Nina Dobrev: 'Vampire Diaries' Actress Spotted with Aussie Actor Liam Hemsworth at Atlanta Bar, Ignites Dating Rumours
By Jenalyn Villamarin | February 11, 2014 12:07 PM EST
Dating rumours started to surround "Vampire Diaries" star Nina Dobrev and Aussie actor Liam Hemsworth after they were spotted Friday night, Feb 7, at the Corner Tavern bar in Edgewood, Atlanta. In the exclusive Celebuzz report, a witness revealed that Liam and Nina were with a couple of friends, but the two only had eyes for each other.
Actress Nina Dobrev arrives at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014.
'Vampire Diaries' Executive Producer Julie Plec Reacts to Fans Campaigning to Bring Back Kol, Actor Nathaniel Buzolic Reveals He Would Love to Return
'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Extended Promo Video for Episode 14 'Captives' Reveal the Return of the Ghostfacers, Episode Synopsis Also Revealed
"They were having a great time. They were definitely acting couple-y," witness Jahti Anderson told Celebuzz. The report further revealed that it was the witness' friend who captured the image of the two that is currently circulating in social media sites. Click HERE to see photo.
Ms Dobrev's face was not really shown in the leaked image, but the "Hunger Games" actor can be seen turned towards his brunette companion at the bar. Some Twitter users were quick to identify the brunette as Nina Dobrev, since the actress is filming the CW TV series "The Vampire Diaries" in Atlanta and Mr Hemsworth has been in the city working on the final two films of the "Hunger Games" movie franchise.
The witness shared that Nina and Liam were "drinking beer by the bar" and shared kisses before they left the Atlanta bar. "The kisses were on the lips publicly outside of the bar ... and it was three sensual kisses on the lips," the witness revealed.
Are Nina and Liam moving on from their failed relationship with each other? In September 2013, Liam Hemsworth ended his engagement to former Disney star Miley Cyrus, while Nina Dobrev split from her "Vampire Diaries" co-star Ian Somerhalder in May 2013.
According to the Entertainmentwise.com report, Nina Dobrev recently admitted that she is happy living her single life now. "I definitely don't need anyone to make me happy. I can do that all by myself," the actress revealed to the German magazine Joy.
In another interview, Ms Dobrev revealed to Canada's FASHION magazine that she has plans of getting married and having a family of her own but "not anytime soon." The actress is currently busy focusing on her career and filming scenes for "The Vampire Diaries" season 5 where she portrays double characters Elena Gilbert and Katherine Pierce.
Catch Nina Dobrev in "The Vampire Diaries" season 5 that airs Thursday nights at 8 pm ET on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Stefan To Save Damon From Reckless Behaviour, Hooks Up with Elena/Katherine? Promo Video and Synopsis For Episode 14 Titled 'No Exit' Released [WATCH] - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5, Episode 13 Recap/Spoilers: Damon's Behaviour Spiraling Out of Control, 'Denzo' Murder Buddies on the Loose - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: Parents of Australian Passenger Want ‘Space Scientists’ to Investigate Crash; Believe in ‘Possibility’ of Survival -- Report
- Childhood Obesity is Strongly Linked With Early Puberty: Study Reveals
- Why Internet of Things is the Next Big Thing for Tech Giants like Samsung, Google and Apple
- Instagram's Newest App Bolt Now Available Exclusively in New Zealand, Singapore and South Africa
- Megan Fox's Weight Loss Aided by Low Carb Paleo Diet: Benefits of the Diet