Lakers' Chris Kaman Tweets He Saw Blake Griffin Smack Justin Bieber, But Not That Hard
By Lou Ramon Aguila | February 11, 2014 12:20 PM EST
Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin's allegedly smacking of pop singer Justin Bieber has gained significant buzz online, prompting several news agency to verify the validity of the news. Though there are reports claiming the report is nothing but plain bogus, the latest tweet of Los Angeles Clipper Chris Kaman gave an interesting twist to this drama.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
On Monday, Empire Sports reported on the alleged altercation between Bieber and a Starbucks employee at the coffee chain's branch in West Hollywood, when the Clippers All-Star forward came in to settle things down but was reportedly forced to do drastic measures by 'smacking' Bieber.
Here's an excerpt of the news from Empire Sports:
"He came in with no shirt on and his pants hanging down and underwear showing and tried to order a caramel apple machiatto.", said Joey Goldsmith, the Starbucks barista, "I just told him he would have to put a shirt on if he wanted to order."
Bieber started cussing at the barista and threatening to have his bodyguard, "kick his ass".
Meanwhile, Blake Griffin just happened to be at that same Starbucks enjoying a drink at a table when he witnessed the altercation and stepped in. Griffin tried to calm Bieber but the Biebs wasn't having any of it. There was more yelling, and some pushing and that's when Griffin smacked Bieber, knocking him to the floor."
MZ Stars already denied the news, calling it a bogus but quite amusing reporting of Griffin's alleged beat down of the teen pop sensation.
"Justin Bieber continues causing a lot of trouble in the Hollywood limelight lately. But this bogus report about LA Clippers baller Blake Griffin "smacking the [expletive] out of Selena Gomez's ex is just plain amusing!," MZ Stars reported.
The Caveman - An Eye Witness?
Kaman, who took the headline as of late by taking a nap on the Lakers bench during the team's trip in Cleveland, claimed that he saw Griffin - whom he played with for one season with the Clippers - indeed gave Bieber some rough lesson.
"I was sitting in the corner of Starbucks and Blake did not smack Bieber! Well at least not that hard.....," tweeted Kaman, who is playing on a one-year deal with the Lakers.
Though it's uncertain whether Kaman is just jumping on the latest buzz or telling the truth, the Griffin-Bieber altercation has certainly caught everyone's attention. Things have been hard for Bieber as of late ever since dealing with DUI violations several weeks ago.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Final: USA Vs. Serbia Live Streaming Info, Key Players And Preview
- The Rock Reveals He And John Cena Nearly Fought Backstage [VIDEO]
- Maria Sharapova And Grigor Dimitrov Break Up News
- Reports Indicate Mayweather Has 2 Girlfriends: Bad Medina & Liza Hernandez
- NFL Week 2: Kansas City Chiefs Vs. Denver Broncos Live Streaming Information And Preview
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date