'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Season 6: Dispute Calms Down Before Cynthia, Kandi and Other Cast Members Get Into Another Fight
By Vanessa Francisco | February 11, 2014 12:58 PM EST
The big fight on "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" might have ended but its after effects are still scheduled to air on the latest Feb. 9 episode. Though the group of friends was able to pull Apollo Nida from Brandon DeShazer in a melee, Nida still tried to charge toward Brandon again. He had to be stopped by other cast members and even the producers. Cynthia Bailey's husband, Peter Thomas, was able to push Apollo back far enough that the crew was able to take Brandon out of the room.
Meanwhile, NeNe Leakes put all the blame of the fight on Kenya Moore, who continued to defend her friend, Brandon and herself. "Brandon was only caught up in the middle of NeNe's crap," Moore said. "NeNe started it with her vulgarity, her negativity. And then when everything goes haywire, she will step back and wash her hands clean. Your hands are not clean. They are full of grease."
Phaedra Parks was still clueless how the fight sparked even when her husband, Nida, was actually at the center of it. "Everyone acts like they are vampires and baying at the moon," Parks said. The fight has calmed down but the drama was still far from being over because a new confrontation just started.
"I did not think it was cool," Kandi Burrus responded to a guest, who said her fiancé, Todd Tucker, once dated her friend and is a "hustler," always looking for a better opportunity and position to be in. Thomas and Bailey jumped in before it even went down and broke another fight.
Things even got worse when Peter and Cynthia were dragged in the discussion, resulting to Kandi revolting against everyone. The following day, the gang tried to recount what really happened the previous night but everyone had a different recollection of what really transpired. Kandi invited all of the ladies to a spa together to relax and make amends.
"The Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Kandi laughed off reports by In Touch magazine, saying she was humiliated by Tucker. She posted a photo on Instagram with four pictures, including the "humiliated" cover and her making funny faces. And to make it worse, Kandi's mom, Mama Joyce, also told the magazine that "Kandi is in love and Todd is in love with Todd. He could love Kandi, but he loves Todd more. She really loves him, for whatever reason. Todd's got a good game."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Pince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal