Beyonce Has Secret Love Affair with President Obama, Claims Viral French Media Report: Hoax or Real—Truth Revealed
By jaskiran kaur | February 11, 2014 4:14 PM EST
A shocking claim by a French paparazzo hit the web claiming a secret love affair between the U.S. President, President Obama and "Drunk in Love" singer Beyonce. French media reports making absurd claims went viral, leaving readers in shock.
According to the reports, French photographer Pascal Rostain made such absurd claims alleging Queen Bey having an affair with President Obama. The claims also included that the leading American newspaper The Washington Post will soon break the news in a story about President Obama and Beyonce's alleged secret love affair.
In an interview with a French journalist Jean-Marc Morandini, the French photographer Pascal Rostain commented: "You know, at this moment, in the United States, there's something huge which is about to happen,' Mr Rostain told interviewer Jean-Marc Morandini. Indeed, it will come out tomorrow in the Washington Post. We cannot say that it is from the gutter press - a supposed liaison between President Barack Obama and Beyonce. I can assure you that the world will talk," (as quoted by Daily Mail).
These shocking claims by the French photographer were reported by esteemed French publications like Le Figaro and Le Point. The story began to swirl around sending social media abuzz.
However, the truth behind Beyonce and President Obama's secret love affair story that pretty much went viral was soon dismissed by the spokesperson of The Washington Post. The spokesperson in an email to Poynter.com said that "it's definitely not true," as quoted by Hollywood Life.
The hoax news emerged the same week when French President Francois Hollande and President Obama's meeting is scheduled in the White House. Meanwhile, it is reported that for quite some time President Hollande is making headlines in his country owing to his alleged love affair with a French actress Julie Gayet.
According to the Hollywood Life report, "Drunk in Love" singer Beyonce and her husband Jay Z are good friends with President Obama and his family. The singer couple was a part of the 50th birthday celebration of First Lady Michelle Obama. Reportedly, the singer couple has been married since 2008 and Michelle Obama and President Obama have been married for 21 years now.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports