'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Season 6: Dispute Calms Down Before Cynthia, Kandi and Other Cast Members Get Into Another Fight
By Vanessa Francisco | February 11, 2014 12:58 PM EST
The big fight on "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" might have ended but its after effects are still scheduled to air on the latest Feb. 9 episode. Though the group of friends was able to pull Apollo Nida from Brandon DeShazer in a melee, Nida still tried to charge toward Brandon again. He had to be stopped by other cast members and even the producers. Cynthia Bailey's husband, Peter Thomas, was able to push Apollo back far enough that the crew was able to take Brandon out of the room.
Meanwhile, NeNe Leakes put all the blame of the fight on Kenya Moore, who continued to defend her friend, Brandon and herself. "Brandon was only caught up in the middle of NeNe's crap," Moore said. "NeNe started it with her vulgarity, her negativity. And then when everything goes haywire, she will step back and wash her hands clean. Your hands are not clean. They are full of grease."
Phaedra Parks was still clueless how the fight sparked even when her husband, Nida, was actually at the center of it. "Everyone acts like they are vampires and baying at the moon," Parks said. The fight has calmed down but the drama was still far from being over because a new confrontation just started.
"I did not think it was cool," Kandi Burrus responded to a guest, who said her fiancé, Todd Tucker, once dated her friend and is a "hustler," always looking for a better opportunity and position to be in. Thomas and Bailey jumped in before it even went down and broke another fight.
Things even got worse when Peter and Cynthia were dragged in the discussion, resulting to Kandi revolting against everyone. The following day, the gang tried to recount what really happened the previous night but everyone had a different recollection of what really transpired. Kandi invited all of the ladies to a spa together to relax and make amends.
"The Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Kandi laughed off reports by In Touch magazine, saying she was humiliated by Tucker. She posted a photo on Instagram with four pictures, including the "humiliated" cover and her making funny faces. And to make it worse, Kandi's mom, Mama Joyce, also told the magazine that "Kandi is in love and Todd is in love with Todd. He could love Kandi, but he loves Todd more. She really loves him, for whatever reason. Todd's got a good game."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best