'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Season 6: Dispute Calms Down Before Cynthia, Kandi and Other Cast Members Get Into Another Fight
By Vanessa Francisco | February 11, 2014 12:58 PM EST
The big fight on "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" might have ended but its after effects are still scheduled to air on the latest Feb. 9 episode. Though the group of friends was able to pull Apollo Nida from Brandon DeShazer in a melee, Nida still tried to charge toward Brandon again. He had to be stopped by other cast members and even the producers. Cynthia Bailey's husband, Peter Thomas, was able to push Apollo back far enough that the crew was able to take Brandon out of the room.
Meanwhile, NeNe Leakes put all the blame of the fight on Kenya Moore, who continued to defend her friend, Brandon and herself. "Brandon was only caught up in the middle of NeNe's crap," Moore said. "NeNe started it with her vulgarity, her negativity. And then when everything goes haywire, she will step back and wash her hands clean. Your hands are not clean. They are full of grease."
Phaedra Parks was still clueless how the fight sparked even when her husband, Nida, was actually at the center of it. "Everyone acts like they are vampires and baying at the moon," Parks said. The fight has calmed down but the drama was still far from being over because a new confrontation just started.
"I did not think it was cool," Kandi Burrus responded to a guest, who said her fiancé, Todd Tucker, once dated her friend and is a "hustler," always looking for a better opportunity and position to be in. Thomas and Bailey jumped in before it even went down and broke another fight.
Things even got worse when Peter and Cynthia were dragged in the discussion, resulting to Kandi revolting against everyone. The following day, the gang tried to recount what really happened the previous night but everyone had a different recollection of what really transpired. Kandi invited all of the ladies to a spa together to relax and make amends.
"The Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Kandi laughed off reports by In Touch magazine, saying she was humiliated by Tucker. She posted a photo on Instagram with four pictures, including the "humiliated" cover and her making funny faces. And to make it worse, Kandi's mom, Mama Joyce, also told the magazine that "Kandi is in love and Todd is in love with Todd. He could love Kandi, but he loves Todd more. She really loves him, for whatever reason. Todd's got a good game."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues