo, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Selena Gomez Allegedly Back in Rehab, Hugs Nat Wolff the Night Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Made Headlines in Ibiza
- Girls Star Allison Williams to Play Titular Role in NBC's Peter Pan Live
- Kendall Jenner Forbids Sister Kim Kardashian from Attending her Fashion Shows, Considers her Presence a Hindrance - Reports
- Kendall Jenner Ignores Kim Kardashian Big Time, Tries to Befriend Beyonce - Reports
- Apple Mac Remains Strong Despite Challenging PC Market, iPhone Remains a Winner Through Q3 Price Points