Lakers' Chris Kaman Tweets He Saw Blake Griffin Smack Justin Bieber, But Not That Hard
By Lou Ramon Aguila | February 11, 2014 12:20 PM EST
Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin's allegedly smacking of pop singer Justin Bieber has gained significant buzz online, prompting several news agency to verify the validity of the news. Though there are reports claiming the report is nothing but plain bogus, the latest tweet of Los Angeles Clipper Chris Kaman gave an interesting twist to this drama.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
On Monday, Empire Sports reported on the alleged altercation between Bieber and a Starbucks employee at the coffee chain's branch in West Hollywood, when the Clippers All-Star forward came in to settle things down but was reportedly forced to do drastic measures by 'smacking' Bieber.
Here's an excerpt of the news from Empire Sports:
"He came in with no shirt on and his pants hanging down and underwear showing and tried to order a caramel apple machiatto.", said Joey Goldsmith, the Starbucks barista, "I just told him he would have to put a shirt on if he wanted to order."
Bieber started cussing at the barista and threatening to have his bodyguard, "kick his ass".
Meanwhile, Blake Griffin just happened to be at that same Starbucks enjoying a drink at a table when he witnessed the altercation and stepped in. Griffin tried to calm Bieber but the Biebs wasn't having any of it. There was more yelling, and some pushing and that's when Griffin smacked Bieber, knocking him to the floor."
MZ Stars already denied the news, calling it a bogus but quite amusing reporting of Griffin's alleged beat down of the teen pop sensation.
"Justin Bieber continues causing a lot of trouble in the Hollywood limelight lately. But this bogus report about LA Clippers baller Blake Griffin "smacking the [expletive] out of Selena Gomez's ex is just plain amusing!," MZ Stars reported.
The Caveman - An Eye Witness?
Kaman, who took the headline as of late by taking a nap on the Lakers bench during the team's trip in Cleveland, claimed that he saw Griffin - whom he played with for one season with the Clippers - indeed gave Bieber some rough lesson.
"I was sitting in the corner of Starbucks and Blake did not smack Bieber! Well at least not that hard.....," tweeted Kaman, who is playing on a one-year deal with the Lakers.
Though it's uncertain whether Kaman is just jumping on the latest buzz or telling the truth, the Griffin-Bieber altercation has certainly caught everyone's attention. Things have been hard for Bieber as of late ever since dealing with DUI violations several weeks ago.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Tasks Engineers to Create the Perfect Tennis Racquet [VIDEO]
- Manchester United Transfer News: Arturo Vidal Leaving Juventus for the Red Devils Gaining Momentum
- Roger Federer Forced to Take Down Children's Play Area on his Property in Valbella
- LeBron James and Cleveland Cavaliers the Team to Beat in the East – Paul George
- Chelsea FC Transfer News: Renewed Hope for Blues, as Paul Pogba's Agent Revealed that 'Anything is Possible'
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff