Why Do People Hate Flappy Bird?
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 11, 2014 3:30 PM EST
Hanui-based developer Dong Nguyen's super hard game - Flappy Bird is a rage in the gaming world and is slowly taking over the regular non-gaming world. However, Flappy Bird has been officially removed from the Apple's app store. 29-year-old Dong announced via Twitter that he is taking down the game. People have a love-hate relationship with Flappy Bird because it is a simple yet terrifyingly hard to play.
According to Verge, Flappy Bird reportedly earned $50000 per day through ads. The game is gone. No more official version of Flappy Bird available on Dong's website.
Many have downloaded the game and later deleted it because of the addiction and how maddening it was.
So, let's have a look at why people hate Flappy Bird.
1. People hate Flappy Bird because it is addictive. Needless to say, Flappy Bird is quite addictive. The victories in the game are nothing but hollow. No narration whatsoever. It doesn't connect with the hearts of the players. In a few years, Flappy Bird will be history and people will forget about this silly game.
2. People hate Flappy Bird because it is ridiculously difficult. Gamers have compared Flappy Bird to one of the hardest games called Dark Souls, but then again Dark Souls had cool characters and great plots. The only time people feel good about Flappy Bird is when they top their high score.
3. People hate Flappy Bird because they die before they even start playing: How is that even possible? People died before they could even move the bird. Yes, that is ridiculous.
4. People hate Flappy Bird because it lacks depth. There is no depth in the game and after several failed attempts user might uninstall the game. The controls are simple and boring. It is not at all a dynamic game.
5. People hate Flappy Bird because of the "advertisements" that block the view of the pipes. The irritating advertisement pops up blocking the view of the pipes and making the game undesirable.
Now, Flappy Bird is officially off the store, but people can still download via The Pirate Bay.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate