'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Season 6: Dispute Calms Down Before Cynthia, Kandi and Other Cast Members Get Into Another Fight
By Vanessa Francisco | February 11, 2014 12:58 PM EST
The big fight on "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" might have ended but its after effects are still scheduled to air on the latest Feb. 9 episode. Though the group of friends was able to pull Apollo Nida from Brandon DeShazer in a melee, Nida still tried to charge toward Brandon again. He had to be stopped by other cast members and even the producers. Cynthia Bailey's husband, Peter Thomas, was able to push Apollo back far enough that the crew was able to take Brandon out of the room.
Meanwhile, NeNe Leakes put all the blame of the fight on Kenya Moore, who continued to defend her friend, Brandon and herself. "Brandon was only caught up in the middle of NeNe's crap," Moore said. "NeNe started it with her vulgarity, her negativity. And then when everything goes haywire, she will step back and wash her hands clean. Your hands are not clean. They are full of grease."
Phaedra Parks was still clueless how the fight sparked even when her husband, Nida, was actually at the center of it. "Everyone acts like they are vampires and baying at the moon," Parks said. The fight has calmed down but the drama was still far from being over because a new confrontation just started.
"I did not think it was cool," Kandi Burrus responded to a guest, who said her fiancé, Todd Tucker, once dated her friend and is a "hustler," always looking for a better opportunity and position to be in. Thomas and Bailey jumped in before it even went down and broke another fight.
Things even got worse when Peter and Cynthia were dragged in the discussion, resulting to Kandi revolting against everyone. The following day, the gang tried to recount what really happened the previous night but everyone had a different recollection of what really transpired. Kandi invited all of the ladies to a spa together to relax and make amends.
"The Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Kandi laughed off reports by In Touch magazine, saying she was humiliated by Tucker. She posted a photo on Instagram with four pictures, including the "humiliated" cover and her making funny faces. And to make it worse, Kandi's mom, Mama Joyce, also told the magazine that "Kandi is in love and Todd is in love with Todd. He could love Kandi, but he loves Todd more. She really loves him, for whatever reason. Todd's got a good game."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’