Beyonce Has Secret Love Affair with President Obama, Claims Viral French Media Report: Hoax or Real—Truth Revealed
By jaskiran kaur | February 11, 2014 4:14 PM EST
A shocking claim by a French paparazzo hit the web claiming a secret love affair between the U.S. President, President Obama and "Drunk in Love" singer Beyonce. French media reports making absurd claims went viral, leaving readers in shock.
According to the reports, French photographer Pascal Rostain made such absurd claims alleging Queen Bey having an affair with President Obama. The claims also included that the leading American newspaper The Washington Post will soon break the news in a story about President Obama and Beyonce's alleged secret love affair.
In an interview with a French journalist Jean-Marc Morandini, the French photographer Pascal Rostain commented: "You know, at this moment, in the United States, there's something huge which is about to happen,' Mr Rostain told interviewer Jean-Marc Morandini. Indeed, it will come out tomorrow in the Washington Post. We cannot say that it is from the gutter press - a supposed liaison between President Barack Obama and Beyonce. I can assure you that the world will talk," (as quoted by Daily Mail).
These shocking claims by the French photographer were reported by esteemed French publications like Le Figaro and Le Point. The story began to swirl around sending social media abuzz.
However, the truth behind Beyonce and President Obama's secret love affair story that pretty much went viral was soon dismissed by the spokesperson of The Washington Post. The spokesperson in an email to Poynter.com said that "it's definitely not true," as quoted by Hollywood Life.
The hoax news emerged the same week when French President Francois Hollande and President Obama's meeting is scheduled in the White House. Meanwhile, it is reported that for quite some time President Hollande is making headlines in his country owing to his alleged love affair with a French actress Julie Gayet.
According to the Hollywood Life report, "Drunk in Love" singer Beyonce and her husband Jay Z are good friends with President Obama and his family. The singer couple was a part of the 50th birthday celebration of First Lady Michelle Obama. Reportedly, the singer couple has been married since 2008 and Michelle Obama and President Obama have been married for 21 years now.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories