Valentines 2014: Five Hollywood Couples Celebrating Their First Valentine’s Day Together [PHOTOS]
February 11, 2014 3:58 PM EST
Valentines 2014: Five Hollywood Couples Celebrating Their First Valentine’s Day Together
Valentine's Day is just around the corner and Hollywood couples are prepping up for the big day to celebrate the day of hearts. Love is definitely in the air for these new Hollywood couples who will be celebrating their first Valentine's Day together.
Charlize Theron & Sean Penn
Now that their secrets out, award winning actors Sean Penn and Charlize Theron just can't seem to keep their hands off each other. The new couple was spotted on Friday, Feb. 7 locking lips in her car while at a stoplight in Los Angeles. The "Snow White and the Hunstman" star was first linked to Penn after they vacationed in Hawaii together, and was followed by frequent sightings of them together. "She's a keeper, that's for sure," says the 52-year-old actor during Penn's Help Haiti Home gala.
Amanda Seyfried & Justin Long
This pair is a picture of health and happiness. The couple has been dating since August 2013 and is keeping their relationship away from the radar of paparazzi and kept things low-key. The "Les Miserables" star started dating Drew Barrymore's ex when she admitted that she "can do no wrong" in his eyes. Amanda is slated to star in various films this year and she recently wrapped Seth MacFarlane's movie "A Million Ways to Die in the West." While the 35-year-old actor is recently directing his first feature film "A Case of You."
Behati Prinsloo & Adam Levine
Yes, this couple maybe engaged to be married but this will be their first Valentine's Day as a couple. The Maroon 5's frontman Adam Levine and Victoria Secret's angel Behati Prinsloo is a picture perfect couple and was engaged since July 2013. "I didn't think marriage was for me for a long time. I was ready when I was ready. That's about as simple as it could possibly be," says "The Voice" judge in an interview with Daily Mail. Levine was also hailed as last year's Sexiest Man Alive and beat the likes of David Beckham, Idris Elba and singer Justin Timberlake.
Toni Garrn & Leonardo DiCaprio
Another Victoria Secret model, Toni Garrn is one of the many VS models who fell in Leonardo DiCaprio's charm and it seems that the two are still going strong. The "Wolf of Wall Street" actor was spotted with his gorgeous model girlfriend in the recent Golden Globe Awards and shared a kiss in front of the whole world to see. The kiss came soon after the 39-year-old actor bagged his second Golden Globe for his role as Jordan Belfort in the recent Martin Scorsese's masterpiece, "The Wolf of Wall Street." The two was linked in May 2013 when they were spotted on a yatch at the 66th Annual Cannes Film Festival.
Zoe Zaldana & Marco Perego
The couple was inked in mid-May when they were spotted kissing after the actress' "Star Trek Into Darkness" premiere in Los Angeles. After a short engagement, the two secretly tied the knot in June. "Zoe's thrilled to have someone she can enjoy life with!" says an insider in an interview with Us Weekly. The "Avatar" actress is loving the married life and says that she gets "along very well with animals and children. I dig them, I get them. They make perfect sense to me. A child makes perfect sense to me. A child speaks more sense than an adult half of the time."
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation