Daniel Gibson, Keyshia Cole Divorce Rumours: NBA Vet Denies Cheating on R&B Wife
By Vanessa Francisco | February 11, 2014 4:13 PM EST
NBA Cleveland Cavs guard Daniel Gibson (also known as "Boobie") denies his R&B singer wife, Keyshia Cole's claims that he has repeatedly cheated during their brief marriage. "Don't be fooled," Gibson posted on Twitter in response to his wife's repeated charges. Cole has once insisted that she would keep their troubled union off social media but she has recently tweeted regularly, attesting to their strained relationship. She even had a verbal altercation with a Houston stripper, posting "Yea I made some good money off that one. What up? RT @JHONNIBLAZE: I should of cheated looking a** @KeyshiaCole lol" After a few moments, she added: "You have to GO! Take yo a** back to HTown! U can have him boo. #Trust. Shame."
According to reports, Gibson is a new regular on the Houston strip club scene. Photos have emerged on the Internet of Boobie making money rain on a lucky stripper, who happens to be the same woman he is allegedly cheating his wife with. Cole also tweeted: "If someone is taking you for granted, their access must no longer be granted. Time is too precious to waste on someone that doesn't value your time. Sometimes loving yourself means letting someone else go. - Tony A. Gaskins Jr." She also posted a more emotional message: "It is a respect thing. No hate. Being truthful and honest may seem uncalled for or harsh at times. But relationships last longer that way. I guess that is just knowing the one you love, though. G'Night. No love lost. God got me to this point. He is the only one who can take me out."
The stripper's friend got word of Cole's tweets and posted in response: "Bi****s have a good nikka but be worried about other ho*s. But leave my b***h out of it because she got a nikka she ain't tripping y'all."
Several reports also claimed that his estranged wife is now facing a federal tax lien amounting to $162,000. The IRS claims that the R&B star has failed to pay taxes for 2009, the year when Cole did the lucrative "A Different Me" tour with Lil Kim, TLC and The Dream. The lien was reportedly filed on Nov. 25, 2013 and the issued documents warn the 32-year-old "Should've Cheated" singer that the IRS will seize her property if debt is not paid off."
Gibson and Cole continue to wage a bitter public break up that seems to end up in divorce court. Gibson has played seven seasons for Cleveland alongside four-time league MVP LeBron James. Gibson has averaged eight points and two assists over his career. He is now a free agent.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James