Beyonce Has Secret Love Affair with President Obama, Claims Viral French Media Report: Hoax or Real—Truth Revealed
By jaskiran kaur | February 11, 2014 4:14 PM EST
A shocking claim by a French paparazzo hit the web claiming a secret love affair between the U.S. President, President Obama and "Drunk in Love" singer Beyonce. French media reports making absurd claims went viral, leaving readers in shock.
According to the reports, French photographer Pascal Rostain made such absurd claims alleging Queen Bey having an affair with President Obama. The claims also included that the leading American newspaper The Washington Post will soon break the news in a story about President Obama and Beyonce's alleged secret love affair.
In an interview with a French journalist Jean-Marc Morandini, the French photographer Pascal Rostain commented: "You know, at this moment, in the United States, there's something huge which is about to happen,' Mr Rostain told interviewer Jean-Marc Morandini. Indeed, it will come out tomorrow in the Washington Post. We cannot say that it is from the gutter press - a supposed liaison between President Barack Obama and Beyonce. I can assure you that the world will talk," (as quoted by Daily Mail).
These shocking claims by the French photographer were reported by esteemed French publications like Le Figaro and Le Point. The story began to swirl around sending social media abuzz.
However, the truth behind Beyonce and President Obama's secret love affair story that pretty much went viral was soon dismissed by the spokesperson of The Washington Post. The spokesperson in an email to Poynter.com said that "it's definitely not true," as quoted by Hollywood Life.
The hoax news emerged the same week when French President Francois Hollande and President Obama's meeting is scheduled in the White House. Meanwhile, it is reported that for quite some time President Hollande is making headlines in his country owing to his alleged love affair with a French actress Julie Gayet.
According to the Hollywood Life report, "Drunk in Love" singer Beyonce and her husband Jay Z are good friends with President Obama and his family. The singer couple was a part of the 50th birthday celebration of First Lady Michelle Obama. Reportedly, the singer couple has been married since 2008 and Michelle Obama and President Obama have been married for 21 years now.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic's Beckett To See Nathan Fillion's Rick 'On A Sugar Rush' Again [REVIEW]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery