'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Season 6: Dispute Calms Down Before Cynthia, Kandi and Other Cast Members Get Into Another Fight
By Vanessa Francisco | February 11, 2014 12:58 PM EST
The big fight on "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" might have ended but its after effects are still scheduled to air on the latest Feb. 9 episode. Though the group of friends was able to pull Apollo Nida from Brandon DeShazer in a melee, Nida still tried to charge toward Brandon again. He had to be stopped by other cast members and even the producers. Cynthia Bailey's husband, Peter Thomas, was able to push Apollo back far enough that the crew was able to take Brandon out of the room.
Meanwhile, NeNe Leakes put all the blame of the fight on Kenya Moore, who continued to defend her friend, Brandon and herself. "Brandon was only caught up in the middle of NeNe's crap," Moore said. "NeNe started it with her vulgarity, her negativity. And then when everything goes haywire, she will step back and wash her hands clean. Your hands are not clean. They are full of grease."
Phaedra Parks was still clueless how the fight sparked even when her husband, Nida, was actually at the center of it. "Everyone acts like they are vampires and baying at the moon," Parks said. The fight has calmed down but the drama was still far from being over because a new confrontation just started.
"I did not think it was cool," Kandi Burrus responded to a guest, who said her fiancé, Todd Tucker, once dated her friend and is a "hustler," always looking for a better opportunity and position to be in. Thomas and Bailey jumped in before it even went down and broke another fight.
Things even got worse when Peter and Cynthia were dragged in the discussion, resulting to Kandi revolting against everyone. The following day, the gang tried to recount what really happened the previous night but everyone had a different recollection of what really transpired. Kandi invited all of the ladies to a spa together to relax and make amends.
"The Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Kandi laughed off reports by In Touch magazine, saying she was humiliated by Tucker. She posted a photo on Instagram with four pictures, including the "humiliated" cover and her making funny faces. And to make it worse, Kandi's mom, Mama Joyce, also told the magazine that "Kandi is in love and Todd is in love with Todd. He could love Kandi, but he loves Todd more. She really loves him, for whatever reason. Todd's got a good game."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies’ New Images Of Bard And Smaug In Battle
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report