Lakers' Chris Kaman Tweets He Saw Blake Griffin Smack Justin Bieber, But Not That Hard
By Lou Ramon Aguila | February 11, 2014 12:20 PM EST
Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin's allegedly smacking of pop singer Justin Bieber has gained significant buzz online, prompting several news agency to verify the validity of the news. Though there are reports claiming the report is nothing but plain bogus, the latest tweet of Los Angeles Clipper Chris Kaman gave an interesting twist to this drama.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
On Monday, Empire Sports reported on the alleged altercation between Bieber and a Starbucks employee at the coffee chain's branch in West Hollywood, when the Clippers All-Star forward came in to settle things down but was reportedly forced to do drastic measures by 'smacking' Bieber.
Here's an excerpt of the news from Empire Sports:
"He came in with no shirt on and his pants hanging down and underwear showing and tried to order a caramel apple machiatto.", said Joey Goldsmith, the Starbucks barista, "I just told him he would have to put a shirt on if he wanted to order."
Bieber started cussing at the barista and threatening to have his bodyguard, "kick his ass".
Meanwhile, Blake Griffin just happened to be at that same Starbucks enjoying a drink at a table when he witnessed the altercation and stepped in. Griffin tried to calm Bieber but the Biebs wasn't having any of it. There was more yelling, and some pushing and that's when Griffin smacked Bieber, knocking him to the floor."
MZ Stars already denied the news, calling it a bogus but quite amusing reporting of Griffin's alleged beat down of the teen pop sensation.
"Justin Bieber continues causing a lot of trouble in the Hollywood limelight lately. But this bogus report about LA Clippers baller Blake Griffin "smacking the [expletive] out of Selena Gomez's ex is just plain amusing!," MZ Stars reported.
The Caveman - An Eye Witness?
Kaman, who took the headline as of late by taking a nap on the Lakers bench during the team's trip in Cleveland, claimed that he saw Griffin - whom he played with for one season with the Clippers - indeed gave Bieber some rough lesson.
"I was sitting in the corner of Starbucks and Blake did not smack Bieber! Well at least not that hard.....," tweeted Kaman, who is playing on a one-year deal with the Lakers.
Though it's uncertain whether Kaman is just jumping on the latest buzz or telling the truth, the Griffin-Bieber altercation has certainly caught everyone's attention. Things have been hard for Bieber as of late ever since dealing with DUI violations several weeks ago.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Proves He Can Read, Releases An Audio Of Him Reading
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Group A Preview, Prediction, Roster, Schedule: Spain and Brazil To Clinch Top 2 Spots, France, Serbia, And Iran To Battle For Remaining Slots
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Team Preview: Puerto Rico Roster, Key Players And Schedule
- Kevin Love Tells Minnesota Timberwolves Owner Glen Taylor To Mind His Own Team
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Windows 9 To Include Interactive Live Tiles and Notification Center in Metro 2.0